[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islamophobia is Ableism.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: 3906031_370.jpg (29 KB, 369x246) Image search: [Google]
3906031_370.jpg
29 KB, 369x246
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/health-1483250.html

>Cousin marriages among the white population of Britain account for about one in every 200 couples. But in people of Pakistani origin, about two in every three marriages are between first cousins.

http://jyllands-posten.dk/livsstil/familiesundhed/sundhed/article4116348.ece

>In Pakistan it is estimated that 70 per cent of all marriages are intermarried, in Turkey this lies between 25 and 30 percent. In comparison, only 40 percent of the Pakistani couples in Denmark are related. For Turkish couples, the figure is down to 15 percent.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

>Across the Arab world today an average of 45 percent of married couples are related, according to Dr. Nadia Sakati
>In some parts of Saudi Arabia, particularly in the south, where Mrs. Hefthi was raised, the rate of marriage among blood relatives ranges from 55 to 70 percent, among the highest rates in the world, according to the Saudi government.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8728693

>Studies from various countries and communities of this region showed that the frequencies range from 20% to greater than 70%.
>The rate of intercultural marriages and inbreeding was found to be 24% and 23.5% respectively in the Middle Eastern group, while they were 22.5% and 5% in the comparison group.

http://dcgazette.com/2014/muslim-inbreeding-may-genetic-catastrophe/

>A Danish psychologist warns that 1,400 years of inbreeding, marrying first cousins, may be wreaking havoc on Muslim intelligence, health and sanity.
>Almost half of Muslims worldwide are estimated to be inbred, with 70 percent of marriages in Pakistan, 67 percent in Saudi Arabia and 80 percent in Nubia in southern Egypt in consanguineous (blood-related) marriages to first cousins, to name just a few of the countries, he cites.
>>
by the way, weren't the brits and jews famous for inbreeding?
>>
>>71678762

This would explain why the moslem world has such a hard time growing into first world countries unless they have absurd amounts of oil. And even then, it's only good for 20% of the population
>>
>>71678762
Islamophobia is the logical reaction for any non-Muslim who actually reads the Koran and the Sunnah of Muhammad. Islam objectively instructs its followers to murder, rape, torture and enslave non-Muslims.
>>
>>71678762
I don't think these numbers are accurate. I've seen estimates of 20-30% of Iranian marriages are between cousins. My family are Iranian and cousin marriages are fairly uncommon, even in the villages among the traditional families.
>>
>>71679928
It says much the same shit as the bible. It actually has less violence in it than the bible. the key is interpretation, Islamic sects endorse different things and Islamic values/ideology aren't consistent
>>
>>71679742
>brits and jews

Not first cousins, usually 2nd or 3rd.

There is a much more significant risk with marrying a first cousin.
>>
>>71680155
>b-but not so much
you're in denial, or you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>71680133
>It actually has less violence in it than the bible.
Um, no. 31% of the Koran and Sunnah of Muhammad combined is dedicated to political violence. 5.6% of the Hebrew bible is dedicated to political violence. The Hebrew bible contains 34,000 words dedicated to political violence. The Koran and Sunnah of Muhammad contain 328,000 words dedicated to political violence.
Please post excerpts from the Hebrew bible which objectively instruct its followers to murder, rape, torture and enslave non-believers simply because they are non-believers.
>>
>>71680406
>Sunnah
wtf is that? why are you combining more with the koran?
>defending the kike book that started them all
cuck
>>
>>71680283
It's bullshit. If the Islamic World has as much inbreeding as European Jewry than there'd be the same widespread hereditary problems that the European Jews famously have, which they don't.
>>
>>71680133
>the key is interpretation
Most of Islam is easily objectively definable.
Koran 033.021: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.
Qur’an-(8:24): “O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and As His Messenger (obeying him) when he calls you to that which will give you life.”
Ishaq:551 "Another victim was Huwayrith. He used to insult Muhammad in Mecca. Huwayrith was put to death by Ali.
Ishaq:551 The Messenger ordered Miqyas' assassination because he became a renegade by rejecting Islam."
Ibn Ishaq 436 - When Muhammad wished to attack the Meccan army at Badr, his men captured two slaves who were carrying water for the caravans and brought them into his presence. They were interrogated under torture as Muhammad stood praying: “…they brought them along and questioned them while the apostle was standing praying… The people were dismayed at their report…and so they beat them. When they were beaten soundly…"
Ibn Ishaq (734) - A slave girl is given a "violent beating" by Ali in the presence of Muhammad, who does nothing about it.
Ibn Ishaq (693) - "Then the apostle sent Sa-d b. Zayd al-Ansari, brother of Abdu'l-Ashal with some of the captive women of Banu Qurayza to Najd and he sold them for horses and weapons."
The Koran instructs Muslims to do as Muhammad did. Muhammad committed or ordered the crimes of murder, rape, torture and enslavement upon non-Muslims simply because they were non-Muslims. Therefore Islam objectively instructs its followers to murder, rape, torture and enslave non-Muslims.
Members of Islamic "sects" which deny any part of the Koran or Sunnah of Muhammad are literally apostates and not Muslims by definition, no matter what they call themselves.
>>
>>71680406
I was forced to read all this when I was younger and you're full of shit. Our sect went through hundreds of years of 'Quietism' (before Khomeini) where the mullahs preached Islam had no role in politics specifically because the Islamic texts can be interpreted this way. stop reading blogs
>>
>>71680566
that's why I'm saying. there's no way they have as much inbreeding as jews and brits
>>
File: Simba.gif (650 KB, 350x204) Image search: [Google]
Simba.gif
650 KB, 350x204
>>71680566
We see it in their low IQs and high rates of birth defects. I'm sure someone has better sources but

http://en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

One generation of cousin marriage is something that a large enough community seems to be able to absorb- it's when those kids also marry cousins that we start to see big issues.
>>
>>71680691
If it was so objectively definable we wouldn't have multiple contradicting ideologies within Islam
>>
>>71680515
>wtf is that? why are you combining more with the koran?
Islam is objectively defined by the Koran and the Sunnah of Muhammad. The Sunnah of Muhammad consists of the Sira, the biography of Muhammad, and the Hadith, the various reports describing the words, actions, or habits of Muhammad. It is a common misconception that Islam is defined solely by the Koran. Koran 33:21 and 8:24 objectively define the Sunnah of Muhammad as "official Islam."
>>
>>71681115
>and the Sunnah of Muhammad.
wrong. Shia's don't use that shit. If you're talking specifically about arab sunnis, then maybe, but even then, it's not a fair comparison.
>>
>>71681037
This is incorrect. The reason there are contradicting ideologies within Islam is because some people interpret it incorrectly.
>>
>>71678762
>that pic

hello el rato
>>
>>71681194
Koran 33:21 and 8:24 objectively define anyone who denies the Sunnah of Muhammad as apostates.
>>
>>71678762

Thankyou for this delicious ammo NZ bro, will be using it in my twitter fights with muslims.
>>
File: happy jew.png (91 KB, 400x428) Image search: [Google]
happy jew.png
91 KB, 400x428
>>71681289
yeah that's why all arabs hate Iran.
>>
>>71681204
Oh so the blogs you went to have the correct interpretation. Not Ayatollah Sistani who has been studying Islamic texts his whole life in institutions that are 1000+ years old.
>>
>>71681494
I have read the Koran, Sira and Hadith. I am not an idiot. The Koran says to do as Muhammad did. The Sira and Hadith say that Muhammad committed or ordered the crimes of murder, rape, torture and enslavement upon non-Muslims simply because they were non-Muslims. Therefore, Islam instructs Muslims to rape, torture, murder and enslave non-Muslims.
This isn't rocket science. It's real fucking simple, actually.
>this Muslim guy says you're wrong so you're wrong
Taqiyya exists. Muslims are objectively less credible sources regarding Islam than non-Muslims because of taqiyya.
>>
OP your pic scares me..

I figure there's a lot of mentally handicapped people over there that blend in successfully. I don't know, I just figure that it's not hard for a disabled person to live in a slow witted, farming, highly religious society with war all over the place. There's plenty of trades for them too.

So are a lot of the genetic issues having to do with Middle Eastern men having free range over who they can fuck? I mean let's say all the tards had their girl wife slaves and what have you. You'd have their genepool spilling over.

White people? They call it an atrocity and forbid them from breeding.
>>
File: 1460467969438.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1460467969438.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>>
>>71681714
You actually need to apply context and read an annotated version of all this to get a better understanding of it.

Most of the violent stuff was added after Muhammad's exile from Mecca and the war with Polytheists. Most Muslim sects ignore these violent lines due to the belief they had a context and time and have no relevance anymore. It comes under the concept of abrogations, most of the violent passages were added later and contradict the earlier written passages and aren't seen as real abrogations, and so are irrelevant.

Your understanding of the texts is closer in line with the extreme groups, it doesn't represent what most of the larger and older sects believe.
>>
>>71681714
Taqiyya is complicated too. It hasn't been practised by Sunnis since Reconquista and is really only taught among Shiite circles today. Taqiyya derives from a single line in the Quran which an Islamic scholar in the 9th century used to introduce the Taqiyya concept. The word derives from an Arabic word to basically mean 'in fear'. The concept basically allows Muslims to sin/lie if it means saving their life. So if you put a gun to my head and force me to eat bacon or spit on a Quran - I can do it and deny my faith etc if it means saving my life. Another looser interpretation is to mean allowing the telling of white lies if it means keeping harmony between people and reducing the risk of violence. Some blogs have cherry picked things here and there to turn Taqiyya into a concept that means something far more extreme. It's really only taught among Shia in places like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia to protect them from persecution, which was the intention of it.

Sistani, the guy I was talking about, it a muslim you would like actually. He is the one that has declared multiple times that Muslims are to protect Christians from ISIS and issued a call to arms. The Al-Hashd brigades are fighting ISIS right now and includes some christian militias that are armed by Sistanis followers. Sistani was also the guy that forbid muslims from attacking Americans during the US occupation of Iraq. He is the most revered cleric of the Shia.
>>
>>71682459
>You actually need to apply context
No, you don't.
>and read an annotated version
No, you don't. Koran 68:52 defines Islam as a message to all mankind. That means anyone can understand it, with or without context or an annotated version.
>abrogation
The parts of the Koran written in Medina are actually "stronger" than the more peaceful parts written in Mecca because of abrogation:
Koran 2:106: When we cancel a message, or throw it into oblivion, we replace it with one better or one similar. Do you not know that God has power over all things?
>Your understanding of the texts is closer in line with the extreme groups
That's because the extreme groups represent a literal, and therefore correct, interpretation of Islam.
>>71682479
>not all Muslims practice taqiyya
They're apostates if they don't. There's at least six Koran verses establishing the concept of taqiyya. Any Muslim who denies any part of the Koran is an apostate. Saying "taqiyya is a Shia thing" is a common form of taqiyya.
>>
>>71682459
Why doesn't the Quran itself contain the context? Why does Muhammad refer to his enemies as disbelievers instead of the actual names of the tribes? The old testament does these things (it's still terrible though).

When your "prophet" leaves a message so unclear that you claim it requires special interpretation by scholars, that should be a sign that there is something fundamentally wrong with the message.
>>
>>71683352
Koran 033.021: Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.
Qur’an-(8:24): “O you who believe! Answer Allah (by obeying Him) and As His Messenger (obeying him) when he calls you to that which will give you life.”
There is obviously no context necessary to understand these verses. These verses very clearly instruct Muslims to do as Muhammad did and said to do, and there is no context that can possibly invalidate the parts of the Sunnah of Muhammad where Muhammad committed or ordered the murder, rape, torture and enslavement of non-Muslims. Context doesn't fucking enter into this; he's full of shit. Reading comprehension enters into this, but not context.
>>
>>71683352
The Quran is basically poetry in classical arabic, it sounds very beautiful in that language. For illiterate semi-nomadic tribes it was easily believed as the word of God because they never heard anything like it.

The Islamic texts are also get very contradicting, which is why people can come out of it with their own interpretation. For example, Al-Baqara 256 says "there is no compulsion in religion" which for most sects means Islam shouldn't be imposed on anyone, yet there are sects that choose other lines that condone violence and oppresion against non-muslims.

The thing to take away is that Islam isn't peaceful and it isn't violent, it really is what you take from it because it can be interpreted either way. The same applies to the bible. I think it's natural for it get violent when it mixes with politics, politics poisons everything.
>>
>>71683352
My family is muslim but I'm not religious myself. I was raised learning this stuff and it's totally different from what muslims in other areas of the world learn (I meet a lot of muslims in Australia). I'm interested in the history and theology but this is obviously just a philosophy that was created by desert tribesmen and I think has little relevance in the modern world. I wouldn't say it's evil, there's good things in it and I would say it's had a net positive effect on the Islamic World even if it's a shithole today (it wasn't always like this). The history is complicated but you find people don't like nuance and want overly simple explanations to everything, like the american guy also replying to you
>>
>>71684465
I agree it's not all evil but Islam is not just a religion, it's a political ideology even more so than other religions. There's not way it's net impart has been positive. I know that the Umayyad caliphate was great and was the greatest civilisation is the world at the time but that was in spite of Islam not because of it.

Muslims think that the great scientific developments came about because Muhammad said things like "The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr" but the actual inspiration for those developments was the Greek philosophy and existing mathematics for Persian, Greek, Sumerian, etc.. cultures they rediscovered when they expanded the caliphate.
>>
File: amanda todd.png (51 KB, 243x209) Image search: [Google]
amanda todd.png
51 KB, 243x209
>call whites dirty inbreds and laugh at them
>pakis do it a shitton and now it's wrong to judge inter-breeders
>>
>>71685578
Rediscover is sort of silly since they weren't lost in the places that Muslims conquered.
>>
>>71684005
>The Islamic texts are also get very contradicting
Abrogation gives Islam a dualistic nature. When two verses contradict each other in Islam, both are literally simultaneously correct. This is Islamic logic, not Western logic.
>>
>>71681892
I thought that the Rat People of Pakistan were forcibly deformed as infants with their soft baby heads made to be shaped microcephaly because that makes them easy to use as triggers to exploit Islam's charity doctines.
>>
>>71687276
To elaborate, the correct way to interpret Islam's contradictions is as follows:
The Islam of Mecca is peaceful and tolerant. The Islam of Medina is violent and intolerant. Islam was weak when Muhammad was in Mecca. Islam was strong when Muhammad was in Medina. Most contradictory verses in Islam are a Mecca era verse contradicting a Medina era verse. Both verses are correct. Muslims should apply the Mecca era verse when they are in a place where Islam is weak. Muslims should apply the Medina era verse when they are in a place where Islam is strong.
tl;dr: If you are a Muslim, you should be peaceful and tolerant towards non-Muslims if you are the minority where you are. If you are the majority where you are, you should be violent and intolerant towards non-Muslims.
This is the correct and literal interpretation of Islam, as established by the Koran, which instructs that all of the Koran is the exact word of Allah and that Allah cannot lie, and that Muslims should do as Muhammad did. Muhammad was peaceful and tolerant towards non-Muslims in Mecca. Muhammad was violent and intolerant towards non-Muslims in Medina.
>>
>>71688845
I should also add that historical treatment of non-Muslims by Muslims generally exactly mirrors what I just said here. Non-Muslims are historically treated peacefully and with tolerance by Muslims when Muslims are the minority in a country. Non-Muslims are historically treated violently and with intolerance by Muslims when Muslims are the majority in a country. History shows that non-Muslims' human rights are steadily removed as Muslims make up a larger and larger percentage of a country's population.
>>
File: buk_aisha.jpg (641 KB, 877x1350) Image search: [Google]
buk_aisha.jpg
641 KB, 877x1350
>>71681194
>Shia's don't use that shit.

Get a fucking grip yes they do. They use Bukhari which straight up Sunna.
>>
File: maariful_peace.png (137 KB, 871x700) Image search: [Google]
maariful_peace.png
137 KB, 871x700
>>71682459
Hurray. These debates again.
>>
File: kathir_compulsion.jpg (358 KB, 911x788) Image search: [Google]
kathir_compulsion.jpg
358 KB, 911x788
>>71684005
>>
File: kathir_dhimmah.jpg (2 MB, 1956x5092) Image search: [Google]
kathir_dhimmah.jpg
2 MB, 1956x5092
>>71689174
Treatment of religious minorities is fairly well codified in Islamic law. They're just second class citizens.
>>
>>71678762
What the fuck is ableism?
>>
>>71689524
>for some reason
Taqiyya.
>>
Are the Arab Muslims following the act of consanguineous marriage because their polygamous, pedophile of a false prophet practiced it?
>>
>>71689708
Ableism is basically a word used against normal people for looking down on/not particularly caring about people with disabilities.

For example, a person with decent hearing says that they don't think that being deaf is a good thing or something to be proud of.
That would be ableism, even though it's a reasonable way of viewing things.

Thinking all deaf people should be gassed would be ableist.
>>
>>71690527
Thanks. This sounds like some stupid shit to even define.
>>
File: images (27).jpg (8 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
8 KB, 443x332
>>71684005
>>71682479
>>71681037
>>71680922
>>71680133
>>71681494
>>71682459
>>71682459

Goat defending his inbreds so hard
>>
>>71687426
>I thought that the Rat People of Pakistan were forcibly deformed as infants with their soft baby heads made to be shaped microcephaly because that makes them easy to use as triggers to exploit Islam's charity doctines.

No. The system had this goal in mind but the people did it for a different reason. They were manipulated by the system, which is this huge undying force. This is why we're moving towards directions we don't know, because the system knows while we don't. Only until we can reach our true selves and reach a point where we can see abstract dimensions can we see our abstract ideas for the monsters they truly are.

Nah I'm pretty sure there's been generations of handicapped and sick people breeding for centuries.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.