[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
out of africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: imFQAxHlCAXMNWB_800x450_noPad.jpg (148 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
imFQAxHlCAXMNWB_800x450_noPad.jpg
148 KB, 800x450
>race and ethnicity class prof: "ooga booga we all came from Africa"

How does Pol react to the OoAH?
>>
>>71678573
I use science. My best friend.
http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?paperID=19566

No more ooga booga.
>>
>>71678573
Depends, They sometimes double down and say we came out of Africa therefore we are all Africans. That is just as true as saying that we all came out of the sea and therefore are all fish. It is totally irrelevant information.
>>
>>71678933
This guy is holding onto his hopes n dreams. Went so far out of his way to pretend all modern humans didn't come from Africa
>>
>>71679301
Bruh this is the stupidest argument I ever seen. This board is full of retards lol
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 240x240
>>71679475
Not an argument
>>
>>71679658
Yea it literally is. So much retardation
>>
>>71678573
Anatomical homosapiens have been around for the past 200,000 years. There was no Africa, not in the conventional sense. Who knows what the alignment of the continents were.

Also let's say man did originate in Africa. There is no evidence that they would be black. It is pretty clear when you look at a map, that the closer you get to the equator the darker ones skin becomes. Sub Sarahan Africans are black, while North Africans are tan caucasoids. What is more likely, that we evolved in the jungle or water front and migrated inwards?
>>
>>71680012
>literally

Faggot, you need to go back.
>>
>>71678573
Well yes, it is true, whites did not exist until the angels descended upon earth and procreated with the daughters of men so...
>>
>>71679658
nice picture reddit, you got me XD
>>
>>71680139
200k years ago? I think the tectonic plate (or continental drift) theory is pretty well established. At a few centimetres per year (and that's the fast ones) 200k years of movement results in a few kilometers. When we left Africa, it was pretty much where it is now.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.