[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on jewbook >see this >tons of likes The girl that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: iEikxDY[1].jpg (77 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
iEikxDY[1].jpg
77 KB, 1080x1080
>go on jewbook
>see this
>tons of likes

The girl that posted this is a complete stupid slut. Got kicked out of her apartment for stinking the place up with dog piss and weed and throwing parties. Moved to Florida to move in with her grandparents. Got kicked out when she kept bringing back guys and fucking them for weed she couldn't afford. Now she's back home.

Why are these people allowed to vote?
>>
File: 054515.png (3 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
054515.png
3 MB, 1536x2048
>>71677046

>Why are these people allowed to vote?

Because they put in the time
>>
>>71677180
Voting rights should be applied for. Voting is completely pointless when complete doofuses are able to just shit in the pool.
>>
>>71677180
did he spray paint down from his nipples or is he just that much of a fat fuck that being in public chafes them to the point of bleeding?
>>
>>71677683
Shit happens when you run long distances. Sometimes literal shit too.
>>
File: 153432165.gif (1005 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
153432165.gif
1005 KB, 277x300
>>71677683

> is he just that much of a fat fuck that being in public chafes them to the point of bleeding?

The shirt was made in America so it is probably cheap and unpleasant.
>>
>>71677676
And Aristotle saw this over 2000 years ago...reviving democracy was a mistake made during a time studying the Greeks was in style.
>>
>>71677180
This man has ebola symptoms, where is the HAZMAT SWAT?
>>
>>71677046
Andi?
>>
>>71677046
>bringing back guys and fucking them for weed she couldn't afford.

By "weed" you mean "crack", right? Do people really do that for weed? How hard is it for someone to obtain it that they have to go that far?
>>
>>71677676
OP whats her first name? I think I know who it is
>>
>>71678396
>democracy
>mistake
How about you fuck off out of my country then, asshole? We are a society that believes in democracy.
>>
>>71677180
>Because they put in the time

What time have they put in? They haven't put the time into researching the candidate and their issues they care about. They couldn't pass a simple test about their candidate if they had to pass one to vote.

Yet they were born here and thus they get to make an uninformed and manipulated vote that negatively affects the rest of us.

Unless we improve the education of the average voter and ensure that generations to come don't have to suffer from the next stage of this decline, we are biting ourselves in the ass. Do you want good politicians and shit ones? It starts with making sure that by the time the average person is of voting age, they at least waded the water a bit in the subject.

Look, you don't have to be a scholar. But the least people can do is not fuck my life up because of their own stupidity. Ignorance is no longer an excuse. Are you going to sit by while hoards of these people vote for a candidate that they barely understand? It's a celebrity contest. It's the grown up version of kids voting for which teacher is their favorite. None of this sticks to these people.
>>
>>71679457
Kayla
>>
>>71679734

>How about you fuck off out of my country then, asshole?

We're also a "free" society. You're not even willing to even think about this guy's perspective. The average voter is uninformed and they're making big decisions that negatively affect the rest of us.
>>
>>71679923
Nevermind. Too many roasties with the same story.
>>
File: 2165864.jpg (34 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
2165864.jpg
34 KB, 413x395
>>71679873

>American Education
>>
>>71679734

Your country - and mine bee tee dubz - is a Republic.

"Republics decline into democracy, and democracies degenerate into despotism."

---Aristotle
>>
>>71680068
Is your girl voting Bernie too?
>>
>>71680132
Yep. Same exact story too, not even lying.
>>
>>71680233
That's hilarious. Where are you from?
>>
>>71678086
the fuck? I used to run 5-6 miles a day and my nipples never bled
>>
>>71680449
Westchester, NY. Its a breeding ground of retards.
>>
>>71681513
yeah, for sure not the same person then. not far off though. i'm from PA
>>
>>71679349
I know a bunch of chick in bay area that will fuck for weed. It's cheaper than a hooked but twice as diseased.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.