[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Find a girl >She's really cute >Conservative >Christian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
>Find a girl
>She's really cute
>Conservative
>Christian
>Not sure about Trump, but I'll easily be able to change that.
>Has a philosophy to wait until marriage to have sex

I-I know its degenerate to have pre marital sex but it's just so fucking good, this girl seems perfect, my dick is not able to handle waiting until a potential (probably never going to even happen anyway) marriage

How do I get over this mindset? I'm hoping she at least takes part in other activities. Fuck me
>>
That's why god invented hands, brah. But if that's not enough, watch the movie Teeth Every time you think of sex.

Also, this thread is bait.
>>
>>71675089

It's really not bait, I don't understand how you people can resist the temptation so much. I would rather have someone experienced than to marry a clueless virgin tbqh, I like the idea of her purity though so it might cancel out.
>>
>>71675280
You can teach her everything she needs to know if you care about her enough to sacrifice a singular hedonistic desire for 3 or 4 years.
>>
just get her to do anal, use the good old "poop-hole loop-hole" god created. either that or get her to suck you off till you get married
>>
>>71675504
>hedonistic

More like literally the number one priority desire your body has possible, to reproduce. Don't fight it
>>
>>71675921
If you're incapable of resisting your most base or primal instincts then you should not be reproducing regardless. You're a human, not a dog.
>>
>>71674905
Get married then.
>>
just marry her now.

you were never meant to cohabit and wait that long.
>>
>>71675280
people were never expected to go years with a "girlfriend" before marrying, this is literally torture and it's a modern invention.

in the past you'd just have married her right away, it's the modern school system and economics system that's designed to suppress family. If you're really committed just marry her now.
>>
>>71674905
And why you don't want to marry her?

It seem that you like her very much.

And in the future you can divorce if you get tired of her.
>>
>>71675280
>I would rather have someone experienced than to marry a clueless virgin tbqh
this is a meme family, every experienced girl started as a virgin and had someone teaching her the ropes at some point, why can't you just do that with your wife
>>
>>71674905

>probably never going to happen

Quit wasting her time beta.
>>
Just rape her when you're cuddling with her
>>
>>71676302
FUCKING BACKWARD ASS DEGENERATE LOL
>>
>>71674905
do her in the butt
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.