[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if a father sacrificed his own son to save
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1459897363072.jpg (53 KB, 550x406) Image search: [Google]
1459897363072.jpg
53 KB, 550x406
How would you feel if a father sacrificed his own son to save your life because he loves you so much?
>>
sounds like a pretty cucky thing to do
>>
Sounds like a pretty cucky thing to do
>>
>>71660014
first post jew post
>>
Such a person does not deserve to live.
>>
>>71659885
sounds like an homosexual lover
>>
>>71660288
I'll trust your expert opinion on that.
>>
Ah Don't Hv Uh pops. Itttttt Makes Me $Ad,, PLaya
>>
That's fucking disgusting

A father will do anything to protect his children
>>
>>71659885
I would feel that's he's a stupid bitch.
>>
>>71659885

I'd feel really sorry for the kid. The fact that a father would sacrifice his son for another person is disgraceful. If you feel strongly enough to sacrifice a life for another that life has to be your own.
>>
File: 1443691337288-0.jpg (3 MB, 2013x2970) Image search: [Google]
1443691337288-0.jpg
3 MB, 2013x2970
Interesting. Now what would you say if you heard about a king, the richest and most powerful of all time, neglects his wealth and power and lives a working class life for 30 years trying to spread a message of love and forgiveness? What would you say if a person you never met willfully endured torture humiliation and death to save you?
>>
>>71660288
>Hitler dubs
>is correct
is this magic?
>>
>>71659885
christian
>>
>>71660666
Based india
>>
Does no one here see that OP is talking about God? What religion is the most common on pol again?
>>
>>71659885
I would wept for them. I condemn religious threads on /pol/ because no one here understands or wants to understand it. Most these guys are edgy atheists.
>>
>>71660555

I'd wonder why he didn't do it more intelligently, and use his wealth and power to spread a message of peace and love instead.
>>
>>71660014
>>71660039
Oy CIA faggots your shitposting programs fucked up.

Also consider the fact that the same father than judges me and decides to torture me because he loves me so much even though he already knows that I will do shitty stuff but moves onward anyway.
I ca not fucking take this retarded contradiction. God love you eternaly like a part of its self yet he punnishes them for eternity based on shit he did in a second(100 years in a literal eternity is like a second) AND he does this because he loves you so much.
>>
File: va_.gif (7 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
va_.gif
7 KB, 324x216
>>71661200
He doesn't punish anyone. Hell is self choosen separation from God. Look into Catholicism for the answers
>>
>>71659885
You mean to fix the mess he created? I would think he was a fucking psycho.
>>
>>71661166
Perhaps wealth and power can't fix these problems
>>
I'd probably call him a cuck.
>>
>>71660666
one guy gets hitler dubs, the other gets 666 talking about christfags.
holy shit, this thread!
>>
>>71660173
This is true. Yet we are still here due to the love of said father. I personally welcome my Judeo-Christian Abrahamic overlords (Trinity)
>>
>>71661640
Fuck Catholicism. Its simple. God states he is all knowing and all forgiving. If you acknowledge him and don't embody the ultimate rebel, I'm pretty sure you're good. God doesn't confuse and contradict. Satan does.
>>
File: 1461244713725.png (82 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1461244713725.png
82 KB, 342x245
>>71659885
Idk starting to think he should already come down and fucking end this horrid sack of shit existence. God could have made the ultimate civilizations and order yet he made a planet full of us fucking mongoloids. He hasn't even established which ideology we should follow. Just fucking end us already.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.