[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Illuminati kill Prince?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5
File: prince.jpg (40 KB, 480x342) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
40 KB, 480x342
Did he know to much?

Anyone know how the illuminati got him? Dont the illuminati love the music industry? but then again if the "slave" know to much... its a problem....

^
^^
>>
>>71662064
who the fuck is Prince?
How come I've never heard of him, but people are making such a big deal out of his death?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcb1dZhp6Ds
>>
>>71662291

>420 views

they know...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzC_GNaf12o

And apparently he predicted 9/11. I never realised until today that he was well into his conspiracies.
>>
>>71662172
he was one of the biggest 80s icons, he's very private and doesn't like the internet so a lot of the 18 and under faggots aren't really familiar
>>
>>71662608
oh well I'm 19 so that explains it
>>
>>71663092
>19

nice ruse, kiddo
>>
>>71663227
fuck off grandpa
>>
>>71663092
>>71663651
daily reminder if you were born after 95 you are an irrelevant faggot
>>
>>71664026
>Anybody who is younger than me is le ebin faggot XDD
>>
>>71662491
Oh shit
>>
File: 139667456555444.gif (573 KB, 270x150) Image search: [Google]
139667456555444.gif
573 KB, 270x150
>>71664354
>tfw didn't grow up being a social media drone
>always on smartphone
>didn't grow up on shit artists who just sample older music and use autotune
>no capeshit

feelsgoodman
>>
>>71662064
Yeah, I did
I'm not sorry btw
>>
>>71664026
this
fucking millennials
>>
>>71662064

no it was aids
>>
>>71662064
that little midget mullato was about as red pilled as they come. he will be dearly missed. a great songwriter, and one of the greatest guitar players.

RIP in peace sweet prince...........
>>
He died pretty similarly to MJ, at a similar age and they made it big at a similar time.

MJ was fairly redpilled and I imagine Prince was too. Wouldn't surprise me if there was foul play.
>>
>>71664026
>tfw born Dec. 31, 1994
>>
>>71662064
faggot died of AIDS. The end.
>>
>>71666196
now that doesn't mean you're entirely off the hook

91-94 kids are questionable
>>
>>71664026
FUUUUCK, barely made the cut off. '95 here. There are a few cool kids younger than us but they say it too, the rest are all retarded faggots
>>
>>71666689
He meant '95 or after, not after '95.

Everyone born in '93 is pretty much destined for greatness.

P.S. '94 is the worst year
>>
>>71666455

wait...

are you saying that one of the best artists ever, and therefor is in on the entire illuminati thing, died from AIDS that they surly have a cure for?

That apple guy survived super long with his cancer and all that, why dident illuminati give him the cure?

By not providing the cure they killed him.
>>
>>71667097
there is a theory that prince had AIDS from fucking mad bitches in the 80s and that is why he found jesus and tamed his shit down. he went from singing about pussy control to hell's greatest fury is a woman scorned. and he was skinny as fuck.

i don't believe it. as private at prince was, i think it would have come out somehow if he had aids. some asshole at some clinic or drug store or hospital would have sold it to tmz.

celebrity deaths don't really get me, but for some reason this one matters to me. i have pretty much every prince song ever released, and payed for most of them. his guitar skills were on par with hendrix and srv. and his songs were so fucking red pilled.

also, about your question about the cure. there is no true cure for aids but it is manageble. and the illuminati would not give special treatment to prince, he actively spoke out against the illuminati. he told people that chemtrails are real. he told people they were under mind control. the illuminati had no love for prince.
>>
He had to emergency land his plane last weekend (the weekend before this past one) because he as throwing up, I guess last night he was seen at a pharmacy getting meds

I highly doubt the flu killed him,
>>
>>71668181
He was a Jehovah's witness which I think prevented him from using certain medical procedures.
>>
trump iced him
>>
they know
>>
>>71662172

Maybe he wasn't as popular in not-france?
>>
>>71664829
>no capeshit
>implying the MCU isn't currently the only thing mostly original in Hollywood right now
>>
>>71668711
>>71668755
how many of those niggers do you think ever heard of prince before today? every prince concert i ever went to was 80% white people. and 100% middle class and above. i never once saw a ghetto nigger at a prince concert. except for some of his backup singers maybe. them bitches didn't look like they came from royalty, but they could dance and sing.
>>
>>71668181

It seemed like AIDS.

But he was already a pretty weird guy to begin with and who knows what went on in Mormon Mansion. Kevin Smith said he commissioned documentaries on himself (mostly consisting of him preaching about degenerates) and recorded endless numbers of albums that he locked in a vault and would never release.
>>
Trump killed Prince to distract from his pro-LGBT statements.
>>
>>71669101

None. Prince's audience was white people. He was an actual musician, not a retard grunting into a microphone over the top of someone elses song playing on a record.
>>
>>71668711
>>71668755
where the fuck do you even begin to get trump killing prince from? ive seen less retarded LITERAL RETARDS
>>
Pretty sure he was self hating as well as an AIDS denialist.
http://blindgossip.com/?p=77843
He died from it because he didnt really believe he had it because he hadnt sat on a dick in awhile. So he used some phoney jehovas witness ~magic~ cure shit and this is the result.
>>
>>71669176
Yep. They will be releasing new Prince material for the next sixty years.
>>
A man called prince died the same day as a QUEEN has her birthday.

Coincidence?
>>
>>71662064
I think Prince figured out a lot of Illuminati (read: world banker) shit and that combined with his mega stardom in the USA drove him to be a recluse.

Being stuck deep like Prince or Michael Jackson in the entertainment media world would expose any major artist to the "Big Money" influence behind everything.

Did they kill him? Who knows? A lot of stars get hard into stimulant abuse to keep their energy levels up. It would be easy to slip such a person a fatal dose or a true poison pill
>>
>>71664026
Ayy who /1992/ here?
>>
>>71662172
Jewish mass media giving people false gods.
>>
Prince was a hardcore Jehovah's Witness.

Jeovah's Witnesses don't believe in blood samples, blood transfusions, etc, so it makes it super hard to diagnose serious illnesses. He likely got diagnosed with HIV and converted to become a Jehovah's Witness because of the concept of blood purity/sanctity.
>>
>>71670182
poor Charles, he must be looking over his shoulder every 10 seconds.
>>
>>71669097
Revenant since MCU is also based on printed works.
>>
>>71662172
He hasnt been relevant for about 20 years.
>>
>>71662064
were is the evidence that illuminatis killed him? artists live a dissolute life, anything could have killed prince
>>
>>71669407

Why? He isn't pro-LGBT, hes saying they they should have never fucked with it to begin with, its a non-issue, its a fucking bathroom, not a God damned voting booth
>>
So after 10 minutes on Google it seems pretty obvious that he had HIV since the 90's and apparently stopped taking his medication 2 years ago or so. Likely recently progressed to AIDS. That's about the same time his health visibly began to deteriorate.
>>
>work in school, UPS driver, delivering some textbooks to a HS for the 2016-2017 school year

>hear some teenshits talking about Prince
>Whos that?
>oh hes the guy future sampled on his new song
>pass it off
>who the fuck is Prince? Some old guy who played piano?

Yeah, the future generation is fucked,
>>
>>71672398

This!

If you get HIV now, its not a death sentence. Just literally take a few pills a day and you'll be fine
>>
>>71672986
Yeah if you dont know all of the 100s of literal who popstars you surely are fucked huh
>>
File: 1461112935067.jpg (78 KB, 589x467) Image search: [Google]
1461112935067.jpg
78 KB, 589x467
>>71664026
100% CORRECT

MILLENNIALS ARE CANCER!
>>
>>71664026
you old fags shoul be working or breeding right now, plus get your ass back to your job, wageslaves
>>
>>71662291
that chemtrail video is like 5 years old though. Maybe he was about to release something new...
>>
>>71673384
Prince is like in the top 5 of pop stars of all time
>>
>>71674915

>implying

I own a small business. Faggot, and today is my day off
>>
>>71668711
>>71668755

It's no more outrageous than anything else they say about him.
>>
>>71662064
>the Illuminati
I can officially confirm /pol/ has never been right about anything thanks
>>
>>71662064
He had AIDS.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.