[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they kill him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: patton[1].jpg (140 KB, 994x1280) Image search: [Google]
patton[1].jpg
140 KB, 994x1280
Why did they kill him?
>>
>>71666414
Fascism was still seen as evil
But he has returned...
>>
>>
He was a maverick.
>>
File: Patton on Jews.jpg (2 MB, 1018x4799) Image search: [Google]
Patton on Jews.jpg
2 MB, 1018x4799
>>71666414
Enjoy.
>>
>>71666414
They knew this man would become president.

Those slimy kikes felt it in their bones.
>>
>>71666414
They were too cowardly to follow him to Moscow and defeat the Communists.
>>
File: foods.jpg (104 KB, 581x668) Image search: [Google]
foods.jpg
104 KB, 581x668
He looks similar to Trump
>>
>>71666414
http://www.generalpatton.com/

This man did so much more than I had realized. Truly brilliant.
>>
Are there certain fishy details on his death? He died in the city I live but the story I found was a full on collision with a truck.
>>
He was going to move into reforming the government because of the political bullshit and red tape thrown around specifically to block him. He was also a threat to Eisenhower who back in the 40s had political ambitions which manifested in the 50s when he became President.

Can you imagine him, McCarthy, J. Edgar Hoover, and Rockwell would have been able to do together?
>>
>>71666921
what a nazi
>>
>>71668407
He did all that and what did he get in return?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.