[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#RIPAmy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Cgl9kOaXEAAHk_d.jpg (70 KB, 600x749) Image search: [Google]
Cgl9kOaXEAAHk_d.jpg
70 KB, 600x749
Delaware high school student beaten to death by 4 female classmates over a boy. #RIPAmy is trending on twitter...thoughts?
>>
>http://abc7chicago.com/1302429/
>>
niggers
>>
>>71664606
I don't blame the students. I blame the school, and I support the death penalty for everyone employed there.
>>
>>71664606
She looks like a typical brazilian mongrel chick desu.
>>
>>71664752
Yeah doesn't shock me niggers beat each other to death, in Chicago of all places

If you've seen niggers brawl in a highschool this wouldn't be a shock
>>
>>71664752
First non-OP post is the best post.
>>
>>71664606
#blacklivessplatter
>>
>>71664606
So a "caramel bitch" managed to snatch the niggerprime of their school and the sheboons killed her for it?

Niggers are brutal
>>
File: charlie shrug.gif (3 MB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
charlie shrug.gif
3 MB, 450x338
>>71664606
What school was it?

Newark High School representing. They shipped all the inner-city niggers into my white upper class college town and they were always starting shit. I remember when I was a junior, some nigress stabbed another girl with a pair of scissors for stealing "her baby daddy" or whatever the fuck.
>>
Some kids took video but the Wilmington police are reviewing the security footage. Maybe the kids footage will end up online. >>71665092
Howard HS
>>
>>71665145
Ah, Howard. Votech school. Those wilmington niggers are always chimping out.
>>
File: MySecret.jpg (106 KB, 730x960) Image search: [Google]
MySecret.jpg
106 KB, 730x960
>>71665092

What the fucking hell, man?

What is it about niggers, what makes them worse than all the bad parts of Whites, Hispanics, Arabs, and Asians combined?
>>
>>71665396
standard deviation lower IQ
higher expression of MAO-A
>>
>>71664606

This is now a Delaware thread.

Archmere faggots need not post. Only alpha-chad Sallies needed.
>>
>>71665725
Why doesn't salesianum have stairs?
>>
It took 4 of them to beat one, fucking scubs.
>>
>>71665943

It fucks with our swagger. Also we have a lot of handi-capable chads.

No idea actually.
>>
>>71666134
Because fairies have wings, you sallies faggot.
>>
>>71664606
>over a boy
I tell you feminists will try to blame men for that
>>
Will be blamed on white people somehow
>>
>>71664606
>Howard High School of Technology

im sure they are all studying stem

wont even identify race in the article

absolutely hilarious

automatically know

dindu on dindu crime
>>
>>71666216

Kek. I never even attended Salesianum. I moved to California after graduating from St. Edmond's. Are you still in DE?
>>
>>71664606
Oh look, its a problem that's resolving itself, so no need to worry
>>
why are black girls so brutal?
>>
#RIPWhiny-bitch
>>
>>71666657
because they have the genetic short end of the stick
>>
>>71665725
People live in Delaware?
>>
>>71666525
Currently in Philly studying pharmacy, but I'll be living there once I'm done.

>>71666500
It's a votech school. By technology, they're talking about being mechanics and carpenters and stuff like that. Which actually doesn't sound like a bad deal for people looking to get into trades instead of falling for the "everyone should go to college" meme, but it's literally full of niggers, so that ruins it.
>>
>>71666657
No empathy and restraint so they get violent very fast, unlike white women that resort to mind games black girls just pick up the nearest object and smash skulls in.
>>
>>71664606
>thoughts?
It's fucking Wilmington. Anyone who's been there isn't surprised.
>>
>>71666953
What sucks is that the shitlibs in charge of the state aren't content with wilmington being a shit hole on its own. No, you had to bus all the white kids (who went to the suburbs to be away from dindu crime) back to wilmington inner city schools to be culturally enriched. And then they would bus the wilmington dindus into nicer suburban areas to bring down their averages and cause crime as well. Fucking bullshit.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.