[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is /pol/ subscribed to any publications? Pic related, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: the-economist-3may2014-84.jpg (126 KB, 482x635) Image search: [Google]
the-economist-3may2014-84.jpg
126 KB, 482x635
Is /pol/ subscribed to any publications?

Pic related, I'm thinking about subscribing to the Economist.
>>
Scientific American
>>
"The Economist" I have.

I used to have "Foreign Affairs" too.
>>
>>71675324
>Economist
They have very good articles.
>>
>>71675409
I wonder why you guys are not pulling out from everywhere, return to your protectionism roots, annex Canada for it's resources, then fund NASA like never before. Just escape the planet while the rest burn.
>>
>>71675644
>a leaf
>wants us to annex his country

You're taking the cuck meme too far, m8.
>>
>>71675755
I am a Quebecer first. Canada is on life support since 1969.
>>
>>71675897
>I am a Quebecer first.
mon gars
>>
I love magazines and have a bunch of subscriptions.

Popular Science
The Economist
Barely Legal
National Geographic
Teen Vogue
Bon Appétit
Bloomberg Businessweek
The Pitchfork Review
>>
>>71675324
I've subscribed to The Economist for quite a while. They have some informative articles but remember they are a Globalist outpost pushing the constant warfare state and I believe they are owned by Pearson/Rothchilds. Worth reading but find foreign policy info elsewhere.
>>
>>71676146

Bet I know which one you take to the bathroom.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.