[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the year 2035
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: True Bravery.jpg (86 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
True Bravery.jpg
86 KB, 700x800
>Be me
>Have son
>It's the year 2035 (Current year)
>Many medical assistance programs and employment programs are not available to straight white men due to "White Privilege", which means my son is not medically covered
>Have to take my son through Chicago to find assistance programs that have a chance of being able to lend assistance with insurance and jobs
>be in the middle of the street, and hear it... the sounds of impending horror
>Ohgodno.jpg
>"What's the matter dad?"
>Music is getting louder, the sounds of arrogance is polluting the air
>Rainbow flags, men wearing assless chaps and BDSM outfits with their penises swaying left to right while tearing out pages of the bible and sticking them up their asses make their way in my direction
>"Daddy, why are they wearing such silly outfits?"
> "They're mentally ill, son."
>A nearby LGBTQ supporter overhears my statement
>"He thinks differently than us! He has morals!"
>Fag Patrol restrains me and takes my son
>"Daddy! what's happening! I'm scared!"
>We both begin crying as the distance increases
>"I'm sorry son! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Please remember me!"
>The crowd starts aggressively chanting "Die CIS Scum! Die CIS Scum!"
>My clothes are ripped from my body as people begin to gather nearby objects to shove up my ass.
>The thoughts racing through my head are of my son. Child Protective Services are going to take him away because I thought differently. My son will be placed into a home with two MtF Vegan Transvestites whom will encourage him to slut walk.
>It's the year 2040
>I can't get a job or help because word has spread that I am a "Bigot."
>I am living in a cardboard box, dying from pneumonia since I can't get medical treatment now.
>In my hands, I hold the last photograph of my son.
>My final moments are spent crying, and wondering how things came to this.
>>
you sound like a fag so probably deserve it
>>
Six Iwo Jima flag raisers you fucking homo
>>
File: kha902a_1_email.jpg (146 KB, 1377x2049) Image search: [Google]
kha902a_1_email.jpg
146 KB, 1377x2049
>>71678939
> placing a flag somewhere on an Nowhere Island after artillery bombarding it with the whole fleet
> Bravery
>>
>implying SJWs don't think gay white men are privileged now
>>
File: 1431146319078.jpg (438 KB, 1023x1335) Image search: [Google]
1431146319078.jpg
438 KB, 1023x1335
>>71679138
Meanwhile in Britain...
>>
File: groudon.png (272 KB, 353x399) Image search: [Google]
groudon.png
272 KB, 353x399
>>71678939
This image is such obvious bait but you still raged at it enough to make it the OP
>>
>>71678939
>"He thinks differently than us! He has morals!"
>say I'm a follower of the Islamic faith
>they freak out realizing they were being racist
>they give me a knife so I can cut off their heads in the name of tolerance
>move to Eurarabia
>watch public execution of fags
>>
>>71679287
this
>>
>>71679521
nice save!
>>
>>71679352
all those guys just want cute boipussy in 18 years
>>
>>71679287
3 out of the 6 flag raisers died on that island you stupid fuck. Arty barrages did nothing vs japs because they hid under ground like rats
>>
>>71678939
>tfw gay but normal and regular citizen
>have the same fears of a future like this
>>
File: 14610126776960.jpg (51 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
14610126776960.jpg
51 KB, 604x451
>>71680789
> 3 out of the 6 flag raisers died
Too bad.

> Arty barrages did nothing vs japs because they hid under ground like rats
And still killed 3 out of the 6 flag raisers. Under the heavy barrage from a whole fleet. Like rats.
>>
>>71681771
If you cocksuckers had just stood up to the Jews in 1917, you'd have saved yourselves and the world a whole lot of misery.

In general, I like Russia. But don't use one of the Asiatic, jew-brainwashed, rapist hordes as an example of "bravery."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.