[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews: >Highest average IQ out of all religions. >Highest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg (2 MB, 3250x4333) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Einstein_Head.jpg
2 MB, 3250x4333
Jews:
>Highest average IQ out of all religions.
>Highest income on average.
>Make up 48% of USA's billionaires while only making up 2.2% of their population.
>Hated on because of jealousy.

Why shouldn't we listen to the Jews?
Why should we listen to some 50 IQ Chirstian bible shagger?
>>
File: 726.jpg (52 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
726.jpg
52 KB, 504x566
>>
I wish I could find out how to coinvert
>>
>>71669512
>Why shouldn't we listen to the Jews?
Because their interests are not concerned with the nation they're inhabiting, but the country they have pledged for since its establishment: Israel. Only a puppet of the Jews would never question why he should the cut the strings that confine his freedom.
>>
File: vduhhho.jpg (170 KB, 694x749) Image search: [Google]
vduhhho.jpg
170 KB, 694x749
>>71671214
BS
>>
>>71671107
Maybe you should learn to spell you fuckin... Oooooh
>>
File: luSGW91rwlx60.jpg (38 KB, 325x480) Image search: [Google]
luSGW91rwlx60.jpg
38 KB, 325x480
>>71669512
Interesting...I want to marry one but I think they mostly stick together. Preferably handsome like Bibi but I think that's not very common.
>>
>>71669512
>>Highest average IQ out of all religions.
Wrong, Episcopalians are actually higher.
>>Highest income on average.
>>Make up 48% of USA's billionaires while only making up 2.2% of their population.
So they're more ruthless and nepotistic? great.
>>Hated on because of jealousy.
And fucking American culture with the banking system and media. But let's ignore that, and ignore the fact that they aren't hated by the majority of the population.
>>
They are good at monopoly™. They buy Mediterranean/Baltic first. Then build hotels and take your all of your shekels. They then start on nicer properties... Seriously that is one reason the German's hated them pre WW2. They would charge German's full price for goods, and charge fellow Jews less.
>>
File: 1461008583748.jpg (284 KB, 662x858) Image search: [Google]
1461008583748.jpg
284 KB, 662x858
>>71669512
Good goyim.
>>
>>71672607
>not going for the orange pieces first
>>
>>71669512

so then you admit that jewish privilege is real?
>>
Saint Einstein, the self promoting, self serving, plagiarist.

In other words, the perfect jew.

http://www.amazon.com/Albert-Einstein-The-Incorrigible-Plagiarist/dp/0971962987
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.