[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/chan currently sitting in a meeting room waiting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hngg.jpg (114 KB, 1239x921) Image search: [Google]
hngg.jpg
114 KB, 1239x921
Ok /pol/chan currently sitting in a meeting room waiting for the people who are meant to be interviewing me, 36 minutes has passed and no one has come in. I am worried if I go out I will look like an idiot as in why did you wait this long and if I don't, why the fuck did I wait this long?

what do I do? should I call the person on the email?
>>
It's a prank bro
>>
They're watching you dude.

How can you be this dense?
>>
>>71676073

Are you sure you're in the right place?
>>
SHIT ON THE FLOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>71676436

Yes, the receptionist took me right here.
>>
>>71676073
You failed already. They wanted you to take charge and put your dick on the laptop
>>
Ah, Mr. Stevens. You've finally arrived. Welcome to the interview, I see you missed our thread, but making your own is fine too.

So, let's begin, shall we?

Mmm, how long have you been on 4chan?
>>
>>71676746
Are you sure she was in the right place?
>>
>>71676073
Look at the clock. Is it set to the right time? If not, set it properly.

Their testing your problem solving skills and attention to detail
>>
>>71676073
install gentoo on their computer while you wait
>>
>>71676073
Just send an email to announce that you've arrived.
>>
>>71676073
If the teacher doesn't show up within the first 15 minutes you're allowed to go home
>>
>>71676073
Go back out to the receptionist you autismo
>>
File: 1459111657658.png (53 KB, 1284x877) Image search: [Google]
1459111657658.png
53 KB, 1284x877
>>71676073
>Thinkpad
ask if they've installed gentoo on it yet
turn the tables on them, it shows assertiveness
>>
>>71676073
Sick blog, bro!
Fcking EPIC
>>
>>71676073
Can you hear muffled laughter coming from the large mirror on the wall?
>>
There watching you to see if your fucking around on your phone dipshit.. I know some high up poeple anyone can fake an interview , they want to test your obediance. You should have sat there like one of the queens guard just waiting..
>>
>>71676073
Hax0r their computer you faggot. Its really easy.
>>
Pull cock out, fap, fuck the job.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.