[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Hispanic a race if most Hispanics are mostly Spanish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 602full-daniella-sarahyba.jpg (66 KB, 602x452) Image search: [Google]
602full-daniella-sarahyba.jpg
66 KB, 602x452
Why isn't Hispanic a race if most Hispanics are mostly Spanish and Native American?
>>
>>71672922
It's really complicated man.
>>
>>71674639
Wow
>>
>>71675654
Yeah. I never know what to circle when I'm asked my race. Most of whatever the fuck you want to call us usually identify as Hispanic or Latino because we're of Spanish or Portuguese descent and speak Spanish/Portuguese but we're not homogeneous in the same way that whites, blacks, or asians are. We have no real racial identity. It's more of a cultural thing that ties us together.
>>
>>71674639

Huh so you can breed the Indianness out of a Spanish family but you can't breed the Negroness out in the same number of generations, and maybe not in any number of generations. (Chart does not say what happens when torna atras mixes with Spaniard.)
>>
Can someone redpill me on Hispanic? Are they white or not? Some are brown shit. Some are very lightskin and even have blonde hair (even thought their facial structures scream NOT WHITE)
>>
>>71677832
Most Hispanics are considered white, the brown ones included. Some are considered black (off the top of my head, Cuba has a lot of Hispanic niggers)
>>
>>71678212
Puerto Rico, The Dominican Republic, Brazil, and Cuba are the countries where a lot of the population is of African descent. Most don't consider themselves black in the same way as black Americans do though.
>>
>>71677832
They are the western hemispheres equivalent to turks
>>
>>71678658
alot of ricans are white and alot of cubans are 1/4 black or less. dominicans are mullato af though
>>
>>71679033
I'm a light-skinned Rican. Most white people assume I'm white until I tell them my spic as fuck name, while other Hispanics instantly assume I'm Hispanic.
>>
Us spics are the most diverse within our own group, you got literal aryan, blonde blue eyed looking ones to niggest of the nigs
>>
I'm the son a redheaded Mexican and a mestiza woman

What would my nomenclature be?

Can't really tell myself
>>
File: gota negra.jpg (22 KB, 450x470) Image search: [Google]
gota negra.jpg
22 KB, 450x470
>>71677625

West Subsaharan African genes, Like Nigerian, are very dominant. Not the same with East Africans like Ethiopians.
>>
>>71679896

pendejolatto gingero
>>
File: casta.jpg (33 KB, 555x412) Image search: [Google]
casta.jpg
33 KB, 555x412
>>71672922

Because it's a clusterfuck of mixture. Euro (Arab mutts, Germanic, Iberian, Mediterranean) + Hundreds of native tribes + West african + more recently Asians. The caste system still endures and Euro bastards still at the top.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.