[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trump: government needs to pay for everyone's healthcare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
image.png
330 KB, 330x319
>trump: government needs to pay for everyone's healthcare
>trumpcucks: it's just a trick!
>trump: no one is more pro jewish state/israel than me
>trump: trannies deserve rights
Why are people so cucked over this guy?
>>
File: image.png (904 KB, 2900x1544) Image search: [Google]
image.png
904 KB, 2900x1544
>>71660765
Trumpcucks are pathetic
>>
>>71660765
Trumpcucks are edgy teenagers high on NatSoc LARPing raised by single mom's who view Trump as some kind of father figure since they never actually knew theirs.
>>
jews are white though
>>
>>71661163
Holy shit rekt. Im screencappping this
>>
Should we just vote for Hillary Clinton instead?
>>
>>71661295
You shouldn't vote at all if no one deserves it. If everyone stopped voting it might make more of a difference than electing the lesser of the evils every fucking time like stupid little goyim
>>
>>71660765
>government needs to pay for everyone's healthcare
never said this. He's just in favor of keeping medicare for the bottom.
>trump: no one is more pro jewish state/israel than me
He was literally considered an anti-semite for a while. You can't win unless the jews approve.
>trump: trannies deserve rights
He said from a business standpoint the new law hurts the state, and that it seemed fine before.
>Why are people so cucked over this guy?
Nobody is. We know what we're getting with Trump.
>>
>>71661582
>he never said this
http://youtu.be/6aADFcLI-NY
>>
File: trustme.gif (8 KB, 501x372) Image search: [Google]
trustme.gif
8 KB, 501x372
>>71661478
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 600x500
>>71661582
>you can't win unless the jews approve
>implying he's not doing it cause a cuck to jews since the beginning of his career
>giving his son and daughter away to jews and being proud of their beautiful jewish babies
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 121x125
>>71661823
>>
Some people don't care about social issues.
>>
>>71662062
>le don't vote democrat! their social policies are destroying the moral fabric of our nation and everything is PC now!!
When it comes to trump
>no one cares about social issues u shill back to rebbit
>>
>>71661900
Right, because shilling for everyone not to vote is taking a stand. Knowing that NOTHING will change by people refusing to vote. If you are going to suggest real change. At least suggest a violent revolution. Otherwise you're just a Jew.
>>
>>71662305
>wanting violence and being a nationwrecker
>calling anyone else a jew
>>
so far every trump cuck is getting btfo'd in this thread. fucking exposed for the jewish shills you are
>>
>>71661698
Great source there Cruz.
>>71661880
You want a business man who operates in Jew York to forbid his children from marrying jews? I mean if this was an arranged marriage I'd get your point but...
>>
Hello Plebbit.
>>
>>71662842
>great source
>literal video evidence of him saying it
i mean, 'deny deny deny' is one of trump's strategies isn't it?

>if you're a business man in new york you ABSOULTELY HAVE TO marry your children to jews! You have no other choice! poor trump!
>>
If Trump is working for the Jews, then why are the Jews doing everything they can to stop him?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 540x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 540x286
>>71661163
So true. We all know who you're talking about.
And maybe the person needs some of that therapy he wants everyone to have.
>Trump Supporter for the dank mémés here btw
>>
File: Untitled.png (27 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27 KB, 1536x864
I allow men to make love to my girlfriend every night and they are mostly black and Mexican.
>>
Israeli Jews vote for Trump
>>
>>71663082
>>literal video evidence of him saying it
15 second highly edited video isn't "literal video evidence". If it's so obvious that he wanted universal health care, why not give me the video where he actually said it, instead of this CruzDildo propaganda piece?
>>
>>71662842
>You want a business man who operates in Jew York to forbid his children from marrying jews? I mean if this was an arranged marriage I'd get your point but...

You can use this for argument formed around social status for any kind of miscegenation, you mongrel.
>>
>>71664091
The assertion was that Trump allowed his children to marry jews, therefore he's a slave to the jews.

My argument is that he operates and runs his businesses in a heavily jew controlled area. Stopping his children from marrying jews would have very unprofitable repercussions.

Nobody cares about your bullshit racial purity nonsense. What matters is superior genetics.
>>
>>71660765
Trumpcucks jumped on the bandwagon and are now praising him because they're retarded
I'm fairly certain 90% of them are redditfag refugees
they don't have a working braincell in their body
>>
>>71660765
>>71660935
>>71661163

Cucks detected
>>
>>71662268
I love how it's a nonissue when trump says it. For fuck's sake you think the people who voted for him don't hate trannies with a passion? Betrayal
>>
>>71664574
Spoken like a true cuck
>>
bump pussies
>>
>>71660765
So we're voting Hillary? Nah fuck that. Trump isn't perfect, but he's miles ahead of Hillary
>>
>>71667710
see
>>71661478
>>
>>71669161
Nah fuck off i hate Mexicans
>>
>>71670244
good goy
>>
File: 1214314355.jpg (374 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
1214314355.jpg
374 KB, 500x735
>>71660765

>yfw the wall is a meme and all he will do is send more shekels to Israel and the Saudis

>Tifanny marries Saudi Prince as a Tribute to the King
>>
So who do you want to be the POTUS?
>>
>>71671452
Cruz
>>
>>71671452

It's high time the NWO was created.

Hillary's assasination and Best Korea nuking the Saudis and their oil will lead to that.
>>
>>71660765
To be perfectly honest, Trump fucking sucks.
He's clearly a shadow liberal who's phrasing his message to appeal to right wingers.

I just keep telling myself he's going to get the illegals out
>>
You guys should have voted for Sanders.

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN
>>
>>71672052
>I just keep telling myself he's going to get the illegals out

I can't wait for him to flip on that as well.
>>
>>71671589
Want in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up first.
>>
File: 2016.jpg (100 KB, 900x701) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
100 KB, 900x701
>>71660765
>wants Trump to let sick people die
>wants Trump to attack "greatest ally" who control America
>wants Trump to be controversial and lose votes to fight for DESIGNATED SHITTING POLICIES
All while under the spotlight of the media
>meanwhile, OP has to come to our hugbox to say these things because he's too scared to post on Jewbook for his 5 friends.

Rato plz
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.