[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gender Neutral Parenting: Why Shouldn’t Our Sons Wear Dresses?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 16
File: gn.png (509 KB, 797x424) Image search: [Google]
gn.png
509 KB, 797x424
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkLqhpNPRQE
>>
File: decay.jpg (114 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
decay.jpg
114 KB, 800x800
are we living in the death throes of the west
>>
>>71664363
Because dressas are impractical for hunting, chopping wood, carpentry and literally everything else that is useful other then spreading your legs and taking a dick in your ass.
>>
>>71664363
Why is this being publicized to the extent that it is?
>>
File: 0 dollars left on EBT.jpg (44 KB, 499x668) Image search: [Google]
0 dollars left on EBT.jpg
44 KB, 499x668
>mudslime dad
>white mom
>>
File: numalefaggot.jpg (143 KB, 528x960) Image search: [Google]
numalefaggot.jpg
143 KB, 528x960
>>71664363
Dad
>>
>>71664493
Yes this is one of the end stages

We either rise up (Weimar Republic) or die (Roman Empire)
>>
File: 1460468575546.jpg (8 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
1460468575546.jpg
8 KB, 224x224
>>71664363
>it's the eternal anglo degeneracy again
>>
>>71664776

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
>>
>>71664363
>our
Your son can be a little ass fairy. Mine will be raised properly. In the end your genetic line will die as he is raising his wife's son, Mohammed, you'll look on from your chair, feeble and cursed to dwell on past thoughts, and wonder why you fucked your sons life, your entire ancestors bloodline, just to score points on social media in a vain attempt to be popular.
You'll regret a lifetime of terrible decision.
>>
>>71664363
>Gender Neutral Parenting: Why Shouldn’t Our Sons Wear Dresses?

Because Dresses are for Girls, my son can wear gender neutral football jerseys and shorts.
>>
At least they aren't fatties like momma.
>>
Our ancestors fought and died for our countries and we blow it all for a few years of degeneracy.
>>
>>71665223
*Yet.
>>
>>71664363
>neutral
>wears girl clothes
I just....
>>
>>71664493
Yeah, but this is a good thing. It will end the welfare state, stop the mass immigration of third world people. And then everything will fall apart and people won't be able to heat their homes with central heating or electricity and then all the lower elements of society will die off.

And then we shall be reborn again.
>>
Their reasoning is quite sound though. You can't really fault it.
>>
>>71664363
Because when he goes to school, he's going to get his ass kicked and bullied till someone kills him or he does it himself.
>>
File: cuck.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
KEKED MUDSLIME FAGGOT
>>
Boypussies for everyone, liberals are upbringing their kids to be male prostitutes, what a time to be alive.
>>
This Be The Verse

They **** you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were ****ed up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another's throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don't have any kids yourself.
>>
Holy fuck, this video triggered me. The race war is coming, right /pol/?
>>
File: ambeautysc29.png (131 KB, 389x266) Image search: [Google]
ambeautysc29.png
131 KB, 389x266
>Why shouldn't they wear dresses?

But why?
>>
>>71666821
Lol
>>
File: 1456882260239.jpg (32 KB, 409x400) Image search: [Google]
1456882260239.jpg
32 KB, 409x400
>hypenated names
Scum
>>
/pol/ was right again
>>
File: jidf_omen.png (96 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
jidf_omen.png
96 KB, 375x444
>>71664363

>why shouldn't our sons wear dresses?

Simply put, they won't have white children. That's the end goal- get whites to stop reproducing.

What self-respecting white woman would willingly procreate with a man who believes he's a girl? What self-respecting man would have kids with a feminist dumpster fire?

And if they did, their marriage would fail... and their children would be exposed to the same degenerative culture.

Where's the hope? Even if the top-stock white women and men procreated, would it even be enough to combat literally every other people? The media's demonized us beyond belief and you cannot even verbally express pride in your heritage in some cases.

>tfw there will come a day that expressing Irish, Germanic, Slavic, and Nordic pride in the United States will be considered racist and out-dated

It's already happening in Europe. It's horrifying to think about.
>>
>>71664363
Basically the parents' argument consists of "we want them to be free to do what they want." Individuality is important to an extent, but so is instilling character. I don't feel that you're doing your job as a parent if you are just letting them do whatever they want.
>>
File: League.jpg (1 MB, 4970x1402) Image search: [Google]
League.jpg
1 MB, 4970x1402
>>71664363

They will all hang when the race war starts.
>>
>>71664363
Because they can wear kilts and grow up to toss trees at people.
>>
I started cracking a smile when I saw that bitch had Malik as her last name, then I broke out in laughter when I saw the dad.

FUCKIN A
>>
>tfw my mom let me wear dresses and be a girl when dad was gone
>>
File: asciipepe.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
asciipepe.gif
607 KB, 800x792
I'm conflicted.

>an new era of degeneracy has started, with kids not taking all the way until college to be indoctrinated, but instead starting out from the womb being indoctrinated

On the other hand
>perfectly crafted cum slut boipussy that have been practicing crossdressing and cocksucking skills since they were children

A new era of perfect anime-tier boipussy is upon us.
>>
>>71668961
Already in my city, a place founded largely by Germans, which used to celebrate German Days, now has a festival to celebrate the heritage of literally 43 different countries. I attended this year, and the Israel tent was 5 times as large as the German tent, and there was scarcely ANY Germanic imagery in that tent, only a few companies using the festival to advertise they are german based and likely kike run. I lost faith.
>>
File: jidf_over.png (32 KB, 238x220) Image search: [Google]
jidf_over.png
32 KB, 238x220
>>71670318

Oy vey, the Israel Tent needs to be SIX times larger than the German tend, one time per million! Heh heh heh...
>>
File: 1385835212414.jpg (57 KB, 555x560) Image search: [Google]
1385835212414.jpg
57 KB, 555x560
>>71670318
Jews. That's your answer for all of this. Every fucking time. It's always some fucking shlomo trying to destroy anything remotely white.
>>
>>71664363
Never thought a society could need war. But we do. We need war and we need it badly.

David Lloyd George
September 19, 1914

Speech about the start of ww1

"We have been living in a sheltered valley for generations. We have been too comfortable, too indulgent, many, perhaps, too selfish. And the stern hand of fate has scourged us to an elevation where we can see the great everlasting things that matter for a nation; the great peaks of honour we had forgotten--duty and patriotism clad in glittering white: the great pinnacle of sacrifice pointing like a rugged finger to Heaven. We shall descend into the valleys again, but as long as the men and women of this generation last they will carry in their hearts the image of these great mountain peaks, whose foundations are unshaken though Europe rock and sway in the convulsions of a great war."
>>
File: jidf_silhouette.jpg (22 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
jidf_silhouette.jpg
22 KB, 452x523
>>71671680

Oy vey, what a novel idea! Fight some wars, heh heh! Promise we'll share the profits!

You'll see the world, shoot guns, heh heh you'll love it!
>>
>>71664363
A little childhood crossdressing is fine. Couple of my daughters used to dress up one their brothers in their old clothes when he was little and didn't know better. It was very funny.
>>
File: madness of king george.jpg (116 KB, 1598x872) Image search: [Google]
madness of king george.jpg
116 KB, 1598x872
>>71664363
and silk stockings, and high heels, and powdered wigs, you say?
that's just...degenerate.
>>
>>71674898
it is no longer the 1700s, you know

it is the current year. if boys are girls then boys are girls!
>>
>>71675608
zoom.
what was that?
oh, nothing.
>>
>>71664363
There is nothing wrong with a boy wearing a dress so long as that boy knows he's a boy and doesn't go full tranny.
>>
>>71675928

Boys don't wear dresses, though. That's a Catch-22. "It's okay as long as he knows he's a boy."

That's like saying "It's okay for your child to be a fascist as long as he knows he's a libertarian."
>>
>>71664363
My sister once dressed up my brother as a maid when he was 4.
>>
>Why shouldn't our sons wear dresses?
In the abstract, there isn't any problem with that.

But in reality, I don't want my son to get the shit kicked out of him for being a sissy bitch.

Sometimes it's just about looking at the situation and realizing certain actions would be dumb as fuck.
>>
>>71673599
>dominating faggot arabs while defeating degeneracy wouldn't be glorious
>>
I wish it was okay for men to wear some kind of skirt of dress in the US because getting your hot sweaty balls tangled up in underwear and pants is fucking terrible.
But this? Kids don't know any better, this will probably fuck them up.
>>
>>71669949
now youre some faggot on 4chan, congrats
>>
File: inrip.png (31 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
inrip.png
31 KB, 700x800
>>71664363
>we are the generation that allowed all of this to happen
>our ancestors worked for centuries to build the greatest civilization the world has ever seen and we destroyed it all in a few generations

i can't live with this lads, it's killing me

just end it all
>>
>>71666821
did he take his wifes last name?

thats fucking sad
>>
>>71664363
>wearing dresses
>gender neutral

No gender neutral clothing would be cloths that look exactly the same on both gender, these retards still have no idea what the word same means.
>>
>>71664363

Because if you have a son he needs to be taught how to become a man. If he doesn't become a man, he won't ever get a gf OR bf if he turns out gay. He will have extreme difficulty advancing himself economically and very low self esteem. He may be pushed to consider himself transgender and attempt to transition, then kill himself as he regrets that decision some years down the line.

Tl;dr You're killing your son and ending your bloodline
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.