[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /pol/, what meme magic killed him? Obviously "Goodnight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: prince-purple-rain-ws-710.jpg (47 KB, 710x385) Image search: [Google]
prince-purple-rain-ws-710.jpg
47 KB, 710x385
So /pol/, what meme magic killed him? Obviously "Goodnight Sweet Prince" comes to mind, but that's nearly a decade old. Of course he could have taken some damage from it, but it wasn't the final nail in his coffin. What could have sealed his fate for good?
>>
>>71671178
Van Jones was just on CNN talking about how he 'was into egyptian philosophy'
Do you think Prince bought into WE WAS KANGZ?
>>
huge heroin user----the flu----big.reg.flag.
>>
>>71671178

I guarantee, it'll come out later that it was AIDS. Any man who wears blouses and lace inevitably likes a cock in the arse from time to time.
>>
>>71671334
>prince
>kingz n shit
Makes sense.
>>
What are you talking about? Meme magic was the only thing keeping him alive. It was when we stopped memeing Prince-related memes that he started his decay.
>>
Prince was pretty redpilled tbqh. Knew about the Illuminati and NAMED THE JEW back in the 90s
>>
Prince was redpilled

His song "1999" he said he wrote about signals they (the Illuminati) use to manipulate folks minds to make them..not right, and haarp

"The sky was all purple, there were people running everywhere!"

And then we find out about HAARP and ELF radiation
>>
Prince was also heavily aggainst the NSA even existing and one theory I read on Twitter was that he was about to blow the lid on some fucked up sex sacrifices going on within CIA/NSA higher ups
>>
>>71671733
Meme magic is dark. It can only be used for evil. If it is giving life, it is giving it to those who cause great destruction. That's why Soros is still alive. I really don't think Prince had such a dark soul.
>>
>>71671596
He called Michael Jackson a faggot for saying "Your butt is mine" in Bad. I don't think he was gay.
>>
>why did the illuminati kill prince?
>let's just throw around a bunch of baseless assumptions and assertions, wait for someone to challenge them, and then take the fact that they were challenged as proof of a coverup conspiracy
>fuck off back to /x/? nah, this is the conspiracy board, bro!
Circlejerking is fun, isn't it?
>>
File: 1457679328768.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457679328768.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
One day all 7 will die.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3erej5
>>
>>71671596
No, he probably got aids from fucking sheboons. You know he god laid like crazy
>>
>>71673807
spotted the faggot that never listened to any prince song except the radio hits.

also if you call prince gay, i can pretty much assume you have never listened to his work.

prince was very very heavily against the corrupt elite of this world. it is the main reason he was a recluse in his private life.

there are theories about aids. and it is true he fucked mad bitches back when aids was going around. but i don't buy it.

it could have been a heart attack. it could have been the flu. it could have been a CIA assassin. we will probably never know. but if they want to kill anyone that is redpilling the masses, prince would be on that list.

what i don't get is why so many people who have obviously never listened to him try to tell me about him. nigger if you listened to purple rain a few times you don't know prince. some of his absolute best stuff has been released after 2000. 3121 is a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>71671596
>prince
>gay

he's probably the only guy in history who could've died from literally drowning in pussy
>>
It's so fucking obvious Suge Knight poz'd Prince with an AIDS needle.
>>
>Goodnight sweet prince
>Decade old
You having a giggle lad?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.