[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on stoners?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
Thoughts on stoners?
>>
>>71671681
No opinion. I occasionally smoke weed because I have an alcohol intolerance. People can enjoy whatever substances they want as often as they want if it doesn't fuck with my shit.
>>
>>71671681
Well how else you supposed to execute a woman for adultery, lethal injection?
>>
File: 1453074143989.jpg (59 KB, 495x409) Image search: [Google]
1453074143989.jpg
59 KB, 495x409
>>71672043
>>
Personal choice, none of my business.
>>
File: 1453062971761.jpg (390 KB, 757x412) Image search: [Google]
1453062971761.jpg
390 KB, 757x412
>>71671681
If they don't look like this I'm okay with it.
>>
What do you mean by "stoners"? Do you mean the stereotypical stoner, your average marijuana user, or all marijuana users?

>stereotypical stoner
>>71672812

Fucking annoying. Though that's about it. I don't have a seething rage for these people just like I don't boil with rage at frat bros, and at least they're just people who are really excited about the subject and culture. They stick to their own bubble and then it's cool. I won't even bitch about their smell or dreadlocks or clothing, just don't be the equivalent of a ham radio operator coming up to me and talking about shit I don't care about.

>average marijuana user

I don't think fits the stereotype. Most who fit the stereotype are teenagers, you know this right?

>all marijuana users

I can't judge them on that alone. That's like me judging all alcohol drinkers.
>>
>>71671681
DUDE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FwWM7nsxd0

I actually smoke weed regularly but I don't use it publicly and try not to smell like an idiot.
>>
Pot = ok
People who use pot and don't make it the center of every conversation = ok
DUDE WEED LMAO women who wear pot clothing = not ok

Stoners are phonies.
>>
My mum's a habitual user. I used to find it really embarrassing to have friends over when I wa a teenager, but as an adult I just feel sad for her, senpai
>>
File: folder.jpg (644 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
644 KB, 1000x1000
Thoughts on dank riffs?
>>
>>71673767
Electric Wizard mate.
>>
File: morelikeinthegripsofdeath.jpg (80 KB, 600x649) Image search: [Google]
morelikeinthegripsofdeath.jpg
80 KB, 600x649
>>71673767
thoughts on Death Grips?
>>
>>71671681
If you're ok with where you are in life, love, career, etc; then weed is just great and you'll have a good time right there in that place.
But when you're a daily smoker you're just so fucking lazy that progressing in more than one of those things is damned near impossible. So don't expect to continue climbing that corporate ladder, meeting that perfect girl, or getting /fit/, it takes a serious effort to not just say "fuck it".
>>
Trapped in the grips of weed. It really does make people lazy.
>>
>>71674482
fuck off you worthless faggot
>>
>>71671681
They're horrible. They repeat the same stuff over and over and basically copy stoners from TV and movies. They also can't take a joke and complain about asinine things. There are a few that are o.k. But they're rare and all the other stoners think they're the only exception.
>>
I like smoking a bowl or two a few times a month, in the evening after my kids go to bed. I'm not and never have been one of those slow, spacey burnt stoners, I'm very high strung which is why I like to toke.

I think pot should be decriminalized, and I think any employer has the right to drug test. I'm for decriminalizing psychedelics like pot, shrooms and 'Cid...but all other narcotics should be erraticated, unless prescribed.
>>
Money, cops, and the smoking element of it are the only bad parts about weed and also are preventable.

If it were legally sold everywhere, cheaply, in edible form, it would be great.
>>
File: SNOOP.jpg (175 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
SNOOP.jpg
175 KB, 1280x1024
Nothing wrong with enjoying your marijuana but just don't obsess over it.
If you're gonna smoke it, keep it to yourself unless it comes up in conversation.
>>
It's degenerate behaviour, but it's not the worst thing in the world, I've done it once, but I probably won't do it again, my body is a temple and all that.
>>
I smoke every day but I don't consider myself a stoner/pothead. I don't revolve my life around it.
>>
File: 1458695449063.png (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458695449063.png
299 KB, 1920x1080
A few tokes after a beer is a blessing from god. The stoner culture needs to be eradicated though
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.