[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It seems like if he REALLY wanted to fix our economy and make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
It seems like if he REALLY wanted to fix our economy and make america great again, he would start with making our monopoly money worth something again and bring back the gold standard.

Dontcha think?
>>
I wondered this too. The funny thing is out of all of the outrageous things he has said from Banning Muslims two reporters leaking period blood the gold standard would by far be the most outrageous thing for him to bring up
>>
No politician wants hard currency, because then they wouldn't be able to just print more money to pay for what they want to do.
>>
>>71663685

So trump is just another bullshitter then? Because that in my opinion is going to be a necessity for making america great again.

What good are we as a country if our money is worthless?
>>
>>71663974
of course he is. You think he wants to make America great again? Bullshit, he wants attention and power. All politicians do. And if you want power, you don't want anything constraining that power, like something that limits what you can spend. Ambition, the trait all politicians show, is what should be considered most disqualifying. It means they're out for themselves. They don't care about the nation or its people, they just want to get off on being the Big Boss.
>>
Can't see how just defaulting overnight to a mystical ideological belief in one's particular version of a financial solution would work. That's simply not going to happen until we run out of time and it can't be stopped from happening.

In the meanwhile, what we can do is try to rein things in a bit, and maybe a better opportunity will present itself.
>>
>>71664585

You cant see how giving our currency value instead of lying to ourselves is a good idea?

If the government fucks the value of the dollar we cant trade in our haed earned bills for precious metal. We are fucked if the government fucks the dollar.
>>
>>71663029
>Do this and that
It's not that easy you mongoloid...
>>
>>71663029
Too many notes, not enough gold.

Would probably cause deflation.

There's enough silver, but it's too useful.

How about energy based currencies?
>>
>>71665095

Hey asshole, fuck you and your cuckold nation. And it is as easy as that. You just fucking do it and let the big banks and corporations squirm under the pressure to conform, im sure theyll find a way.
>>
>>71665026
>if the government fucks the dollar.
In other words, you're proving my point. Whatever we do, we can't just fuck the Dollar. Maybe we can fuck it later. Maybe.

Do I think developing gold reserves to participate in a partially gold backed dollar is a good idea? Yes. Do I know how much gold we have? No. Would I believe our figures, or China's, or Russia's? No.

How many people even know how much oil or water there is? So ideology that relies on those calculations is out the window. Defenestration. Maybe we'll figure it out later, but what happens is that when the tiger comes after you, paper or not, you grab it by the tail and wag it like a dog.
>>
>>71665438

So in other words just continue on eith BAU and hope things get better?

Sorry for thinking your plan sucks.
>>
>>71665773
Some parts yes, some parts no. BAU isn't going to work, but nobody seems to have a clear plan for what will work, so I'll take a renegotiation and a waiting period to see how it goes.
>>
>>71665415
>You just fucking do it
It would be the same as changing to an entire other value you moron, how the hell do you think the markets would react? Jeez.
>>
>>71666060
You only do that when you know you're going to win. So obviously they're either unsure of it, or they're just waiting because they already know they have the upper hand.

Looks to me, though, like they don't know quite what to do. If that is the case, then it's not hard to pick how to place your bets.
>>
>>71666060

Fuck outta my thread cucklord, seriously why arent you somewhere else discussing how to save your women from being raped all the god damn time? Serious question

>>71666379

I would rather have my currency worth something now and deal with possible negative repercussions than let this shit show go on any further and have ig be impossible to fo further down the road.
>>
>>71667013
Your currency is worth something now. They're all playing the short game to make sure that stays a fact. You can go about your normal life in relative peace and prosperity, and most of the world will nuthug it for you if you roll out the dollabux.

Further down the road is the difficult question. That's the question of whether we have a country or we have a new world order.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.