[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if most of the wealth goes to the top 1% then that's pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg (59 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
150430_bernie_sanders_gty_629.jpg
59 KB, 1160x629
if most of the wealth goes to the top 1% then that's pretty fucked up you cant deny
>>
>>71665091

>meritocracy is bad hahahahaha xD
>>
sorry they make more money than you.
>>
>>71665091
Uhm, yeah, they are so evil for using businesses to gain more currency like any businessmen...
>>
>>71665091

If you keep printing money wit a less than one percent return then yes, they'll keep getting richer.

>proportions.
>9% rate on my credit card.

End the fed.
>>
>>71665091
how dare someone have more stuff than me!
we need to get the government to steal it from them and give it to us, eh?
>>
>>71665091
I agree it's fucked up how he Jews little children into giving away their money to the top 1%.
>>
>>71665091
No.

It depends on what they do with it. I give ZERO point ZERO fucks if people are rich as fuck if the poor aren't that poor. American poor poo in loo and have obamaphones n sheet.
>>
WEALTH IS NOT ZERO SUM

NOT ZERO SUM
O
T
>>
File: BERNIE-SANDERS-messy-hair.jpg (41 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
BERNIE-SANDERS-messy-hair.jpg
41 KB, 500x356
>>71665091
Why is he always pinching in every photo?
>>
>>71665091
END THE FED

yes we have a financier class who has been sucking the wealth from this country for over 100 years
>>
>>71665091

I'm poor and I don't give a shit. Why do you?
>>
>Apple
>Sells millions of products
>People willingly buy these products
>Wait whoa whoa, how did Apple get all of this money? They must have VICTIMIZED people, there's no way they should have ALL THAT MONEY and I can't even afford the latest iphone!
>>
File: bastiatplunder.jpg (164 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
bastiatplunder.jpg
164 KB, 680x960
>>71665091
Only if it is done through plunder especially government plundering.
>>71666037
This is the only correct answer.
We need a stable money supply
>>
File: 1431509581.gif (12 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
1431509581.gif
12 KB, 501x504
>>71666006
It's a more subtle version of this gesture.
>>
>>71665625
Using how? Are they getting off their asses and making anything they sell? Performing any service? Or are they sucking each other off in the country club steam room while middle managers count their cash for them?
>>
>>71666235
>Only if it is done through plunder especially government plundering.
State power is just another asset to accumulate and use to accumulate further. The dichotomy between "crony" capitalism and capitalism is bullshit.
>>
>>71666324
get that labor-theory-of-value nonsense out of your head.
>>
>>71666558
Nonworking accumulation is theft. That's why we hate welfare.
>>
>>71666667
>not getting sextuplets

we hate welfare because it's having the government steal from other people on your behalf. If it's your money that was acquired in legal business, and not something you had the government give to you, then you're free to do whatever you want with it, including living the neet life. That's what retirement is, after all. "Well I saved up enough money that my investments can support me the rest of my life, so I'm not gonna work anymore". The rich can just choose to do that earlier if they want. Because it's their money.
>>
>>71666447
>The dichotomy between "crony" capitalism and capitalism is bullshit.
>state uses force to make you give up your money for x making your life worse and the State's/whoever they give your money to better
>you voluntarily give up your money in exchange for x making both parties lives better
No it really isn't dumb nigger
>>
If you make more than $32k you are part of the richest 1%
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.