[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Race mixing is a bad thing...BUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
I know that everyone (here at least) is very much worried about the fact that the white race is slowly disappearing, but something just came to my mind. Let's look at this picture from a bit of a wider view.
We all know that we are not going to die out COMPLETELY, as long as there are a few rational thinking, idealistic people.
Well, isn't this just Darwinism in action? Those who are weak-minded and non-idealistic shall mix with other races thus blending into them, while the minority of whites that still stand shall be the best examples of their own race.
Allthough a lot of whites will be lost, the outcome will surely be a glorious one, can't you agree?
>>
I'm not a White Nationalist, but I'm sympathetic to the cause. I'd be lying if I said I didn't have yellow fever, but if I were to settle down I'd want to be with somebody like me.
>>
File: 1461018056782.jpg (52 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
1461018056782.jpg
52 KB, 600x596
>>71662281
Step 1: Create conflict somewhere else
Step 2: Import refugees =/= Cheap labor force
Step 3: Strengthen population while depleting enemies
>Step 4: Deport or simply imprison those who don't adjust
>step 5: wait 3 or 4 generations
>The refugee is now fully whitewashed
A sadistic and perverse trade invented by the Romans, adapted by Anglo's and passed down to Burgers
>>
>>71662281
I am a halfrican, but I see why nationalist have their beliefs and I respect their opinions.
>>
>>71662281
i've thought about this the same way too
>>
>>71663113
Sounds kind of like the history of the Kievan Rus' I was reading.

Why in the fuck would they turn around and be slaves to the Caliphate when they used to enslave other people to sell to the Caliphate for profit? It boggles the mind.
>>
>>71662281
>I know that everyone (here at least) is very much worried about the fact that the white race is slowly disappearing
Not really. I'm a lot more concerned about the difference in birth rates between Muslims and non-Muslims.
>>
>>71663113
>>71663113
So kinda like what boondocks has with its civilized black folk.
Also, when the prisons fill up, just designate a city, give welfare in said city, wait for the whites to move out, and watch the fire works
>>
>>71662465
Let's just get this out into the open. You don't really have yellow fever, you're just insecure and want someone to tell you that your dick is big
>>
File: 1442618395732.gif (2 MB, 356x400) Image search: [Google]
1442618395732.gif
2 MB, 356x400
>>71663261
>halfrican
>>
>>71663683
No, I actually do have yellow fever. My dick is nothing special, but I'm not caught up about the size of it.

Won't do it anyway, but that doesn't stop lust.
>>
>>71663743
Oh hey, Germany. How are the muslims treating you?
>>
>>71663113
Wait a second, are you saying what I think you're saying?
>>
>>71663261
oh i love it when puppies are cute/angry
>>
>>71662281
But there's a big chance your grandkid will marry someone who has mixed ancestry like one generation away and here comes the nigger blood.
>>
I don't care about white race. If a Swede, German, American, anyone was to threaten my country, I would shoot. I'm scared what will happen to our lands and environment, which is the biggest reason I'm against 1. any kind of mass breeding, 2. migration to first world countries(we already use the nature's resources too much).
>>
>>71664417
And they said I didn't have yellow fever. Right on, man.
>>
You can do all that shit better in a controlled way instead of letting bunch of apes into our lands.

If we can selectively breed the best horse then we can selectively breed the best man.
>>
>>71662281

When an ethnic group has no lands of their own, they cannot survive. Non-white immigration is and will be pushed into every corner.

It is not Darwinism it is a methodical, controlled and planned extermination.
>>
>>71665169

The first thing the communists did here was remove the intelligentsia. How long until that happens if white people ever rose up in a world where they are a minority in their own lands?

Learn from the past.
>>
>>71662281
>he fell for the meme of darwinism
You're a goner, cuck
>>
>>71662281
KILL YOURSELF JEW
>>
>>71664767
Yes, but at the present moment it seems as if they just can't get into control anymore, this liberal race-mixing idea has totally eaten out every bit of critical thinking that they previously had in them. So it would be completely impossible to make the people not mix outside of their race anymore. It's just the present truth we have to face, there are and will be people who will go against the divine race law. The only thing that can be done in defense of this, when we don't have any power in the deciding who will come into our country and who will not, is propagating the pure race ideal, as the only one that should ever be followed.
>>
>>71665384
I'm still strongly against it, just wanted to flip it over onto a positive side for a moment.
>>
>>71666224
>they just can't get into control anymore
They're going to double down on it again. The cat's out of the bag, as we say. It's too late.

The best way to corner an animal is to let the animal paint itself into a corner. That way you can busy yourself getting ready for what's going to happen next.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.