[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making Africa Great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: africa-political-map.jpg (197 KB, 800x862) Image search: [Google]
africa-political-map.jpg
197 KB, 800x862
Hey, I'm going back to Africa again to build a school house.

I have been there a couple of times for different projects and i want to know, what kind of policies and improvements that's can be made to help the civilians.

While i was at Sudan, i stayed with a farmer who grew peanuts, and it was just him and his kids working, and later he would have to travel miles on a motorbike to get into a building that would process his order and trucks would come and he and his 5 kids would have to harvest the peanuts by hand and but them in sacks. I helped, and that was the hardest day i worked myself in a long time.

>inb4 get rid of niggers and put white people in charge
>inb4 Apartheid

What can the African locals and the government due in a small amount of time to get the most benefit?
>>
>>71663584
There's no hope. They are noggers in the first place
>>
>>71663584
get rid of niggers
you have no other choice
>>
>who grew peanuts
Kek
It's funny because peanuts in Egyptian Arabic means Sudan
>>
>>71663584
You can't make Africa great unless you deregulate the government. You can build as much schools as u want to but unless they don't have their capitalism they won't get wealthy. I still respect your doing so. Keep it up bud.
>>
>>71663584
stop petty tribal and religious squabbling they are and have been killing the continent
>>
>>71663742
>>71663818

But your implying they never progress, while i was at the capital, i couldn't tell the difference between an american city and that i was at Africa.
>>
>>71663930
ya, this could be it, the president recently visited an area that he has been committing genocide on.

Oh, and the rebel groups and the president(Dictator) are going to meet later this year.
>>
>>71663973
The capital cities are tourist traps they are supposed to look modern and nice.
>>71663584
There is nothing you can do, the black africans are subhuman they will fuck up everything you do to help them every african missionary tells stories about how blacks ruined the wells or new pipelines they built.
>>
>>71663973
>While I was at the capital

That sums up. Only Urban centers get development while almost zero to rural areas
>>
>>71664173
>>71664197

Ya, the capital improves, then the country could focus on giving the locals in the rural area a subsidence on agricultural machinery.

This would let the farmers increase their yield and profit margin, and they would be able to improve their rural communities.
>>
File: 1459530467018.png (86 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1459530467018.png
86 KB, 800x900
>>71663973
>i couldn't tell the difference between an american city and that i was at Africa

gee i wonder why
>>
>>71664496

And the money comes from where exactly?
>>
>>71664869
Hopefully, if they would start to move away from agriculture and more into a service based economy .
>>
>>71665074
But for an agriculture based economy, they should concentrate on agriculture more than industrialization.
>>
>>71666082
You're correct.
>>
Here's how you fix Africa
>stop all foreign aid
>wall it off
>>
EU fucks up African agriculture and food industry over quite a lot.

Nogs can't compete with all the cheap dumping.
>>
>Be American
>Live in a civilization with a lot of poverty
>Go to help Africans instead of your own people
Bravo
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 248x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 248x300
>>71663584
Replace niggers with whites or Asians or Mexicans or anything other than blacks. They are the cancer of the world as well as Islam.
>>
Fucking educate them on Sex, give them condoms and stop them from breeding like rabbits. A lot of problems will be solved within a generation or two
>>
>>71663584
>Control Population
>Control Border to prevent wars
>Move industry away from agricultural to industrial
>increase exports to more than one or two main goods
>invest in more capital
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.