[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow Americans and Britons, how do you come to terms with the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Fellow Americans and Britons, how do you come to terms with the fact that we fought against Hitler (who we now recognize as the "good guy" in WW2)?

This isn't a meme question.
>>
>>71678743
the German army steamrolled countries with some of the strongest militaries on earth. They were considered unstoppable.

We beat them in 8 months while simultaneously fighting an equally powerful enemy on the other side of the WORLD.

I can take pride in the fact that our military is the strongest of any military in all of history.
>>
>>71678962
Fair enough, but what I mean is, how can we justify what we did?
>>
Patton was killed because he figured it out too. Were alive, kicking, and Jews pushing the holohoax to new generations that don't give a fuck is only going to work against them.
>>
>>71679036
muh 6 gorrilion
>>
>>71678743
>Hitler (who we now recognize as the "good guy"

Wrong. That fucker bombed my grandmother's house during the blitz. Nazis (in spite of their cool uniforms and awesome war machine) are the enemy.
>>
>>71678743
Germany may have been redpilled. But they were still absolute assholes. They carpet-bombed Rotterdam, they treated every Slav they got their hands on like shit and they once burnt down a Church with a town full of French families inside.

General Franco was also a based dude, but if you remember we left him the fuck alone. The West has always been pretty good to Far Right Dictators.
>>
File: 1430152989060.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1430152989060.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>falling for the Hitler was right meme

Well played /pol/
>>
File: grad-640x434.jpg (95 KB, 640x434) Image search: [Google]
grad-640x434.jpg
95 KB, 640x434
>>71678962
>9 out of 10 Germans died on the Eastern Front.
>>71681069
Yup.
They bombed us first, they drew first blood.
>>
>>71678743
The soldiers in that war had only limited information to draw conclusions from and plenty of government propaganda to be influenced from. They genuinely believed they had to fight Germany for the sake of England and Great Britain and gave there all doing so. Although we fought on the wrong side I still have every respect for the men who fought and despise those in power who saw so many heroic young men die for their personal interests.
>>
>>71681897
We declared war first.
We started bombing civilian targets first.
We were going to use biological warfare on a massive scale.

Hitler was a retard for going to war as he did, instead of letting the communists start it and taking the fight to them with the support of the rest of the West, but if the British and French governments had just let them do their thing (or even supported the crusade against communism) we wouldn't be in this mess.
>>
>>71682209
No, the French knew they were fucked. Hitler wanted to get Alsace-Lorraine back not to mention revenge for Versailles.
>>
>>71678743
The Germans killed my family and entire village in Poland so to hell with Germans and by the way the Polish were even worse. Happy to see them immersed in Muslims.
>>
>>71679036
You can't justify it. You have to learn from it and ensure it does not happen again.
>>
How are Americans taking it that Obama thinks that, under the right international/economic conditions, a Western nation should be happy to have its laws decided from outside that nation?
>>
>>71678743
Hitler wasn't the good guy. Hitler made loving the white race and loving your country synonymous with evil and bigotry.

If there had been no Hitler I doubt Europeans would ever be masochistic as to inflict the kind of damage they are doing to themselves currently, certainly it wouldn't be so bad.

Oh, also he empowered Jews all over the world, since you can no longer criticize Jews collectively for their bullshit without being considered antisemitic.

Ironically the only Jews you can go after are the right wing nationalistic ones, and only them for being "too right wing", total madness.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.