[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
16-year-old girl beaten to death in high school bathroom in Delaware
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1416712885991.png (74 KB, 579x559) Image search: [Google]
1416712885991.png
74 KB, 579x559
http://fox13now.com/2016/04/21/16-year-old-girl-beaten-to-death-in-high-school-bathroom/

Guess the race /pol/
>>
>>71679647
before i open

im going to guess the 16 year old girl is latina and the beater was a nigger of course, probably multiple niggers.
>>
>>71679647
Dey dindu nuffin.
>>
>>71679647
OP, i'm very disappointed by this story.

nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>71679647

What is the race? I didn't see it mentioned.
>>
>>71680428
Asain
>>
>>71680514
pics? Proof? Something?

Why do people post shit without the info.
>>
If I were that girl's father I'd be out for blood.
>>
What's the rule?

"The longer it takes the media to reveal the race, the less likely it involves someone white."
>>
>>71679647
Maybe the federal sector will start the race war now...a
>>
>>71680946
Let's be honest, if you were that girl's father you'd have no idea who she was, what she was up to, or probably even that she was alive... and if you did, you wouldn't care since you have 6 other kids from 6 other baby mommas as replacements anyway
>>
>>71679647
Niggers never get charged as adults. 9 year old Little white girls get raped by nig let's and the nig let's don't even get punished. They continue doing it until someone with a gun blows the worthless negroids Bains out. Then the dindonuffin crying starts.
>>
>>71680946

coulters law
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.