[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they kill him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 550x512
Why did they kill him?
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 689x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 689x768
We'll never know
>>
He started questioning too much
>>
>>71663399

Double dubs check'd
>>
>>71663215
He wanted to prevent Israel from obtaining nuclear weapons.
>>
He fucked too hard with the CIA and Federal Reserve
>>
Because he did his own thing and never listened to the military, who wanted to start conventional (non-nuclear) war with Russia during the missile crisis.
>>
James Franco was fucking with the timeline and in trying to stop Oswald he actually propelled Oswald into action.

Basically, time travel.
>>
File: 1461096670081.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461096670081.jpg
140 KB, 1024x768
>>71663215
He was a bad goy
>>
>>71663595
What?
>>
Executive Order 11110
>>
>>71663595
That shows ending sucked dick
Also implied race-mixing couple

Best thing to come out of it was this quote

"I aint got a thing in the world against niggers, it's God who cursed em to their position, not me"
>>
>>71664095
>>
>fucked with the federal reserve
>wanted to bring the troops home which would have put all the military contractors out of business
pretty much this. he fucked with the top percent's money
>>
>>71663451
wat are ya saying, it's a triple dubs
>>
Under Kennedy policies, Bell helicopter wouldn't make $12Bn.
>>
>>71664061
''This time they ain't coming in like in 711''
>>
>>71663451
check again. its triple-dubs
>>
John F. Kennedy passed Executive Order 11110, which endangered the Federal Reserve and the Rothschilds, so they killed him.
>>
>>71665184
>>71665610

Sry g-guys yall get a virtual schnitzel from me enjoy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.