[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Three Afghan Man Sneak Into German Children's Home and Gang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: afghan_refugees.jpg (77 KB, 606x341) Image search: [Google]
afghan_refugees.jpg
77 KB, 606x341
You can't make this shit up

> Illegal immigrants register themselves as 15, 16 and 17 year old minors
> Get allocated in children's home in Solingen
> Gang rape 12 year old Thomas
> Children's home guardian reports "incident" to Police
> Suspects straight from Afghanistan
> Registered themselves multiple times under different identities, different adult ages and in different cities, Police finds out

http://archive.is/DJNmR
>>
>>71668882

I think we have some European SJWs/ANTIFAs sliding these kind of threads.
>>
>>71668882
Was the boy German?
>>
>>71668882
Never mind. Thomas is certainly not a Sand Nigger name.
>>
inb4 germany arrests the boy for clenching his butthole, a clear act of racism and homophobia.
>>
Pashtun culture has always had man-boy sex. Each generation of men passes on the raping that they got when they were young.
>>
How much more of this are you Germans gonna take?
>>
>orphan
>get gang raped by sand niggers
This is how next Hitler will be born
>>
how does stuff like this go unreported on the news
>>
>>71669441
Not being slid. No one is replying because this is a normal thing now. Unfortunately.
>>
File: 93485848956.jpg (38 KB, 410x413) Image search: [Google]
93485848956.jpg
38 KB, 410x413
>>71668882
This boy will grow up atleast fully red pilled
>>
Hey, look at it from the bright side, kid gonna grow up hating muds :^)
>>
>>71668882
can't find any other news report on this, obvious fake kike shilling

fuck off
>>
File: 1456378146774.gif (3 MB, 336x178) Image search: [Google]
1456378146774.gif
3 MB, 336x178
>>71670027
What a beautiful culture, I'm sure we'll all get along just swell as soon as us silly westerners get over our phobia of child fuckers.
>>
Let me know when the 4th Reich happens so I can come help you guys dispose of these vermin.
>>
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>71670027
this
>>
>>71668882
Is this being slid or just white noise at this point?

Either way, adding it to the insanely long list of muds raping european children.
>>
>>71668882
>Be 12 year old qt german boy
>Mind business
>Suddenly three arab dudes show up
>Shout FICKI FICKI FICKI
>Pull down your pants and hold you down
>You scream for help no one comes your shouts are muted by a big arab dick going into your mouth
>Next another arab cock goes into your asshole
>The third guy pulls his dick by your left hand and tells you to jerk it
>You do jerk it, suck it, and take it
>The guy fucking you creams in your ass, hes done but the guy you jerked now goes into your ass while the guy who creamed sticks his dick into your mouth forcing you to suck both dicks at the same time
>One of them forces their cock down your throat almost suffocating you but the light headed feeling is amazing
>They then force you to slap their dicks back and forth while kissing the heads
>Eventually they all bukkake your face giving you a triple facial then pull up their pants and leave but not before spanking your ass
>>
>>71670437
Because the EU totally isn't actively suppressing this shit.

Oh, wait, they unashamedly are.
>>
>>71670905
shut up u fucking retard
if you google you can find tons of other old shit about afghan men doing this shit but this is obviously fake. no suppressing
>>
>>71668882
I call bullshit
>>
>>71670321
kek, it really is. I generally don't react to it any more. Sick what we're becoming.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.