[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ARE KIDS A BAD INVESTMENT?/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: no kids mfw.png (703 KB, 529x686) Image search: [Google]
no kids mfw.png
703 KB, 529x686
>Risk of the birther divorcing/child support
>Risk of it growing up to a be a cuck/feminist
>Risk of it being LGBT
>Risk it being retarded
>No more free time
>Forget having a life
>Working for another human like a servant

Why have kids /pol/? Whites can't out-breed dindus, kebab, pajeets, and joses. Why even bother?
>>
ITT: Jews programming white people to not want children
>>
Kids are only an "investment" for non-Whites
>>
>>71670659
Not a convincing argument. Why have kids anon? Can you disprove those concerns?
>>
>>71670659

Based Éire here again

>tfw Hotels in Dublin are €120/night at the cheap end for June
>>
>>71670536
I won't have faggot or degenerate children
My love isn't unconditional
>>
>>71670745
>>71670536

Anon, you do what you want, I already have children and don't regret it.
>>
>>71670536
Work in a nursing home. When you're elderly the only joy in your life is kids visiting you or talking to them on the phone. All the patients with no kids are the most depressed
>>
>>71671576
This. The happiest older people I see have achieved 2 things
>paid off house. No mortgage
>have multiple kids that visit often.
>>
>>71670899

You also can't regret it cuz' you're stuck now.

Your biased personal feelings don't address any of the points op made
>>
>>71670536
Because if you don't, your line will go extinct and you will fail at the only task for which you were born. The white man did not conquer the world and explore space because it was easy, we did it because it was difficult, and so we must continue doing that which is difficult and inconvenient when it is right, heedless of the toil.

So, to go down the list:

>Risk of the birther divorcing/child support
Get a prenup and don't marry a whore.

>Risk of it growing up to be a cuck/feminist
Raise your children instead of letting the television do it.

>Risk of it being LGBT
Raise your children instead of letting the television do it.

>Risk of it being retarded
They can test for that now.

>No more free time
Maybe if you're poor. Hire a nanny.

>Forget having a life
Maybe if you're poor, but then you didn't have a life anyway.

It's spelled "father," nigger.
>>
>>71672668
>>Forget having a life
>Maybe if you're poor, but then you didn't have a life anyway.
Wait, so you consider family outings to be having a life or what? I'm confused.

Family day at the zoo is where the man runs around like a cuck trying to keep the screaming idiots from jumping over the rails while the mom tends to the younger/easier one.
>>
>>71670536
B-but that scene is about him losing his son. It's really touching and emotional. Fuck whoever made that and fuck you too OP. If you're am anti-natalist you should just kill yourself. You're broken
>>
>>71672204
Don't you want your genetics to live on?
>>
File: wall.png (79 KB, 819x809) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
79 KB, 819x809
>>71670536
The birth rate crisis modern societies face is rooted in wage labour.

Not too long ago family owned workshops, farms and businesses where the most common form emplyoment, every child born into a household was a potential successsor to take over the family business.
If the kids did not want to take over, at least they could help with the work and learn a trade until they came of age.
Having children also provided financial and social safety for the ageing parents.

This tradition vanished when wage labour came about.
Today, even if the the father is an well payed engineer, it does not mean that the son can take over the trade from his father.
Thus, having children ceased to increase the economic and social stability of families and became a financial risk, instead
That is exactly why today's young people, even though they are healthy, well educated and often well payed, never find the right time in their lives to have kids.

Irionically the womans rights movement worked to increase this problem.
Not primarily because of divorce courts and such, but because now the relative wages where successively lowered due to added labourers in search of jobs.
On Top of that it keeps women in the career threadmill and families now have even less financial safety and even less time to raise potential offspring.
>>
>>71670536
life is suffering

creating a human being with this knowledge is morally wrong.
>>
>>71670536
>> divorce risk
>> list of educational risks
>> imaginary shit about how hard it is to care about a child in era of washing machines and pampers

Only the divorce risk is real.

Education is the problem with solution. For example you can give your child some sport classes, and teach your life philosophy (or just Bible). Godfather will also help here. Just dont push child in sports. It meant to be for health. Human can not be healthy without exercise.

Caring about a child is very cheap. Even niggers can do this.
>>
>>71673025

The world will keep spinning whether I do or not. People get too egocentric about this shit. Acting like you mean something or your genetics mean shit.

Greater people than you have died off. Having kids for the sake of kids or some shitty peer pressure is bullshit. Not everyone is meant to have kids and the reason society is so fucked up is because too many people have too many stupid ass kids that they shouldn't have.

This faggot is living in fantasy land.>>71672668

Nobody can or does this because its too fucking expensive or they're too fucking stupid in the first place.

People gotta stop acting like breeding is some fucking noble feat. Literally nigger tier thinking.

By that standard, we should all worship India since they can't stop pumping out kids.
>>
>>71670536
>woman has maybe a 10% chance of divorcing if you don't ignore obvious red flags
>Risk of it growing up to a be a cuck/feminist
>Risk of it being LGBT
>Risk it being retarded
Oh no, muh 1% chance, I also wear a helmet outside just in case I fall over and break my head.
>>No more free time
>Forget having a life
You literally don't have to do that. Kids can mostly handle themselves, babying them is what makes people shit. It's probably what made you shit.
And kids are great, honestly if you hate them you shouldn't have them. I don't really care, I just wish you childless fuckers couldn't vote.
You do your hobbies but also share them with your children, and of course you can do other things as well.
>>
File: japanese-show-door-knob-2.gif (3 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
japanese-show-door-knob-2.gif
3 MB, 640x358
>>71673271
>and teach your life philosophy (or just Bible)
And maybe send them to a Christian school right? Definitely no drugs and hiphop culture there right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.