[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terrorist Threat?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: fuck.jpg (118 KB, 983x765) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
118 KB, 983x765
Why do retards do this? If they are trying to attack places why announce it on the internet?

So this countdown from the Deep Web shows several dots on the planet and a countdown that ends on Sep. 11.

What does /pol/ think?
>>
>>71671749
Edgy bullshit
>>
>Mexican terrorist intellectuals
>>
>>71671981
FPDP

>>71671749

Their strategy is to spread fear in order to make europeans cave into their demands.
>>
>>71671749
What Yakutsk and Orenburg have done to them?
>>
LARPy faggots
>>
>>71672192
>Their strategy is to spread fear in order to make europeans cave into their demands.
The definition of terrorism.
>>
>>71672261
>Yakutsk
You seem to know your own country pretty well. We weren't sure if it was Yakutsk.
>>
That dot in Australia is literally in a fucking desert.
Shitty bait
>>
>>71672192
Then that just underscores their stupidity. Europeans start by caving to demands but grow balls when they get attacked.
>>
>>71672493
I thought it was Brisbane.
>>
>>71671749
I don't know, maybe bluffing, or some or distraction from the real target.
>>
>>71672192
>Their strategy is to spread fear in order to make europeans cave into their demands.

THIS.

There's text hidden in the page that says:

"Peace is a thin thread, people are the scissors and we are the ones that will use them."
>>
>>71672476
It's mine, of course I do. Yakutsk is the only big city in that area. So...Do they hate yakuts? Or just can't find Moscow on the map?
>>
Here's the link:
https://i6glcgz4bwqwarhb.onion.cab/
>>
>>71671749
Why would they put a blip on Utah?
Are they going to bomb Antelope canyon?
>>
Dross es para ratas
>>
>>71673699
La Escoria es para ratas?

Deja de usar Google Traductor
>>
BULLSHIT CONFIRMED
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEUQcK8To3g

> Loquendo

> Uploaded in the middle of the night just after the page was up

> Only video talking about it before Dross

> Text in page convinently in Spanish
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.