[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL the greatest chess player of all time wanted to execute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
TIL the greatest chess player of all time wanted to execute the jews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
>>
>>71676824
he probably realized that they were just pawns in the scheme of things.
>>
If you have access to Talmudic home Box Office, pretty good documentary on him...
>>
>>71676824
Burger in Frogland here. do you know this video is "not available" in France?
I have a VPN to get a connection from back home, but what a fucking pain in the ass. How does avg euro deal with this shit?
>>
>>71677071
>>71677359
http://vocaroo.com/i/s11uFDrW4Lbr
>>
>>71676824
>greatest
>not Tal
Gas yourself. Also, Fischer was a jew too
>>
>>71677630
>greatest
>not Morphy
>>
>>71677630
>greatest
>not Kasparov
>>
DESU Garry Kasparov was better in many aspects
>>
>>71677697
The only good game Morphy has ever done is the Opera Game. Step it up senpai
>>
>>71676824
i love how americans exclude russian players, when they are clearly the best
>>
>>71677630
>>71677697
what about Magnus Carlsen?
>>
>>71678294
Carlsen and Kasparov are the best players ever.
>>
>>71678294
>what about muh modern players who have no creativity
>piano game played literally every other match in the 2016 candidates tourney
The only modern players I have respect for are Caruana and Nakamura.
>>
>>71677630
Tal has beaten Fischer many times.
>>71677697
Falling for the Morphy meme.
>>
>>71678233
Kasparov was armenian/jewish though
But many enthusiasts do consider Fischer to be the best. Don't get butthurt that you have no one, monkey
>>
>>71678906
if i were butthurt i would just say about mecking, that is actually from my country.
i just find american arrogany pathetic and unsubstantiated
>>
>>71679084
Lol you seem angry
>>
>>71679357
yes, i can't control myself right now
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.