[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Prince Report
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: prince_drudge.png (420 KB, 1686x791) Image search: [Google]
prince_drudge.png
420 KB, 1686x791
What is this?
>>
he spoke bout dem luminurty an ting
>>
>>71675419
I don't understand the big deal about Prince, I've never seen Drudge all purple like that before
>>
Well, I mean, he was a much better musician and songwriter than Michael Jackson, and the news was even crazier when he died.
>>
>>71675262
Drudge is despondent on a whole new level. Drudge is literally on purple suicide watch.
>>
File: ihopkc_logo.jpg (91 KB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
ihopkc_logo.jpg
91 KB, 550x310
>>71675719
>Well, I mean, he was a much better musician and songwriter than Michael Jackson, and the news was even crazier when he died.
I prefer IHOP https://www.youtube.com/user/IHOPkc/live
>>
colorblind fag here... they made all the links purple or something?
>>
>>71676156
Yeah, all the links are purple. It's not often Drudge does this except on major holidays like Christmas or Independance Day, so apparently he think Prince is that big of a deal
>>
Maybe he's just a huge fan?
>>
>>71675880
kek
>>
If you don't appreciate his music, you're autistic.

He was also red-pilled.
>>
He died of AIDS and flu complications.

MJ was much better than Prince. Princes songs were weak, and he was a shit guitar player.

MJ didn't write his own stuff, but he also wasn't an egomaniac with middling talent.
>>
>>71677353
>shit guitar player

Austism.
>>
>mfw grew up in the 80s
>mfw got my first piece of pussy to mixtapes i made of prince's music
you younger lads will never know this feel
>>
File: sip.jpg (72 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
72 KB, 768x768
>>71675262
Drudge is gay, likes gay music. Prince was redpilled, Drudge likes redpilled dudes.
>>
>>71677353
>MJ didn't write his own stuff

This is actually false. He didn't write all of his stuff, but almost the entire Thriller album was written by MJ even down to the basslines.
>>
>>71675262
Drudge changes their colors all the time for special stories.
>>
>>71678500
My point was, how is Prince such a huge deal that Drudge even changes the color scheme of DrudgeReport.com?

Why was it that when Bowie passed away that DrudgeReport didn't change their color scheme
>>
>>71677805
This. Drudge is a huge faggot
>>
>there are people who don't like Prince

Is this what autism looks like?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x450
Daily reminder that Pronce was a piece of shit dindu supporter that wanted to ban guns
http://www.startribune.com/prince-premieres-protest-song-in-baltimore-rally-4-peace-concert/303251871/

Living in Minnesota right now in cancerous as fuck
He's treated as fucking royalty here and now every fucking store and government building that can use colored lights including the interstate 35 bridge is purple
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 800x533
>>71676785
>red pilled
>black lives matter supporter
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.