[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask an American nationalist who's dating a black woman anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: choseone.jpg (71 KB, 1024x520) Image search: [Google]
choseone.jpg
71 KB, 1024x520
Ask an American nationalist who's dating a black woman anything.
>>
When did you first start lying?
>>
File: tumblr_lm0ze5bt9E1qkwvs2o1_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm0ze5bt9E1qkwvs2o1_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x333
>>71674751
Left
>Hey anon, lets go out and have some fun!

Right
>We're going to church today and tomorrow and every other day of the week,

Dear me how ever will I decide...
>>
File: iqadopted.jpg (31 KB, 298x389) Image search: [Google]
iqadopted.jpg
31 KB, 298x389
>>71674751
Are you not concern that your children is less intelligent than you?
>>
>>71674751
will you post tits or will you get the fuck out?
>>
>>71674751

I'd still chose the white woman.
>>
>>71674751
Why were the mulattos born to white WOMEN considered free and not white MEN?
>>
>>71674751
>hey guys, would you like to try on these lenses i've been seeing the world through? They're great
Please try harder
>>
Impregnate the white chick while she is passed out and skip out on raising the kid.

Shack up with qt black church girl and raise a family.
>>
I dont care about race i just wish i had a gf
>>
>American nationalist
lol
>>
>>71674751

Good for you Anon - I trust she is - as you claim - a black woman and not a Sheboon.

I personally have seen 2-3 black women in my lifetime that don't look like gorillas to my penis, and usually there's a lot of hair straightening, makeup and photoshop involved.
>>
>>71674906
>American express
>>
What does she think about the nigger on the $20?
>>
>>71674751
Neither
>>
>>71674751
>you have to choose
It's always these sorts of images when nigger lovers have to justify their sick fetish.
>>
I would rather give myself an Indian burn on my dick.
>>
>>71674751
Right. Don't be a white knight and try to redeem and save that whore on the left. She's used goods.
>>
>>71674751

>implying that either is exclusive to one race
>>
Civic nationalism, not even once.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.