[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Israel and Palestine Conflict
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3478oydf728dy.png (439 KB, 1480x756) Image search: [Google]
3478oydf728dy.png
439 KB, 1480x756
I've never knew what /pol/ thought of the Israel and Palestine drama.
Do you guys take a side? Or do you choose not to answer because it makes you chose between kikes and sandniggers?
>>
Palestine.
>>
They both deserve to be decimated.
>>
le glass them both meme in the way
>>
Israel.
>>
Both, and then rebuilt kingdom of jerusalem
>>
>>71675576
not an interesting issue, mainstream media should really give it less attention.
most of /pol/ want either to stay out or nuke the entire ME. the ones that actually take a side take Israel's because muh dead sandniggers and the ones that take palastines because muh kikes enslave humanity
>>
>>71675576
Israel they won the fight already, Pales can either submit or get out.
>>
Fuck them both.
>>
Israel.but they should stop being fags to palestinians
>>
>>71675613
FPBP
>>
>>71675576
Israel with stipulations. US stops giving so much fucking money to them and leave them to their own devices. All Jews can all live in the desert as long as I don't have to fucking hear about them anymore.

Let them pay for their Zion and defend it themselves.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.