[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help, goys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: 1458348278893.jpg (95 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1458348278893.jpg
95 KB, 500x707
The eternal kike Soros has create another group in Poland called "Refugees Welcome Polska". The way it works is that you give them your address and details and they will send you a pet refugee you'll share your house with.

Now, I have already taken appropriate action (you'll see below). Now, all the polaks (others too, if you can manage Polish somewhat), flood them with fake addresses and names. Make them edgy, but discrete. Let the triggering begin.
>>
Step 1, that's their website
refugees-welcome.pl/?lang=en
add http:// to the link
>>
Step 2,
Here they ask you for your name, email and a town name respectively. Choose some edgy name and a good location (must be in Poland).
>>
>>71670384
>>
Step 3,
Here you have to give them the number of people living with you, their age, the languages you speak, costs that should be provided by them (doesn't matter what you put there), and the date when a refugee can arrive respectively.
>>
>>71669845
Good evening fellow British citizen. May I thoroughly congratulate you on your appropriation of this ubiquitous poster that plagues our educational establishments.
>>
>>71670406
kek'd @ Rudolf Hoess 88
>>
Step 4,
Here they ask if you were previously part of any group helping refugees, know any refugees etc.
Below they ask you about your occupation.
At the bottom the ask you about any other questions you might have.
>>
And that's it, you just send it to them. Make it edgy and post your ones. Let's which application is the best.
>>
>What is your name?
Leon Degrelle
kek
>>
File: 1460235955620.png (660 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
1460235955620.png
660 KB, 640x460
>>71671562
kekked heartily
>>
>>71669845
Just give them the address to a prison
>>
>>71671844

Hey retard who say that money was stolen and not put into refugee help there are many refugee help and plus in centre of city there is always explosion because is close to mosque and all muslim goes there AREN'T YOU ASHAMED YOU ARE RUDE TO THE CITY LONDON I bet London is more beautiful than the shithole city you live in take back what you said because it a great shame to criticize a man who you don't know nothing about !!!!!!!!!!! IS A BEAUTIFUL CITY !!!!!!!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.