[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the good guys always lose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 628x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 628x900
Why do the good guys always lose?
>>
because jews cant get any benefit from them
>>
>>71672552

How much time to you have? It's far more complicated and complex than this.
>>
well.. its a balance.
Both bad and good people lose to make the world more balanced.

But we cant have jews controlling us, we will never live in peace and freedom if we have jews. They are parasites.
>>
>>71672776
I've got all night, answer away, Hans.
>>
>>71672851
How do we stop them, Björn.
>>
File: 1461244713725.png (82 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1461244713725.png
82 KB, 342x245
>>71672552
Because that's how the universe works sadly. Hitler wasn't a saint but he wasn't the devil either. What they built was amazing and the time they did it in was amazing. However we live in liberal shit now for the rest of our lives. Can't even explain it anymore who even gives a fuck.
>>
>>71672990
Theres no way yet...
>>
>>71672552
>>71672552
You sick fuck wait til you get genocided
>>
>>71673616
Kinda like how the Germans in Poland were victims of genocide after WWI?

>>71673472
That's why you guys are fucking cucked. You have no ambition.

>>71673090
I give a fuck, burger. Hitler wasn't a saint, true, but he was the best European leader since fucking Charlemagne. We need another one of those... If it happened today, there'd be no way to suppress the truth.

If the actual war happened while the Internet existed, they couldn't hide the truth from the masses.
>>
>>71672954

How do you define lose and win? How do you define good?

The German nation won insofar that no more wars happened. Maybe we would be a respectable major power like China if we won, but we would constantly having to deal with rebellions and uprisings. My generation would probably have their hands in blood, just like the previous generations and school would teach me that killing is good, and there is nothing wrong if done to nation traitors. No idea how I feel about that.
>>
>>71672552

He was a failure that's why

Was very inefficient, and didn't know what he wanted, so tried to do to many things at once and it blew up in his face
>>
>>71674158
The wars are being fought at home now, deluded Krautbrother.

de Tocqueville was right
>>
>>71674057
i literally said "yet"
retard
>>
File: 1461277467260.jpg (151 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461277467260.jpg
151 KB, 1024x768
>>>/b/680527976
>>
>>71672552
Because the "good guys" like the one in your pic are retarded morons. If they were smart, they'd still be around. That fag bite more than he can chew. Not very smart, was it!?
>>
>>71674353
Sven, your reading comprehension needs work.

You boys need to gather your shit and repel the Juden, you can't just say that "there's no way yet."

There actually is a way.

Take a page out of the kike's book. Start into financing, get a job in the banking industry. Start buying shitty land in shitty parts of town that no one wants, convert the land to hydroponic farms, get a monopoly over food production on the shitty town. Start revitalizing its economy, get into its education system and start influencing the teachers to teach kids what actually happened in WWII.

Chop, chop, Sven. You're running out of time.
>>
>>71674601
Explain how Hitler was a moron.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.