[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he the voice of a generation. You must admit he was right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Elliot-Rodger-.jpg (27 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger-.jpg
27 KB, 534x401
Was he the voice of a generation. You must admit he was right about a lot of things and was as much a victim as he was criminal.
>>
Please continue your argument. Your position intrigues me.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 463x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 463x720
He was a loser who was wrong about everything. Go tell your parents you love them you fucking faggot.
>>
He was legitimately insane and had no points.

He also failed in his quest to murder all the girls who ignored him because they locked the door.

If you ever read his manifesto you'd see that he was crazy.
>>
>>71664688
>Psychopath criminal
>Victim
pick one
>>
He was a self-entitled, self-centered, manipulative, materialistic, shallow, narcissist with delusions of grandeur.

He wasn't right about anything. He was just an autistic loser.
>>
>>71664932
They say the same about Breivik and Kaczynski, yet both are right.
>>
>>71665126
He wasnt autistic he was a psychopath Im tired of you retards misusing autism for anything you dont like.
>>
>>71664688

>Elliot's been dead for 2 years now

Where does the time even go
>>
>>71665141
comparing bitchboy to the legend Breivek is ridiculous
>>
Yeah, he was right about a lot of stuff.

I notice people appreciate him more and more as time goes on.
>>
>>71665141
>Breivik

He killed for his political beliefs. Elliot killed because he couldn't get laid.
>>
He was very unique
>>
>>71665203
I'm not misusing anything. Elliot Rodger was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. Asperger syndrome is an autism spectrum disorder considered to be on the “high functioning” end of the spectrum.
>>
>>71664688
Stefan pretty much summed the whole thing up in his video about the Supreme Gentleman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oybAUKZhaMA

he just needed some friends desu, he embodies the plight of the modern r9k beta male.
>>
>>71664688
>Oh man I'm so angry that people don't like me like I think they should. There's absolutely no reason that it could be my fault for people being distant.

Na, he was an egotistical fool.
>>
Breivik was a hero, this kid was some confused mongrel manlet.
>>
>>71665203
he was a sperg, he is obviously a fucking sperg. I have no idea how it's so hard for people to see exactly what was wrong with him. Like Stefan's video I posted here is a good explanation but It should be pretty obvious.
>>71665666
also those digits
>>
File: 1455670740747.jpg (98 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1455670740747.jpg
98 KB, 640x712
>>71664688

He was an autistic manlet with serious entitlement issues.

He believed that his problems in life were solely due to external factors and was completely blind to the fact that the only thing holding him back was himself. The only thing he was a victim of was being allowed to live past infancy, any decent society would have left him on a hillside to die.

Also, killing people because you can't get pussy is probably the lamest fucking reason possible. He should have been an hero in the privacy of his own home like the garden variety coward he was.
>>
What a powerful message he had....
"Racemixing is wrong"
>>
>>71666343
IRL, that thought is downright sacrilege.
>>
Snobby entitled bastard son of a snobby entitled Californian and his Mexican maid. Had Asbergers and strong mother issues due to lack of motherly role model.
He was basically a loser who couldn't cope with the fact he's entitled, creepy, and can't get laid.

He was right about the fact that women today are indeed loose cabooses, but he did everything else wrong.

Go back to worshipping him on r9k and maybe someone will shoot you before you try and follow in his footsteps.
>>
>>71666618
Maybe for people who don't have pride in their race
>>
>>71666717
So most people.
>>
>>71665786
>implying this isnt whats this generation is all about
>>
>>71666923
The entire world isn't comprised of the Anglo Saxon countries that are based on diversity because we feel guilty for dominating the natives and they can't seem to live in our societies. I'd say the best option is to give them a large portion of land in those countries so they can live on their own and go back to the old ways. Every race has its prideful members who respect their ancestors, they are the silent majority
>>
File: 764idfj.png (86 KB, 1608x2888) Image search: [Google]
764idfj.png
86 KB, 1608x2888
>>71664688
His movement died too quickly. We never had our beta uprising...
>>
>>71665333
Trips of truth.
>>
there needs to be a movie about this cunt
>>
>>71666250

>takes the fight to the enemy
>dies for what he believed in
>coward

Coming from the guy whining on an anonymous Taiwanese yoga forum.

Good kek.
>>
Good guy oppressed by women until he went mentally ill.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.