[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on the affordable care act /pol/ What's going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Obamacare.jpg (281 KB, 797x797) Image search: [Google]
Obamacare.jpg
281 KB, 797x797
Redpill me on the affordable care act /pol/

What's going to happen after Obama is gone?
>>
>>71674420
Once the niggers see Tubman's face on the new $20, they'll identify with it, and then they'll figure some shit out they're not supposed to. Then there will be revolution. Obamacare is a method of using human beings as the coin of the realm, you see. US dollar isn't backed by gold or silver anymore, instead it's now backed by health insurance policies, essentially human beings are being traded at a stock exchange in pretty much the same way they did in the old days with the slave trade. Are you ready?
>>
>>71674882
I'm on my parents insurance til 26 and I get a refund for not taking my companies insurance. I'll get about $20,000 over the next 5 years. I was comfy so I didn't care much. But now I'm looking at numbers and they just don't seem sustainable. Shit is gonna collapse.
>>
>>71674420
prediction? the sheep will continue to bleat, and the builders will invent new things.
>>
It will collapse

That won't matter for poor people because they will still get care. They just won't get the government to pay for it directly.
>>
>>71674420
Oh shit I just realised. Is the reason Americans hate universal healthcare all because they hate the idea of subsiding black america? Is that why Republicans hate raising taxes, increasing benefits or funding schools more than any other Right Wing Party?

Be honest would you Americans be okay with paying higher taxes if you just knew the money would only go to other white people?
>>
>>71675692
Because of out capitalist nature, the drug companies will cuck us out of every cent. Only we won't have to pay it, the government will. I don't give a fuck if some nigger or trailertrash scum goes bankrupt. But when it only accelerates our country into collapse then I have a problem.

>>71675514
How though? How long will it take to collapse and what is the root of the collapse?
>>
File: thanks obama.jpg (98 KB, 833x924) Image search: [Google]
thanks obama.jpg
98 KB, 833x924
These were my quotes from a couple years ago.
30 year old male
no history of health problems
non smoker
>>
>>71676133
Is that single or for a family? Could the high costs be used to force people to marry and make kids to keep down costs?
>>
>>71676602
just me
>>
>>71676090
>Because of out capitalist nature, the drug companies will cuck us out of every cent
>mercantilist government protectionism of markets ensuring there isn't competition
>capitalism
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.