[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the world overpopulated or is it just overpopulated by certain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 276x182
Is the world overpopulated or is it just overpopulated by certain people?
>>
File: niggers.jpg (32 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
32 KB, 461x403
>>
>>71665976
No, its overcrowding and mass migration. If the world is overpopulated, there would be no rural areas in the first place s
>>
>>71665976
The "overpopulation" meme is nothing more than whites wanting their own kind to die off. All other races are excused, despite the Chinese and Indians being the most populous group of people
>>
>>71665976
both
>>
>>71666293
This nigga^ Overpopulation is a gigantic jewish meme.
>>
>>71665976
what's your point?
>>
kill them all
>>
The world is overpopulated by stupid weak people
>>
If the world was populated by 7 billion whites and east asians, it would have suffered through at least 1 nuclear war by now.
Whites and east asians are not violent so much as they are competitive. With 7 billion of us, populating ever continent, someone someqhere would be second fiddle. And we dont like being second fiddle.
I imagine a white washed world to be closer to ww2 than starfleet.
With that said a world populated only by blacks and aborigines wouldnt be much of a world at all. The bleeding edge of technology in the year 2000 would probably be bows and arrows.
>>
Wouldnt hurt to have a few hundred thousand or so killed off.
>>
>>71666758
Is that we gave itan nuclear capability?
They are much more likely to nuke their neighbors than us desu.
>>
>>71666502
That in your country there are too fucking many shitskins compared to the amount of available loos
>>
>>71666502
My point is that world hunger, pestilence and ceaseless in-fighting are almost strictly non-white problems. The west and the asians have no trouble feeding their own people.
>>
File: wellskills2.jpg (45 KB, 467x313) Image search: [Google]
wellskills2.jpg
45 KB, 467x313
>>71666293

Plus self-hating whites that don't want to go around the world bossing the dumbest people about how to build water wells and plant wheat.

If every white man would teach a thousand Nigerian or Congo people to dig wells and wear shoes, everyone would be a thousand times wealthier.

But I guess it is too politically incorrect to teach people to live in the modern world. Such racists.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.