[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people on this board so obsessed with being white ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 0251b.jpg (109 KB, 807x1061) Image search: [Google]
0251b.jpg
109 KB, 807x1061
Why are people on this board so obsessed with being white ?

I basicaly look like pic related, I grew up in an area that was literally 99% white(small town in italy), all my friends were white, never felt I was treated differently Literally the only thing people have ever done is ask what my ethnicity is(albanian) which I dont take offense to at all because I'm not some SJW or something. Family traveled a lot when I was a kid in Europe(Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, London), been to the southern america where people are allegedly racist but have never experienced it.
Never even treated suspiciously by airport security which is supposedly a problem with balkan looking people.
Dad(who is quite dark skinned) has been to Japan and Australia and never experienced any specific racism there either(though he did get turned away from a Japanese only establishment though I heard this happens even if your blonde and blue eyed so it's not like they're choosy with their racism).

Like seriously what is the big deal with being white?
I'd chalk it up to loser NEETs who do live with their parents and have never accomplished anything in their lives wanting to identify with the success of their race to compensate for lack of personal success, but there are plenty of nonwhite civilizations with a vast number of achievements and contributions to a wide variety of fields(India, China, Persia, Egypt, Sumeria had cities and technology when Europeans were still nigger tier running around stabbing each other with spears and living in huts), this is accepted and not we wuz kings nonsense.
>>
White privilege.
>>
It's a meme you dip.

The whole board is a meme.
>>
>>71667637
It's not an obsession with being white per se. It's the idea that homogeneous communities are better, more stable, more harmonious, less prone to strife and division over racial line, and that multi-ethnicity is being pushed in every western white countries in existence when there doesn't seem to be any need for it.

Some people add racial superiority to that but it's not necessary.
>>
>>71667637
Their lives are so shitty all they have is "pride" in their race.
>>
>>71667637
muhammad pls
>>
>>71667637
Good point Shaqiri, people associate whiteness with success, when you think about it whites are responsible for the most scientific breakthroughs and innovations not to mention art, music, technology. Heck whites were in space 50 years ago niggers cant even build cars.
>>
>>71668210
yes our lives are so shitty

we have the best genetic code and the most desirable/beautiful looks/intelligence

pls try harder
>>
>>71668303
Asians actaully have on average higher iq than whites.
>>
>>71667637
>italy
>white
>fucking italy
not even once
>>
>>71668210
This. Normal people pride themselves on their own accomplishments - faggots hide behind muh race.

Does anyone notice the individual SS soldiers? No. But they know Hitler, they know his subordinates and other genereLs because they are the ones who do their shit.
>>
File: John-Gotti-Quotes.jpg (79 KB, 540x532) Image search: [Google]
John-Gotti-Quotes.jpg
79 KB, 540x532
>>71667637
It's not that simple. For most users it's an exaggeration; a satirical portrayal wherein we outright assume the identity assigned to us by others.

For those of you who are coming to /pol/ for the first time, there's something important you need to understand about /pol/.

As I'm sure you've noticed by now, the vast majority of black people call each other "nigger" all the time but they will lose their fucking minds to the point of violent behavior if they even catch wind of someone else doing it.

Jews love making a satirical joke out of their own anti-Semitic stereotypes. They are constantly giving each other a hard time about it and it's totally cool because they're Jews, but god forbid anyone else does.

Here on /pol/, we're taking it to the next level. We already get compared to Nazis and KKK members all the time simply because we're white and we call people out on their shit. Just by being born white these days it's like you get a swastika forcibly tattooed on your forehead and damn near everything you say can be interpreted as racist, sexist, homophobic, or completely insensitive to someone, somewhere, and you're a fucking asshole pretty much for existing if you don't do the little apologetic dance like a trained monkey upon request.

We're sick of it. You can only invoke the name of Hitler to scare people away from opinions you disagree with so many times before you literally summon him from the dead.

Enter /pol/, where our glorious hero Ben Garrison is the reincarnation of Hitler and he has single-handedly gassed 6 million Jews, 6 million times and then snorted the ashes, and then denied any involvement in their deaths as he pretends to live a humble existence drawing Libertarian political cartoons from his home in Montana. He makes Donald Trump look like Rabbi Shekelberg.

Now man up and wear your swastika proudly, son. You're wearing it whether you like it or not.
>>
>>71668368
But their suicide rates ate high as fuck because they live miserable lifes.
>>
>>71668368
And literally nothing else.
>>
>>71667866
dubs of truth
>>
>>71668368
WE HAVE THE TOTAL PACKAGE YOU FUCK

SHUT THE FUCK UP

OVERALL

WE ARE GOAT
>>
>>71668439
>>71668210
You people don't understand that ethno-centrism isn't white supremacy. Ethno-centrism (or ethno-nationalism) works for African nations as well.
>>
>>71668439
>>71668210
I just don't like monorities. Specifically blacks or Latin Americans or Arabs. I'm not the type to throw around slurs really, but in my experience people often act out their stereotypes. Those stereotypes do exist for a reason, people. I don't have any ill will towards them per se, but I'd rather live very far away from them. Also, white people are a very small minority on the global scale, and their populations are still shrinking. I don't want to see my people disappear entirely from violence and/ or intermixing.
>>
File: 1461182757393.jpg (77 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
1461182757393.jpg
77 KB, 600x448
>>71667637

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel needs to share in the enrichment.
>>
>>71668368
>memeasians that cheat tests en masse to be trusted
come on senpai
>>
>>71667637
>Why are people on this board so obsessed with being white ?

Because a lot of positive qualities are correlated with being white, idiots think being white is causative of a lot of positive qualities.
>>
>>71667637
>India had cities when whites were throwing spears
The difference is India still lives in the same cities and uses the same shitting streets,while the rest go forward. The only relevant country out of all you mentioned nowadays is China,and being that one place where you can get a hundred workers for a couple bucks and cheap resources isn't much of an achievement.
>>
>>71667637
According ti pol/ nobody is really white. So don't take it hard bud
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.