[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are /pol/'s thoughts on tattoos? About to get my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: mike_g_tattoo_-_body.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
mike_g_tattoo_-_body.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
What are /pol/'s thoughts on tattoos?

About to get my first one done. Family coat of arms on the left shoulder. Same as all the men in the family.
>>
nice man. /pol/tards are afraid of tattoos because their moms won't let them get one
>>
waste of money
>>
degenerate, people only get tattoos to show them off so people will think they are cool/sexy/interesting

Its poisonous to both the body and soul
>>
>>71668346
>What are /pol/'s thoughts on tattoos?

/pol/ hates tattoos. me too.
you're a degenerate and marked as such out of your own volition. congrats. :D
>>
Most "Coat of arms" are bullshit you know. There's no way every single family in England had a CoA.
>>
>>71668346
Only criminals and edgelords should get tattoos otherwise people will laugh at you.
>>
If the tattoo means something really special then go for it. People who get it for "art" are degenerate.
>>
>>71668346
Follow the t-shirt rule.
>>
Tattoos are fucking pointless, look like shit, and easily identify you.

You never know at what point in your life you're going to need to look like someone else. I will never get a tat.
>>
File: d6VqDOb.jpg (214 KB, 1290x1533) Image search: [Google]
d6VqDOb.jpg
214 KB, 1290x1533
>>71668346
I'm not a faggot Op so I'll answer you.

Sounds really cool that all men in your family do it, I'm jealous.

I know people in all walks of life and careers with tattoos.
>>
>>71668346
it spells insecurity when some random dude angles his wrist or what ever it is to clearly display is stupid doodle to you.
This is what tattooed dumbasses are doing more often than not to complete strangers.
>>
File: 1460665665567.jpg (54 KB, 201x233) Image search: [Google]
1460665665567.jpg
54 KB, 201x233
>>71668346
A mark of degeneracy
so what if your family has it, why participate in the trend?
>>
>>71669036
Mine's not. Family can be traced back to the early 1200's. Had ancestors that were Crusaders, MPs and even one that was PM of the UK.
>>
>>71668346
degenerate. why cover up your white skin?
>>
>>71669346

> easily identify you.
> You never know at what point in your life you're going to need to look like someone else.

This isn't a problem, because I'm not a criminal.
>>
>>71668346
only cattle have marks on their body
>>
>>71668346
Tattoo's are fine, its just art on a canvas and the canvas being your skin.
>>
>>71668346
It's degenerate.

Also, it's really your family's coat of arms or you just found it on internet?
>>
>>71670054
So don't get a fucking tattoo.

It's a shame for your lineage, if what you said is true
>>
>>71668346
I think it's the same as a child drawing on the walls. That's what it looks like.

Also, these days, tattoos help to destroy the beauty of white skin. I think that's the ulterior motive of the people who are pushing tattoos. Dirty up that white skin while you're dirtying up the gene pool.
>>
>>71671468
Tattoo is all about style, most criminals have tattoos because they are trying to bring a badass looking style however some people get tattoos that are random and look horrible like most women getting tats to look sexy I mean its a cringe fest honestly. If you aint got the moxie dont get a tattoo.
>>
>>71668346
Easy identifier of a person who is insecure, lacks identity and lacks ambition.
>>
>>71671915
What about people who have identity and ambition that aren't insecure that have tats?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.