[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s experience with cops? Are they bro-tier?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 27
File: cop_hand_up_000018137672XLarge.jpg (107 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
cop_hand_up_000018137672XLarge.jpg
107 KB, 700x466
What's /pol/'s experience with cops? Are they bro-tier?

I've been stopped by a cop last year when I was walking around the school I used to go to. It was a cold day and the cop was asking me why I was walking around without a coat. He asked me if I was looking for trouble and asked where I lived. I told him I lived two blocks away and denied I was looking for trouble then he just drove away.

One spring I was in a ditch and a cop stopped by to check on things, he asked if I was okay, then asked if I was using drugs, asked for my driver's license then he took the license, walked to the back of the car, I assume to write down the plate number, then walked back to his car, I assume to check my history then handed it back. Finally he asked if I needed a tow truck, I told him I had a family member coming to help pull me out of the ditch, and he said he would be back after answering a call, to see if the family member comes or not, then he drove away. I saw him again 30 minutes later while I was in the process of pulling out of the ditch.

Both cops seemed to be pretty serious individuals, who stuck to their training.
>>
FUCK ME
>>
>>71666004

Under the badge there is a decent nigger hating human being.
>>
never had problems with them. I love them because lock up niggers
>>
>>71666201
This
>>
>>71666004
I've had two interactions with police in my entire life.

The first was when I was out shooting in the woods and I guess some hippie called in saying I was shooting animals with machine guns or some bullshit and the cop was a broad and chatted for a bit then left.

Second was an officer going through a Tim Hortons drive through and gave the cashier $100 or so to pay for as many people coming through behind him as it would cover. Really nice of him.

Of course, these guys were small town police.
>>
i don't have any idea for cops since i don't go outside like you normies
>>
>>71666382
>Cop was a broad

I typed "bro" phone.
>>
state sponsored dindus

arguably more dangerous than regular dindus
>>
>>71666004
Had good and bad

The good.

Because the officer was able to use his discrection , and not throw the book at me because he is being observed via body can. Twice the officer let me go for criminal speeding. Only because both times it was after 12am and I was coming from work .

The other instances were me being wrong place wrong time. And they were looking around the area for people and I was just there. And since you aren't the guy. They try to make you the guy and try and bully you and shit so they can make up some reason for taking you in. Those are the pieces of shit I hate with a passion and I don't care if they get killed in the line of duty. There is a couple out here I would like to see on the news as 'killed in the line of duty by a rabid nigger/spic/ Anglo
>>
I live on a huge fucking speed trap (long beach island) speed is 35 down the main road down the island and that's too fucking slow, the twp. Makes its money off tickets so I get stopped all the time by shitters, I flash my get out of jail free card and they just give me warnings.
>>
Depends on the department, small town police forces can either be awful or pretty cool. The more corrupt they are, the worse the individual officers behave. If you want to see a town with shitty cops, go to Virginia Beach, where you can be fined for cursing in public in front of a store displaying shirts emblazoned with curse words. On the other hand, I'm in a college town now where the cops are all really cool. I shoot the shit with a lot of them pretty often since I hate all the degenerate teenyboppers here. A chick recently accused my roommate of sexually assaulting her, but isn't pressing charges (trying to drag his name through the mud). The cops figured out his situation pretty quickly and wished him the best of luck.
>>
>get pulled over for doing 60 in a residential zone
>i expect a burly 250 lb fat pig to come out
>instead it's a nice looking blonde girl
>"I'm not even gonna ask if you know how fast you were going, because it's clear you don't really care"
>just kept staring in her blue eyes
>"You know there's kids playing around here, right? You could've ran somebody over!"
>say nothing, just awestruck at how beautiful she was
>"I'm gonna write you a ticket, and I suggest you be careful next time"
>heart drops when she leaves, feel like i just got off heroin

One day I will marry that woman.
>>
>>71666004
I'm an attorney so I get along with cops pretty well. What I think most people don't understand is that most cops see themselves as protectors of the pack. The bad ones see themselves as rule nazis. But most see themselves as protectors of the pack.

That means that like the people in their pack, but if the officer starts to think that you are a bad person trying to harm the pack, "i.e. criminal" then they don't like you.

Cops get the short shaft in the modern media because most people don't realize what it is like to be in a situation where you may or may not have to use deadly force and your life along with others are on the line depending on how you respond.
>>
>>71666004
They are stern people and have to see a lot of shit, so they become a bit jaded. Some abuse power sure, but a majority are chill.

I grew up with a father and uncle as cops and always got to spend time in the stations. They were serious about their job but not bad dudes. They was one serious asshole that everyone hated at the station though lel
>>
>Age 12 detained for stealing a case of pop, brought home in a cop car and told I was bad boy
>Age 28 given a ticket for not wearing a seat belt coming out of a parking lot which I thought was kind of a dick move but whatever

I've been driving for 10 years and speed like a mad man and have never been ticketed although I'm sure I eventually will be.
>>
>>71666604
>CAN YOU PROVE I WAS DRIVING OFFICER? IS SPEEDING A CRIME OFFICER? AM I BEING DETAINED?
>>
>>71666004
deputy clocked me going 19 over, he told me that, asked if that is right and i said yeah and he just gave me a warning. if you arent a dick and are honest theyre nice people.
>>
>>71666916
>>71666826

I've only ever been pulled over for speeding once, it was a speed trap in Virginia where the limit dropped rapidly from 65 to 15 over a couple steps. Happened late in the night a couple days before Thanksgiving, and he let me off with a warning after I showed him my military ID.
>>
>>71667096
In that case dude. That shit works and it supremely annoys the corrupt cops , because then they know you are smarter than them in how they cite their shit.

I had them fucking pissed off , lol was smiling. Told em 'have a SAFE night ' at the end, super condescending too. They know I hope they get killed.
>>
I wish all cops were black. Then niggers can't compain about racist cops when they continue to get killed for being criminals
>>
Had several minor interactions with police. (Walking home late at night, I get stopped a lot...I am white.)
Usually they just want to make sure I am from the neighborhood and ask why I am out so late.
One bad experience where I was riding my bicycle, got stopped, and grilled hard by 2 young cops. Took a bunch of notes on, I assume, the bike I had and how I looked. Had me sitting on the curb for 30 mins. I was just riding for exersise.
>>
Any cop that has ever enforced a victimless crime (speeding/almost all traffic laws, anything tax related, etc) is a piece of shit that deserves violent punishment.
>>
>>71666004
I like them.
Now even more than ever. Over here they get shit on all the time, despite what they keep doing for our safety (more & more hours, less dayoffs because of the constant strikes and Emergency state).

I'm half mud-slime and only got ONE interaction with them my entire life, despite the emergency state, and the borders being controlled (I pass the border to Belgium everyday).

A cop stopped me just for a regular control, asked for my papers and all. He was totally bro-tier, it was my first control ever, and I didn't knew what papers I had to show him, he helped me out finding the ones he asked for.
>>
>>71667145
I've sold liquor to 18 year olds because they showed me a USMC id.

I think its bullshit they can't drink till 21

But can be a murder machine at 18
>>
File: Fuck-the-police.jpg (46 KB, 700x469) Image search: [Google]
Fuck-the-police.jpg
46 KB, 700x469
They're faggots. They exist to enforce the death threats levied by the government.

Everyone on this board should hate the police. Why would you like someone who wants to search your car/pockets and throw you in a cell based on what he may find? Don't you enjoy being "free"? You guys talk about freedom a lot on here and being pro-2A, so then why the fuck would you like the pigs? Just go on YouTube and see what the police think about 2A. The police put people at gun point over legal open carry. I recall this one city, I think it was in the South, where the police were putting people at gun point, taking their weapons, and running a check on them if they open carried. Someone, like the District Attorney, made an announcement that this practice was unconstitutional. Some head brass at the pig police department said "Too bad. We're going to keep putting people at gun point for open carrying because we want to see first if they have a license to carry."

The pigs do pretty much whatever the fuck they want. That should bother you, because a day may come where YOU have to interact with them. Then you wouldn't want them bullshitting and making up their own rules. You would want professionalism and them to follow their own regulations.
>>
>>71667047
Same 5 years and 0 times being pulled over
>>
>>71666115

woman spotted
>>
>>71667706
Spotted the Communist millennial
>>
>>71667606
Wew lad you fucked up a bit. They catch you doing that and you'll get fucked hard. The way the military is now, anyone who gets caught supplying to underage gets much more severe punishment than underage drinkers get. Reduction in rank and $500 * 2 and being put on restriction is pretty much the minimum for those kinds of cases.
>>
>>71667706
I dont really commit any crimes and am decently polite overall my interactions with them are not bad. Also they helped me out with shit.
>>
>>71667706
That's usually the attitude of a 16 year old edge lord but when we grow up we realize most laws have a reason and there would be a need for enforcement in some capacity.
>>
>>71667706
0.05 has been deducted from your account
>>
Ones I've met here usually won't give a rat's ass about smalltime stuff. Even if they're specifically called to the scene for it.

Generally okay to work with, I've found. Just don't be an asshole or fuck with them.
>>
>asks for ID and vehicle registration
>writes my ticket or accident report
>move on

Im not even white and I have yet to have an issue with the cops.
>>
Have only had good experiences with cops. Then again I don't break the law
>>
>>71668004
>most laws have a reason

Yes, to extort money for nonviolent 'crimes' to fund their employer... all with the threat of imprisonment or violence if you resist. How nice and moral of them :^)

I would guess 1% or less of police 'work' involves dealing with actual violent crime and non-tax-related fraud.
>>
File: freedom-for-all.jpg (38 KB, 549x492) Image search: [Google]
freedom-for-all.jpg
38 KB, 549x492
>>71667706
/pol/ shitbags don't want to be free. They like living in a racist police state.
>>
>>71667706
That's why when you Autistic fucks make fun of

>am I free to go ? Am I being detainded?

You don't realize how much that nullifies the cops , and how their demeanor changes the moment you utter those words.

Seriously . don't answer to them
You pay them
If you done nothing
Don't be afraid to be an annoying broken record.

Just anytime they ask a question
Counter them

"
Am I being detained ?
Free to go ?

Free to go now ?

I didn't call you , sorry , am I free to go ?

Sorry I don't answer questions , are you detaining me ?

Can I have your badge numbers and see a supervisor ?

Free ? Detained?

Can I go ?

Detaining me ?

Free to go ?

Free 2 go m8?
"

How annoyed would you be with someone that did that ?

I've had officers faces beet red but they don't do shit cause they know they just got rekt by those words.
>>
Fine, only been pulled over/stopped a few times. For the most part they're not very smart people. You have to be patient with them and let them have time to work things out.

When I was 16 I was pulled over for rolling a stop sign. I handed him my license and the first thing out of his mouth was that because I had only had my license for a month I wasn't allowed to be driving alone yet. I told him that I was allowed to. It took him 5 minutes and a trip to his squad car before telling me there was a mix up with my information and that's why he was confused.
>>
>>71667997
>le nothing to hide nothing to fear argument

You fuckers are the worst of all. Anyone with this mentality doesn't deserve freedom.
>>
>>71668225
This works until one of them tells you that yeah, you're being detained now.

Sure, you'll be let go eventually. Sure, they don't actually have anything against you.
You'll still get fucked for a day or two.
>>
>>71667989
Well I don't work at the establishment anymore. And I figured if they arrested me for that I'd be a martyr for that bullshit law of 21 being the legal age regardless of military service.
>>
File: frustrated.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
>>71667706
>>
>>71666004
One of my part time jobs is as a delivery driver, I deliver to the police all the time, they are good people. The only time I have been pulled over, they let me off because I was speeding because a catering order was late after one of the cooks accidentally dropped a pan of pasta.
I live in a rural 97+% white town in Mass, so I can't say much about city cops who have to deal with niggers on a daily basis, but the cops around here are bros.
>>
>>71668216
Found the fag who drives a piece of shit truck with balls hanging off the back and a confederate flag. Go Suck some more double cheeseburgers, some of us don't mind progress sorry you prefer to grow a neckbeard and mule my freedumbs between the bites out of your bigmac.
>>
>>71666004

Most cops in the city or suburbs are nosy assholes that think everyone is a criminal from what I've experienced. Case in point, I was living with my friend for a while and was walking around 9:00PM (twice, the second one was maybe a little after) and was stopped by cops saying I looked suspicious. I'm a white guy and both times (since I live in a hot as hell state) I was wearing the classic burglar attire of basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

Was told to just go home both times, but I just kept on walking. Didn't do shit.

Where I live, we have a sheriff and a few deputies that don't really care what anyone does as long as it doesn't harm anyone else or anything else. Rural areas are pretty peaceful though, so I don't even know why we have them.
>>
>>71666004
I always respected them and they always respected me.
The first time i did get yelled at because i was 12 and i was riding my bike on the wrong shoulder, he was just stressing how dangerous that was and what could have happened.
The second time i was 16 and driving home from a friends house at 2am and this lady cop was just seeing if i was drinking, also she told me it was past curfew.
The third time i was 22 and i was going trough a round about and i accidentally flipped my headlights off when turning on my blinkers, he pulled me over and asked me if i was ok while eyeballing the inside of my car, i said i was fine just going home from work, i told him the head lights were and accident he said he still had to check it out because flashing your headlights at a cop is a universal sign for somethings wrong, he had to make sure i wasn't being held hostage or anything.
>>
>>71668225
wait until you do this with a corrupt cop who plants something on you
>>
>>71668738
>The second time i was 16 and driving home from a friends house at 2am and this lady cop was just seeing if i was drinking, also she told me it was past curfew.

The fact that you think this interaction is morally acceptable genuinely scares me.
>>
>>71668638
And you sound like an assblasted redditor.
>>
>>71666004
I live in a rural, 99.9% white area, so I've only seen them in speed traps and car collisions.
>Ironically I saw a presentation on this today...
>>
>>71668349
HAHA.

OK SO RIDDLE ME THIS

>cops on my porch

>had been in altercation with neighbor , all verbal , no threats made

>neighbor knows I open carry

>tells dispatcher , "he haz gunz !! And threatened me !!"

>just got off work literally. Cops on my porch

>walk up to them like 'wtf do you want' with my hands in the curious position , (hands up and out)

>they ask to search me for a gun

>I don't have one on me , I don't own one , I don't know why you're on my porch , am I free to go or being detained

>little beady eyed faggoy cop says loudly " WELL YA , YOURE BEING DETAINED HURRRR CAUSE INVESTIGATION DUUHHHH!"

>OK , awesome , did you find the gun or is it heresay ?

>license , radio chatter

>again I just repeat anytime they try to give me the fifth degree so they can gain unlawful entry to my vehicle/person/home

>FREE 2 GO , OR DETAINED

>beady eyed spic Manlet cop looks at partner "we done here ? "

>tall Anglo cop nods

>bye guys , have a REALLY REALLY SAFE NIGHT OKAY :DDD"

FUCKING FAGOTS LOL
>>
>>71666004
>What's /pol/'s experience with cops? Are they bro-tier?

I've always had a very easy time with cops.

I rarely get pulled over, and I've never been issued a ticket because I talked my way out of each one. It's just so fucking obvious. Act cool, polite, and like you know you did something wrong, and are very sorry for it.

Think of the 5 stages of grief, any step but acceptance will earn you a ticket/cell:
>shock
>"what?! how dare you accuse me of speeding!"
>anger
>"fucking pig! all you're good for is speed traps you statist thug!"
>denial
>"I wasn't speeding, your radar is off, there's just no way, I had cruise control on"
>bargaining
>"awwww come on officer, I'm really in a hurry and my kid is sick, I looked away for a second"
>acceptance
>"yea I was going a little too fast, I should have been paying more attention. You're right officer, I understand"

But hey, if you want to stick it to "the man" and think you're going to fight the system, then by all means enjoy your tickets. Cops WANT you to flip out, they try all these dirty tactics just hoping you'll mouth off and give them a reason. A lot of police are former bullies, and things don't change once you graduate.
>>
>be 24 yr old me only been pulled over 3 times for speeding
>have paid about 250 buckaroos in tickets

>24 yr old gf has been pulled over atleast 5 times for speeding
>never given a ticket because vagina

Broken ass system
>>
>>71668225

I've asked that to a cop before. It's not something that you're supposed to repeat, buddy lol.

It's something you say to figure out if the cop is trying to elicit information from you during a "consensual encounter". The police are masters at what they do and getting around their regulations without technically breaking them.

They will heavily imply that you are being detained but in actuality are keeping you in a "consensual encounter". Cops can come up to you on the street and ask you questions or for your ID just like anyone else can.

That's why you should ask if you're being detained, to determine if you are in fact free to leave.

The cop will usually say "yes", because it's easy as fuck to find reasons to detain someone, then you should ask "why?"

That's what I did last time I was detained. Ended up getting let go. It was a bullshit detainment anyway based on fucking nothing.
>>
File: 1457229860933.jpg (26 KB, 379x214) Image search: [Google]
1457229860933.jpg
26 KB, 379x214
>>71668898
>ironically
>>
Most recently a cop pulled me over, asked me to get out and if I mind him searching. I said I do. He got the K9 out and it did nothing. He gave it a little tug and it sat down and he said "that's a hit".

They rummaged through my truck for 30m. He came back out with his hands closed and said he found a little nug/leaf. I asked him to show it to me and he said "I don't want it blowing away and some kid finding it on the sidewalk.". I just said "whatever, can I go?". They said yes and to be careful who I let in my car.

They didn't give me back my license and I forgot about it, I was just ready to leave. Then they followed me for about a mile to see where I was going. When they saw I wasn't going into the ghetto or anyway fishy the pulled me back over and gave me my license back.

Made me late to my pick-up but I'm glad it happened before then.
>>
>>71668976
>recommending people admit to speeding

Found the cop.
>>
>>71668826
If they plant something on me I highly doubt it would stick
And I would own a police department

A hair follicle test would show the courts I'm not a drug abuser

And I work at a church so they wouldn't have much of a case when the head reverand testifies against cops

The jury would literally nope once my boss started speaking about me.
>>
>be white
>keep hands visible
>yes sir, no sir
>stay calm
never had any issues with cops whatsoever
>>
Been driving for 5 years, never been pulled over. Had two interactions with the police. The first was in October.
>be in college, tailgating for football game
>get way more drunk than I intended. Guess I didn't eat enough
>try smuggling in a flask to the game in my boots
>cop at gate stops me, takes it, ask for ID
>go to pull out drivers license, he sees my CHL and asks for it
>"it's good to see young men flexing their second ammendment rights"
>"now get the fuck out of here and go home"
>snuck in another entrance and enjoyed the game
>>
>>71668967
This must be the hardest to read greentext I've ever read. Seriously, learn a bit on how to write down a story, this is a total mess.

Also, this story smells like bullshit.
>>
>>71668846
If your 16 and out past 1 then expect to get pulled over. Teenagers are generally dumb and irresponsible. Once i stopped looking like one the police stopped screwing with me in the wee hours of the morning.
>>
>>71666004
Black Cops are cool because they hate niggers far more than /pol/ does.
>>
My only cop experience was when I crashed my car. I fell asleep behind the wheel and crashed into another car, who crashed into another. After we called 9-1-1 the cop showed up.

At first he did the standard, asking for IDs and whatever. I told him I didn't see because it was too dark (Early morning). He bought it and just kind of went over the situation. I was really nervous because it was the only time I've ever crashed.

He was so chill. He told me to calm down, that it happens to everyone, he said that it even happened to his kid, and was joking around with it. After the two guys left he stayed with me on the side of the road to wait for a tow truck. He even let me sit inside the squad car and talked to me about my life (Where I study, what I was studying, he talked about his kid some more). He told me the whole run down of the insurance process and gave me several numbers and names if I ever got into another accident.

Overall real nice. I was freaked out but somehow he calmed me down and got me to notice that the crash wasn't all that bad. But then again it all depends who you get.
>>
>>71669158
this was funny. do you have dreads?
>>
>>71669158
from the way you describe this it sounds to me like you ran from the cops in the middle of a traffic stop
>>
>>71669027
Dude. They literally told the guy who called the cops on me that I'm an asshole , punk , et cetera.

First of all. I've lived here probably longer than all these fucking pigs even had a badge.

Second. I wouldn't give a god damn if a terrorist took them out or a nigger.

Shit every time a pig dies. An angel gets its wings.

Lol

I literally beat that manlet at his own game. And I invite him and his overlord to try it again.

I straight up told em. I hope you discharge your weapon at the wrong person and you get put in with the same fucks you stuck in there. Lol

And they couldn't do shit.

They would of been on the news for a long time if they would of taken me in or quite frankly did anything to me.

They got called for a gun
I had no gun
They have no reason to fuck with me

Idc if I really did have a gun(which I fucking do lol )

Fact is. When you arrived , you had no case. So you can leave.
>>
>>71669431
We're not asking about what to expect. We're talking about the fact that government-funded police are immoral by all major moral systems' definitions.
>>
My one time with a cop was pretty chill. Was about to race someone and did a quick practice lab and ran 2 red lights at 2 in the morning. Guy pulled me over and i was honest with him and he only gave me 1 red light ticket. Also he could of gave me a DUI since i was under 21 at the time and had 2 drinks before and also my friend had an opened bottle of beer in my car.
>>
>>71669406
2nd interaction was the very next month, in November
>be camping with friends
>about 15 of us, half under age
>shoot a few guns, then put them up and start drinking
>alcohol, hotdogs, smores, and other camping shenanigans
>someone brought fireworks
>an hour later, Federal Parks and Wildlife Officer shows up
>collective "oh fuck"
>all of us respectable white kids in NROTC
>nobody is a smart ass or disrespectful. Yes sir/no sir to all his questions
>he ends up writing us all a $50 citation for "camping illegally"
>could have been arrested for providing minors with alcohol
>paid $50 fine instead

The only thing I don't know is if this will show up on my record. We didn't get a ticket, but we got a piece of paper in the mail saying pay this fine because technically the part of the park we were camping in was only for day camping, not overnight.
>>
>>71669725
Clean cut, white. Just your typical Floridian high functioning pillhead.

>>71669727
It was my registration. I was waiting for my new one to come in the mail. They told me I just had to show up with my new tag within x days.
>>
File: 1457978596281.jpg (25 KB, 390x325) Image search: [Google]
1457978596281.jpg
25 KB, 390x325
>>71666004
After the London riots, the police stepped up their riot training and I got to be part of a group who pretend rioted and threw bricks and stuff at them

Pretty fun, so I like them
>>
>>71667867
I only see cops pulling over really shitty looking vehicles or really expensive fast vehicles or people driving like absolute assholes and speeding. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's notice this. Here in Canada I routinely go 30+ km's over the speed limit and pass cops on our 400 series highways and never get pulled over. i
>>
Never been pulled over for speeding since I always either only go 5 over or go with the flow of traffic.
There are some small towns around me that have hardass cops though, will pull you over for going 3 above the speed limit or not stopping for a full second at a stop sign.

Had a chat with one who was keeping order at a Tampa Trump rally the other month, he said that in 25 years on the job he's never seen people as disrespectful as those protesters. Had a bit of a laff with him about that,
>>
Mixed bag. The positions attracts a lot of power trippers and corrupt individuals, but they also are a necessity and there are a lot of cops who just want to make a difference in a positive way. Also unless you've been a police officer or worked with them you really can't understand how tough it is to be one.
>>
File: IMG_20160330_113403.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160330_113403.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>71669415
Here is the gun they were looking for amhed

I really had it on my hip

My issue was the neighbor started it and only called the cops cause he was a pussy that can't fight. I had it holstered the entire time lol. Hands in the air talking shit. How did I "brandish a firearm " on him ?

He lied so he can look like the victim.

I lied and hid the pistol so I could protect MY FREEDOM.

I will never be locked INA cage , I'd rather kill myself and take everyone around me with me.
>>
I'm friends with a cop. Cop stories are some of the best stories. Hard to contain your sides when they're describing having to tackle NAKED 300 lb black women high on god knows what.

I used to get quite a few speeding tickets due to growing up in a speed trap town. That stopped when I bought a grey sedan, even though I still speed.
>>
>>71666004

I've only had one interaction with the cops where I haven't felt that the officer was either doing his job fairly or even letting me off easy. That one the cop told me I'd "gone straight through" a stopsign I know for a fact I stopped at, because I thought the spotlight by the church was a car at the intersection. I tried to explain this to him and he went about 2 inches from my face and yelled that either I was drunk or I thought he was an idiot, and either way, he was offended. I shut up and let him write the ticket, and never paid a cent, because the dumbass wrote my date of birth in the "date of offense" box.

Apart from that I think most cops are based, and most people's problems with them stems from the fact that they enforce bullshit like speed limits and drug laws.
>>
>>71666004
The community that complains about cops the most just happens to also want cops to not exist.
>>
>American cops
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Waco_shootout

Fucking murderous lunatics.
>>
>>71670170

I drive an older black Focus. If I drove a red car the same way I'd have lost my license ten times already.
>>
>>71666004
you dont mess with them, they dont mess with you
>>
>>71667961
nah, you spotted the constitutional libertarian
>>
>>71670161
So you're claiming that they didn't find the gun... that you were open carrying at the time?

And that you then "hid" somehow while continuing to carry it, which they somehow failed to notice as well?

Let me sum this up: You're full of shit, and also an awful person.
>>
Someone please post videos of cops getting killed
>>
>>71670263
Yup. Bongland knows. We got some gun toting die hard wanna be fucking faggot , that we pay , to exploit us ? And murder us in cold blood whenever they think they can get away with it.
>>
>>71670161

Fuck those faggot cops, man.

Glad you didn't get in trouble.
>>
>>71670263

>cops
>alphabet agency pricks

The sheriff of Waco kept telling them to back off and he could get Koresh to surrender peacefully at a meeting, but no, they just had to burn kids alive.
>>
>>71666004
If youre a retard they will fuck you up. Yes they profile the shit out of everyone because they would be ineffective if they didnt. Do what youre supposed to do anddont be a jackass and they are bro tier.

Infact, I have two brothers that are police.
>>
>>71666004
One's my neighbor. Nice guy. Former Coastie of all things.
>>
File: epic car chase.png (221 KB, 523x379) Image search: [Google]
epic car chase.png
221 KB, 523x379
>>71670393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6z8q4lOrDU
>>
>>71670356
Negative. I was at my house. I simply placed it inside.

Warrants aren't fucking instantaneous things , they don't just print right out the asscrack of the cop signed by a judge ???

Lmao you're a jealous faggot. Enjoy your cultural enrichment Hans.

Also I'm not a bad guy. I'm a great guy. Lol
>>
File: manifest destiny.png (74 KB, 249x362) Image search: [Google]
manifest destiny.png
74 KB, 249x362
>>71666004
I am a cop. The only people who ever give me any trouble are ignorant kids, niggers (as opposed to the occasional upstanding black gentleman), and white trash. Generally, I don't bother people unless they're acting shifty or actually committing a crime. Otherwise, most of us are pretty down-to-earth. We're not all the caricature that those sovereign citizen jackasses make us out to be.
>>
>>71666004
Only two times I've ever gotten tickets were for speeding (read: going over the speed limit but at the same speed as other people) on the PA Turnpike. Got pulled over for cutting off a cop while merging another time. I was respectful and compliant all 3 times; The second time I got a ticket, the cop cut me a break and wrote me up for a lesser thing so I wouldn't get any points and because the fine was lower than a speeding ticket (his words). The time I cut off a cop, I was let off with a warning for a good driving record.

Twice I required assistance, and the cops were pretty great. One of them helped me get my car back on the road after I knocked over a foldup street sign (no ticket), and another gave me a lift to a gas station after crashing my car.

Cops are just people doing a job, treat them with respect and they'll treat you with respect.
>>
>>71670456
Thanks anon

Also , I could of legit killed the neighbor and buried the gun in the mud by the time the cops came lol bretty gud.

Their response time was laughable , especially since I was supposedly

"waving a gun around and threatening people with it like a lunatic "
>>
File: 1308299710817.jpg (40 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
1308299710817.jpg
40 KB, 500x417
Went against red on my bike once inside the city.
Police saw me and told me what I did would cost me 200$
I admitted I fucked up and then his police buddy came up to me and I greeted him and he said I was free to go from the charges.

Be bro to the police and they will be bro back.
>>
File: Have_you_seen_this_boy.jpg (316 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Have_you_seen_this_boy.jpg
316 KB, 800x450
I have yet to get pulled over...

But every time I've got one behind me, I imagine pic related is gonna happen
>>
>>71670564

By all means keep posting that and similar videos. Just makes it easier for the public at large to defend cops who make a bad call in the heat of the moment.

You're playing yourselves.
>>
>>71670627
Kill yourself. Pls.

I don't want to share oxygen with a nigger tier faggot
>>
>>71670161
> lying this much

> buying poor mans glock

Gtfo faggot
>>
>>71670564
Is he kill?
>>
>>71670487
the bong posted a more recent story about 3 bike gangs that met at a waffle house. cops showed up and caused a shootout.
>>
>>71670581
If they'd actually been concerned about it, they wouldn't even have needed a warrant. They could've simply invoked exigent circumstances. Turns out they never gave a shit, and you were just being a prick for no reason to two people trying to make a living.

And that's what makes you an awful person: You're wishing death upon fellow citizens, who don't want to do any wrong to you, who just want things to remain peaceful and collect a paycheck to feed their family. But instead of choosing to see the person, you choose to dehumanize them. Add one round of splitting, a primitive psychological defense, and that's prime asshole material right there.
>>
>>71670827
Literally not lying bro. To each his own.

Like I said. Only good cop , is a dead one.

One less welfare queen
>>
>>71670161
This right here is a real man and a real american
>>
>>71670263
That was ATF, FBI and Delta.
>>
>>71670979
Fuck, I didn't see the year.
>>
>>71666004
here they are utter assholes and just tax collectors basically.

swedish cops are different, they are a bit more cool often gives you off for a warning, often even with a bit of "humor" to tell you to drive nicely. This is my xp though, I've caught speeding really badly even in sweden, I would lose my license even go to jail here, but I was able to talk my self out of the situation.

But.. there is prohibition and extreme taxation on tobacco and alcohol so they are the enemy
>>
>>71670752
you sound unhinged.
>>
>>71670968
You are fucking cancer and im ashamed youre my countryman. And you lie badly.
>>
>>71670958

>fellow citizens
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HANS
NO . THE MOMENT THEY PUT ON THAT BADGE THEY BECAME A ZOG PUPPET.

Why am I even replying to you ? Lmao

You need to fix your entire country before you start talking about our 'police' Hans. Ffs

Get outside and bash some leb you pussy faggot nigger lover
>>
File: 1437541063468.png (3 MB, 2000x1416) Image search: [Google]
1437541063468.png
3 MB, 2000x1416
>>71670823
I'm pale a sheet, my friend. Maybe you should stop siding with the niggers. I hardly ever hear of slews of cases of fine upstanding citizens being gunned down by da polees.
>>
>>71666004
Was stopped by two cops at 3am in the city centre a good few years back. They were after somebody on the run 'matching my description'. I played the game and answered the routine questions, then pointed out the fact my hair was dyed blue and I was wearing ski trousers (18 yo, edgy student phase). They let me go on my merry way. Thanked fuck it never went any further, I'd just left my mate's house packing a fair bit of green. Thinking back on it, I probably deserved a good kicking for dressing the way I did.
>>
>>71666004

Look at it this way, OP - there are likely around 900k law enforcement officers in the USA, and we only hear about an OCCASIONAL abuse of power, so yes, to answer your question, most cops ARE bro tier, but like any other group, there are always some fuck-ups who will do things the wrong way and make a total fucking mess of things.

What you have to remember is this - when you have a shit day dealing with assholes from morning until night, what kind of mood are you in when you deal with people at the end of the day? Cops deal with the worst shit of humanity for most of their day, and naturally, some are going to be pretty thin for tolerating shit after having to chase down thugs, break up domestic disputes, etc. all fucking day, they're only human.
>>
>>71670263
>>71670950

Where are you getting that the cops caused the shootout?

From the wiki it seems like the bikers started a fight over someone getting their foot run over, and the cops only started shooting after gunfire had already broken out.
>>
>>71671079
>>71671088

Oh I am. I'm sure I'm on a list or watched for sure.

Thing is. I'm not gonna do shit. Its the people who start the shit you need to worry about. Cause once I get wind of people fighting back , I damn well ain't gonna sit in my couch waiting around.. If you know what imean anon
>>
File: FB_IMG_1458054827667.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1458054827667.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>>71667706
Don't use drugs, do not threaten the police officers and don't be an asshole in general.
>>
I kept a rifle in a self-storage unit and didn't lock it correctly, someone broke in and took it. Cop that came to my house was pretty cool. It was even within a gun free school zone
>>
got a few tickets i rightfully deserved, but when it came down to important shit cops seem cool. got let off a dui when i whipped a u turn outside a cop shop, i was 19 and an idiot at the time. cop said he wouldnt tow my car or give me anything other than a ticket if my parents came and got me. So i ate a big shame sandwich but that cop saved my job and record that night.
>>
>>71671142
I hope when the molotovs start flying you start frying

Also , if a riot turns into a full scale civil war like in the Ukraine , you and your buddies , are getting fukt.

I can't wait honestly.
>>
>>71666004
I had a few cool cops when I did stupid shit growing up, and I even outran one who found me later his only words. 'You got away from me, you earned your freedom just don't do it again or I'll run you over'

I love'm for doing the job, hate'm for doing the job against me.
>>
>>71671130
Ah, yes. Let me guess, there are mind-altering microchips in those badges, who turn people who just want things to remain peaceful into brainless puppets of the jews controlling america.

Face it: You're dealing with normal people. People who have to deal with assholes all fucking day long, and who are tired of the pointless and needlessly antagonistic antics of said assholes. Assholes like you, who apparently simply can't handle any authority, who don't comprehend how society works and why police is sadly needed.

And instead of reflecting on the fact that you wish death on people who mean you no wrong, you choose to fling some more insults.
>>
Got fined $20 this morning for ignoring a stop sign. Fucking no respect for pigs.
>>
>>71671319
If you want to be of help then join a legit militia and be responsible. Sounds like to me its just a matter of time before you shoot someone out of anger or something else crazy. You need to stop carrying a gun if you really do until you grow up some.
>>
>>71671142
rather than responding to crazies, tell us your craziest story on patrol
>>
File: zim zam, o'mara, and friends.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1325) Image search: [Google]
zim zam, o'mara, and friends.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1325
>>71671451
You are so wonderfully naive. You have the mentality of a nigger.
>>
>>71666004
>be undercover
>got shot by fellow cop

Pretty shit experience to be honest.
>>
>>71667706
kill yourself commie faggot

the only people who hate cops are niggers and criminals
>>
Also to add to all my 'lies'

My grandfather was one of the first in my state to be gunned down in the line of duty.

And guess what , my mom , grandma , and my aunts. Didnt give a flying fuck.
He was a womanizer and a woman beater. Just not a pleasant person

Ya looking in , he was the upstanding state trooper with a wife and three daughters.

But no he truly had an evil in him

As do all people who crave power
>>
>>71668216
This is definitely true of me, Salazar or Pinochet type leadership would be ideal
>>
>>71671608
Yup , already a head of you. Bought a trigger lock. And I don't carry anymore. Its for home protection only now. Hasn't been on my hip since the incident friend.

I'm out there. I'll give you that. But I'm more of a nationalist and American than anyone I know.

I tell you what. If the Chinese or Russians tried something. I'd be the one running to the reserve office trying to get into bootcamp asap.
>>
>>71671668
He's edgy Rothbardian An-Cap.
Just as retarded as other spectrum anarchists because mommy never loved him (as for An-Coms, they grew up without fathers).
>>
>>71671706
So, let me sum this up: Your grandfather got killed by a criminal, but because he was a bad person, you don't take the hint that maybe police could potentially be needed, but instead choose to focus on the negative parts, and extrapolate towards the entire police force based on anecdote.
>>
>>71666004
Bro tier as fuck.

Never get any problem with them
>>
My only relevant interaction with cops went like this

>After a party, >designated driver is taking us home
>It's quite late, so cops pull us over
>Two cops, one old, one young
>we know the young, he is our friend's bf
>they desperately try to get something, but friend has all his documents, is sober, everything is in order
>But i did not have fastened seatbelt, even tho it did not work (if the seatbelt is present in the car, you have to have it fastened even if it does not work ayy)
>The old cops insists on giving me a ticket, the young one is acting like a beta cuck, trying to convince him to let us go because he knows us , spends the entire time staring to ground and not talking to us
>ultimately i do get the ticket, but pretty cheap
and the cop is still embarassed every time i meet him ayy i dont even know why
>>
>>71671512
Broke the law and got caught is why youre mad. The cop was just doing their duty.
>>
>>71671654
You are a power hungry faggot. Lol

Riddle me this ? When niggers riot. And you CANNOT quell it.

Is the hazard pay worth it when a rabid nigger breaks your head with a brick, or worse ; you're buddies retreat from said niggers with you , laying in the wake?

I've literally studied riot footage in order to stop the pigs from staging.
You idiots would be covered in paint in gasoline and set ablaze if it wasn't just niggers lol
>>
>>71672012
Yup.

Fuck off Hans.

Glad my great grandfather got a kill count on your ancestors
>>
>>71671972
>>71671668

You guys don't think there are any valid reasons at all to dislike American police officers?
>>
>>71672304
There are some shit ones bbut the overwhelming vast majority are decent average people. Most young ones are vets and combat tested. If you dont respect authority you need to reevaluate things.
>>
>>71669641
Try dealing with cops when you don't come off as a dumb kid who doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

Cops react to danger. They can usually tell by looking who is and isn't trouble.
>>
File: tbh.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>71666004

>driving drunk at night
>get pulled over
>"your lights are off"
> $10 ticket
> "have a nice night officer"
> get home a throw up out of relief or maybe because of the booze
>all because i got Godly luck on s4s that day
>mfw
>>
>>71671608
>join a militia

Also negative on that one ghost rider.

Why would I want them knowing where , when and who I accossiate with ? So I'm easier to round up ?

I'm good being who I am. One random guy who can literally stop the world.

I mean it only took two Arabs with pressure cookers to stop the world.

Imagine what a highly motivated
Long term planning individual can do ?

(Ie: anders 'god among men' brevik)
>>
>>71667961
Is he this retar-
>sees flag
Ohhhhhhhhh
>>
twice doing 70 in a 25 zone in usa. give aus driving license, get let off. usaaaaaa
>>
File: 1459828112206.jpg (53 KB, 940x611) Image search: [Google]
1459828112206.jpg
53 KB, 940x611
>>71671619
I live in the South Jersey suburbs, so it's usually just misdemeanor shit, although we catch some nigs noggin out from Camden every now and then. Worst call I ever got was for a busted human trafficking ring being run from a HoJo. As for the craziest story, I once encountered a guy on what I think was PCP rolling around in a convenience store when I went to get some coffee. I just wanted caffeine, but this guy had to make things difficult. The whackier things I've seen are practically all drug-related. I've only been on the force for like three and a half years, so I've still got a lot of time to rack up any really crazy stories.

>>71672170
>power hungry faggot
It's almost like you have proof of that. Except you don't, because I'm not.
>Is the hazard pay worth it when a rabid nigger breaks your head with a brick, or worse
I haven't been in a riot, but I know guys who have. They say it isn't too dangerous since they try to stick together. Truthfully, rioters only act tough when they're in a group or a dark alley, they mostly stick to incoherent yelling about things they don't understand.
>I've literally studied riot footage in order to stop the pigs from staging
We're reaching new levels of autism now. Mark my words, there will never be your glorious anarkiddie revolution, so get used to it.
>>
>>71672553
>combat tested

>PTSD psychotic faggots from the zog war.

Sorry , if you were in Afghanistan or Iraq , I consider you a traitor to our nation.
>>
>>71672720
In short, you're a danger to yourself and others.

Get yourself admitted at a mental hospital before you start killing innocents. Because that's what "stopping the world" here refers to in both example incidents.
>>
>>71668186
Have you been to an inner city
>>
>>71672863
Haha. You don't say zog man ?

How does it feel to know I'm gonna fuck your widow in the ass and father your child after she grieves over your routine traffic stop nigger stops to bullet riddle your body.

You're a traitor.

Don't be so faggy and just admit you're in the blue mafia

You're a professional liar and extortionist

I'm in phx Arizona pal

And I'll say it to your face anytime.
>>
>>71666004
70% are raging steroid fueled assholes. About 30% are decent guys. If you need something from them, they will fuck up a report or lose shit about 90% of the time because even if the cop you talked to is nice and seems competent, his partner or some other asshole will fuck it up. Completely useless if you ever need anything in terms of a report. I can see them being more or less competent in containing the hordes of niggers or terrorists. But as far as paperwork is concerned, forget about it.
>>
>>71672304
From what I have seen, cops do not act aggressively unless they meet an aggressive and uppity asshole.
Obey the law
Shut the fuck up
Turn that shit off
Get a White friend
You shouldn't have any problems with Police almost anywhere in the Western world.
PS. you should really check-out Russian cops, especially OMON. These fuckers would kick out your teeth and judge, sho obviously will happily fuck you up unless you are a son of some oligarch, will spin out case this way that you will be guilty of damaging police property with your teeth.
>>
>>71672957
Negative. I'm completely fine. I don't want to do anything except be able to drive down the street without being extorted cause some zogs are having a bad day and didn't meet their quota for traffic violations for their lazy welfare job
>>
File: 1449517945703.jpg (696 KB, 2427x1820) Image search: [Google]
1449517945703.jpg
696 KB, 2427x1820
>>71672616
I know that fucking feel
>driving back drunk because I wanted to fuck girl
>get pulled over
>she called her friend Jerome to pick her up
>cops laugh at me, tell me leave my car and just have a friend come get me
>friends come by, get my car, drive me home
>still feel a bit guilty but I dodged a couple bullets that day, plus I stopped drinking
>>
>>71667932
Kek'd heartily.
>>
>>71666004

I had a few cops at my house when my dad pulled a knife on my mom.

>was scared they were gonna shoot people
>they handled it really well
>mfw cops prevented some serious shit from going down

OH WAIT BUT THAT SHIT ISN'T IMPORTANT SO NO LOCAL NEWS COVERAGE

Fact, when cops do good it's like they've done nothing at all.

Keep it up law enforcement, you're making America safe, while liberal just talk about it.
>>
>>71673210
>Negative. I'm completely fine.
You are, most clearly, not. You have admitted as much, too. Stop only looking for faults in others. Start looking in the mirror.
>>
>>71671130
Yeah. You sound like a real nice guy. Jackass.
>>
>>71673390
Maybe Hans

You should take my advice and go try to change your entire country before you even try to speak logic to me. Because right now..you might as well be speaking Arabic you little faggot.

How is mogodishu this time of year ??? Lmao
>>
>>71670356
What Dr you do with your gun faggot?
>>
>>71673511
Haha. Eurocucks , come at me !!
>>
>>71673742
Ah, the good old "I'll call him a hypocrite!" defense. Pointing out faults in others to avoid having to face your own faults.
>>
Why is there some retarded AnCap or Com or w.e the fuck this reddit faggot on /pol? It's like finding a dildo in a bread bag.
>>
>>71672020
I bet ten Temers this nigga is white.
>>
Kek, all this "if you're bro tier they are bro tier to you" guess that's easy to say when you have white privilege and aren't targeted and discriminated against because of your skin color.

Your delusional
>>
>>71672720
I reported you to the fbi. Theyre going to loosen your asshole for you and shoot your dog.
>>
I got pulled over once and they asked to see my licence, I guess the car was so damn old they wanted to see whether it was registered or something.
Other than that I don't recall interacting with the police.
>>
>>71673742
Im not Hans. You remind me of this really annoying and retarded asshole. A felon from hick country, US. Just like you.
>>
File: cop_stop.png (1021 KB, 1273x688) Image search: [Google]
cop_stop.png
1021 KB, 1273x688
>>71670627
If you aren't lying your ass off, stay safe bro.
>>
>>71672045
Sounds like something a democrat would say
>>
>>71672870

Spotted the bernie fag.
>>
>>71666004
As long as you don't act like a nigger, they won't treat you like one. I have been pulled over more than a few times, and every time I have only received a warning, or had my fine reduced, just because I was friendly, and cooperative.
>>
File: D651-2[1].jpg (212 KB, 900x571) Image search: [Google]
D651-2[1].jpg
212 KB, 900x571
>>71666004
>What's /pol/'s experience with cops? Are they bro-tier?

Depends WILDLY from agency to agency, cop to cop.

Police in super high crime areas are sometimes like PTSD wrecks.

Know whether the city budget comes from stops, like speed traps or drugs

>>71666971
Absolutely. SHEEPDAWGS.

>>71669768
Well, you ARE a gigantic asshole. But you're not a criminal asshole, or more importantly no evidence of you being a criminal was there.

Getting into unnecessary fights and being a dick when it's not needed is your right as an American, but it's not a particularly smart move.

>>71670263
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZpwpqyyRPA
>>
>>71666004
I get pulled over on semi annual basis. I get out of most of my tickets. Respect the officer and the laws they uphold and they respect you back.

If you are pulled over, Yes sir, No sir. Thats it. Hand them your license and registration before they ask for it, they DO NOT want you to go digging through your car looking for your shit.

They are alright, especially when you get to know them outside of their role as a cop.

Hell, first adult to give me a beer at 13 was a cop. They are cool people by and large....

As long as you are not a degenerate piece of shit who disrespects them.
>>
>>71674134
I support Trump one hundred percent.
>>
File: 1460154968920.jpg (350 KB, 1800x1322) Image search: [Google]
1460154968920.jpg
350 KB, 1800x1322
>Late night walking
>Cop cars bumrush me and tackles me
>Get 7 knees in my back
>"WHERES DA STUFF MAN"
>Tell them I have no idea what they are talking about
>Older police guy knuckle a fist, and smacks me with knuckled backside
>"WHERES DA FUCKING STUFF MAN"

Eventually the assholes calmed down, sat in a car for 3 hours being accused off all types of shit, they take photos, let me go and laugh.

Burglary had happened outside a gasoline store, I walked by 3-5 minutes afterwards.

Now I have permanent back-injury and can't jog or lift anymore. Atleast the faggot government pays me, and no more work for the rest of my life.

Cops are shit, even if you are innocent they will try to turn things around on you, and also blame you for their mistakes. Also cops are the reason we havent thrown out the muslim shits, and they activily cover up immigrant related crime.
>>
File: sheep dawg.jpg (8 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
sheep dawg.jpg
8 KB, 212x238
>>71674384
>SHEEPDAWGS

Go gimp another knife you dingbat.
>>
>>71672040
He wants you to sig his sauer.

>>71672304
Sure there are. But as a general rule, there's even more reason to dislike the fuckheads that they bust on a regular basis.
>>
>>71666004
Police aren't your bros, they're professionals doing a job. Treat them with respect and they'll return it.
>>
>>71674058
Good
>>
TRUMP2017

FBI sucks hairy nutsacs

That means you cousin !!
>>
>>71666004
>Southern California
They seem very on edge. Like they are used to having to deal with argumentative people so often that they expect everyone to behave that way.
>roll a stop sign
>cop pulls me over
>"I saw that you didn't stop completely at that sign"
>"I thought I had, officer"
>his body language becomes slightly aggressive
>"I saw you roll the stop sign. You ran the stop sign"
>"I'm not trying to argue with you, man"
>completely relaxes, puts away his ticket book
>gives me a warning and I leave
They are people, too
>>
Ive had nothing but good experiences with them and thats even counting the time I got arrested (I was drunk in public). Ive been pulled over many times but never gotten a ticket. The only bullshit encounter was getting taken to a hospital against my will.
>>
The only three words you should ever say to them are "fuck off pigs".
>>
>>71675255
You are a funny fellow.
>>
File: approve.gif (481 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
approve.gif
481 KB, 141x141
>>71674121
Will do, anon.
>>
>>71668967
>OK , awesome , did you find the gun or is it heresay ?

reasonable cause, youre getting pepper sprayed or tazered for being a faggot
>>
Did medical care at scenes of force where police are involved

Always made sure to use the most painful methods of examining wounds and field treatment for the police that were still legally permissible.
>>
>>71666004
>teenager, bunch of kids drinking down at the beach
>cop takes my friends cigarettes, asks if he has id for these, says no
>cops says he souldnt have them then and takes them
>same night cop wants kids to leave so he starts tellign kids to leave because theres some guy running around with a machete(lol, obvious lie trying to get us to leave, i dont think theyd just be walking around slowly not looking for the guy)

>another time drinking on beach
>cop comes up, is a female cop( i think they get less respect)
>says to empty our beers
>friend turns around and starts chugging his
>she sees him
>"why would you do that?"
>he smiles and says sorry
(just an example of the respect thing, if it was a male cop i think my friend would be too intimidated to do that)

>got a speeding ticket on a straight stretch of highway with literally nooone on the fucking road, was maybe doing 120-130 in a 100 zone
>new cars and trucks do this all the time with people around and dont get pulled over

the last one the cop was super awesome
>driving to vancouver
>come up to some spot that supposed to be 50
>missed sign and come blasting down at like 90-100
>immediately pulled over
>oh shit im gonna get my car impounded
>i dont even think i was properly insured
>cop is some chill black dude
>asks me what happend i say it was an accident
>asks if i was drinking
>just asks for my liscense and leaves comes back 5 10 mkinutes later
>says if it was any other cop they wouldve impounded my car, tells me to slow down
>yes sir

thats about it, mostly my own fault
>>
File: 1457817396509.gif (1 MB, 484x305) Image search: [Google]
1457817396509.gif
1 MB, 484x305
>>71666004
Yea, in the small town in which I grew up there was a cop I ended up hanging out with. I was 16 and when I smoked with my friends they just laid around playing vidya or watchin vidja. So I would just walk into town and walk around listening to music, usually Slipknot. He stopped me because I was smoking a cigarette, or possibly because I was walking along the rail road tracks. Anyway, he asked what I was doing out so late and told me to put out the smoke. I just told him I was stressed about a test and went for a walk. He asked me what I was listening to, and turns out he loved Slipknot too. Had a small convo, and he told me to be safe, then fuckin replaced the cigarette he made me throw. Saw him patrolling all the time on my walks and we would shoot the shit. He was a good dude, and we shared very similar political opinions.
Now I live in Indianapolis, cops are more serious here, understandably. But I've never had a problem with them. Hell recently I was pulled over because I ran a red light; accelerating while it was yellow. I was sick, and apologized then showed him my prescription. I explained my head felt three sizes too small and foggy and was in a hurry to end my trip so I could get back in bed. He ran my info, crystal clear record, and told me that in my condition I need to take it easy.
I mean, fuck guys, except the few with a Napoleon complex they're just people that joined the police to help the community.
>>
>>71667550
I'm a cop, and most people hate us on principle being outright aggressive on a simple "control". We are perfectly fine with people cooperating and even have fun with them sometimes, but most retard will just try to act cool and rebel on control.
>>
>>71675818
sam seems to really dislike cops
>>
>>71676395
I don't really follow Hyde, from what I can tell he's kind of an autist
>>
In Italy, my father mistakenly drives into a one-way street, the wrong way. He realises his mistake and stops after 10 yards. He drives backward and exits the street. The Italian police gave him two fines: one for driving the wrong way, the other for driving backwards.
>>
File: shrugging cop.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
shrugging cop.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>71676909
Well, to be fair, he was going in the wrong direction on the road, and was also driving in reverse where cars are not allowed to do so. I mean, it's a silly thing to do to a tourist, but, from what I hear, Italians don't like Muslims, so your father was outta luck, Mohammad.
>>
File: 1460682693347.png (182 KB, 660x660) Image search: [Google]
1460682693347.png
182 KB, 660x660
>>71666004
During my high school years I got stopped once from them thinking I was ditching school when I had only classes to noon. They were a bit hostile and inquisitive, but I understand why given how shit the schools are with delinquents and gang activity.

Other than that, I had a traffic stop and got a warning just by being polite and compliant. LAPD cops btw
>>
>>71676909
Well, I can understand why he did it. But why not a three point turn around?
Having said that, that's kind of ridiculous. I hate places that treat tourists like shit. Like when we have a game at Lucas Oil stadium I give myself extra drive time to compensate for slow drivers trying to find their way. And the police are on like every corner near the stadium to help. Our economy needs the boost from out of towners.
>>
I've had 28 encounters.

2 were assholes.

2 were superlative.

The rest were just kinda normal and fine.
>>
File: 1460057488547.png (504 KB, 698x760) Image search: [Google]
1460057488547.png
504 KB, 698x760
>>71667706
>>71669027
>>71670456
>>71672304
AM I BEING DETAINED?????

Here's a nickles worth of advice - quit breaking the fucking law and the law has no reason to come for you.

Every time they arrest someone, its not just for one thing, its a number of things; no license, drugs, suspended tags, speeding, stoned, and warrants.

Find yourself continuously being pulled over and or harassed? Quit dressing like a nigger. Cops can spot the difference between a respectable member of society and dregs in seconds by how they dress.
>>
>>71668225
Completely ill informed.

All I need to detain you is reasonable suspicion which only requires me to articulate the totality of the circumstances. i.e. - time of day, neighborhood, known activity in said neighborhood, what I observe you to be doing. I don't need probable cause to temporarily detain you and your 4th Amendment right. The purpose of detainment is to build enough probable cause through investigation to affect an arrest. As long as my seizure of your person isn't for an unreasonable period of time, I can even place you into handcuffs while you are detained. The reason many cops don't detain in handcuffs is because of the judicial president set forth by Miranda v Arizona, and the fact I have to prove to a court you knew you were only detained not under arrest while I asked incriminating questions.

Now, there is a difference between a suspicious person/subject stop and a citizen contact. Citizen contacts you have no reasonable suspicion to detain, and they CAN tell police to fuck off. But, I can tell you from experience I don't know many cops who just "pick on random people". They usually have reasonable suspicion.

Secondly, if I have you lawfully detained and you fail to provide me with, at a minimum, your name/DOB/home address, or give false or fictitious name/DOB/address, I can now arrest you for failure to ID.
>>
>>71678281
I am not required to give my identification to police in my state. I hope you get rammed by a nigger high on PCP at a red light in a stolen Escalade.
>>
Officer sent me to jail for not being able stand on my right leg for 30 seconds. He also made me count by thousands up to 30 while standing on my right leg. Passed all other tests he gave me. Didn't even wanna give me a breathalyzer(which I asked to do).

Spent the night in jail despite not having anything to drink that night
>>
>>71678527
Watch those edges, kid.
>>
>>71668225

Me again, I'll even go a step further.

IF I had no reasonable suspicion to detain you, or my suspicions were films at the most- I follow you while you walk/drive until you fuck up.

The Caselaw set forth by Wren v United States protects my right to conduct pre textural stops. I don't have to stop you ONLY planning on enforcing the violation I observe. I can sceme and say- stop your vehicle for failing to signal intent 100 feet continuously before making a turn, and really I'm trying to bust you for drugs I suspect you may have. And I either go the route of attempting to gain consent to search your vehicle, or I just arrest you for the class C, and conduct a "vehicle inventory" of your car before I impound it as per my departmental regulations. It's beautiful really- only two things in my State I can't arrest for- Open Container, and Speeding.

I've followed a suspected burglar around town for 2 hours until he stepped off the sidewalk. I then arrested him for Walking in the Roadway, Sidewalk provided, and placed him on an investigative hold at the jail so he couldn't bond out before detectives spoke with him and ran his prints from earlier.
>>
>>71666004
I've met more cops than teachers.
>>
When I lived in the Rockford/Chicago area cops were fucking psychos who would pull you over for ANYTHING.

I got pulled over for going 5 over the speed limit, rolling stop signs at 3 in the morning and for a snow covered license plate. One guy had his hand on gun the whole time and one screamed in my face. I never got a ticket but it always shook me up.

I lived in some really sketchy areas and they were super aggressive and intimidating.

Now I live in North Dakota and every cop ive meet has been calm, professional and nice.
>>
>>71666004
My experiences have been fine. One guy stopped me from running a stop sign (in low traffic backstreet) but he was pretty cool about it. Gave me some banter about my out of date license photo (taken when I was 16, very long ago).
>>
I got pulled over once. Went a bit too fast during an exit. Cop was cool.

Based on my experience I can conclude that all cops are bro-tier and that abuses are just misinterpreted events labeled as "abuse" by the media. It's all a con I tell you. If you ever think your rights are being abused by an officer, maybe you don't know you own rights!
>>
>>71666004
I've only had 1 decent experience with a cop and that was him simply giving me a ticket for a petty theft that he easily could of taken me to jail for.

Other times I have been tazed and taken to jail for trying to commit suicide while drunk. I ended up having to sit in jail for an entire month for attempting suicide while drunk back in 2015. Kansas is fucking stupid.
>>
They're law enforcement jews, always looking for ways to screw you into admitting to shit you didn't do or giving them free reign to screw you out of your rights.

I've always found the best way to approach them is to pull over immediately but admit nothing. If you see them lighting up before they even turn around go ahead and pull over and wait for them.

They're looking for a reason to get "the big catch". Behave and do what is told, but offer nothing. Smile, be nice. Answer their questions. But... If they ask to search your vehicle ask them why, especially since you are away from your vehicle. If they say to search for drugs, ask them what leads them to believe they have a right to violate your constitutional rights. Never agree to anything, but offer no resistance. They will do their shit regardless, and resistance is probable cause. Just be placid. If you've done nothing wrong you have the best chance of them being fucked in court.

This, from a person who has nothing to hide and who has actually done nothing wrong other than 62 in a 50.

Be nice, be firm, but don't give the assholes a reason to go on a fishing expedition. It will never end well for you.
>>
>>71677701
If you've had 28 run ins with law enforcement maybe you should stop being a criminal because your clearly not good at it.
>>
>>71666004
>places with actual crime - mostly bro tier. >places with little crime where they're essentially hall monitors & revenue collectors - mostly cunts
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.