[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news /acts-of-faith/wp/2016/0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 960x891) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 960x891
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/

The day comes soon, brothers.
>>
>>71665353
This guy is giving Jake Rapp a run for his money as king of cucks. Rapp still wins because of the sheer magnitude of his degeneracy.
>>
>>71665353
White savior level over 9000.
>>
Americans: Nuke yourselves, immediately.
>>
File: black son.jpg (65 KB, 527x655) Image search: [Google]
black son.jpg
65 KB, 527x655
>>71665353
Evangelicals really are just as responsible for America becoming a third world nation as liberals are. Evangelicals think that its their responsibility to help everyone in the world. They think that the can import different religions- the Roman Catholics of Latin America and the Muslims of the Middle East- and just by showing enough love and compassion- they are supposed to abandon their native religion and become Evangelicals too.
>>
>>71665860
This. The Evangelicals are ruining our country in hopes of making these baboons tithe paying members of their churches. They should hang just as much as the nigger spawn they breed.
>>
>>71665353
sliding shill faggot thread detected!
>>
>>71666145
She be booty
>>
>>71666373
sage
>>
>>71666595
Hol up cuh!
She be big booty!
>>
>>71667110
page 10 here we come!
faggot
>>
>>71665353
How is that possible? Babies' father looks white.
>>
>>71667289
sage fag
>>
>>71667289
They used donated nigga embryos.
>>
>>71667644
spam faggot sage
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.