[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of Steven Crowder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: stevencrowder.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
stevencrowder.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>
>>71659667
Looks memeable
>>
>>71659667
probably a good goy
>>
Total moron https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv4x2pRMamE
>>
he's cute
>>
Funded by globalist jews.
>>
He's a CruzMissile who hates Trump so fuck him
>>
10/10 would bang
>>
>>71659667
Vacationing are we Steven? Or is it just a Proxy? Anyway I think you are a pretty cool dude....now do something funny.
>>
>>71659667
He's too mainstream republican for me. He's right about a lot of time but he's so cucked I could imagine him literally feeding on Benjamin Netanyahu's feces.
>>
He's the purest waifu

On his last podcast someone called in and asked how many dicks he could fit in his mouth, and Steven genuinely looked shocked and appalled.
>>
>>71659667

i don't like the edgy sjw tier strawmanning he does of liberals, the right shouldn't resort to such tactics. To gain support we need to show those that have yet to pick a side that we ARE better than the left. Edgelord tactics are not the way I think, but I will admit Crowder does puts forth alot of good information that puts things in perspective.

>militia act defines what a militia is in the US (mind fucking blown)
>george washington fought rebellions after the revolutionary war, still not 1 found father questioned the 2nd ammendment

crowder is based overall though
>>
>>71660221
Sorry m8 but doing nothing but being ad logical as possible is boring and autistic. It's why barely anyone can sit through even one stefan molyneux video.

The only way to win is to mock and deride and show sjws for the hypocritical losers they are. Steven has the right idea.
>>
he's a Cruz cuck who pretty much is willing to overlook everything bad about Cruz and never criticizes him. probably because he interviewed Cruz and it made him feel special. Donald did not accept his invite to the show so he's butthurt
>>
>>71659667
He's kind of a faggot.
"Uhh you have to have kids I love kids"
Only a true cuck enjoys being near children.
>>
File: 1460316671404.png (577 KB, 901x889) Image search: [Google]
1460316671404.png
577 KB, 901x889
>>71659667
He's a whiny bitch, honestly.

He makes political commentary in the form of comedy, and when someone has something to say about it, e always goes
>Herp derp you're dumb for pseudo-intellectually analyzing comedy.

Before I saw him go that route, I thought he was mildly entertaining. After that, I realiszed he's just a cuck that can't defend his opinions, only make 'em.
>>
>>71659667
His face is like bubblewrap, you just kind of want to pop it and it distracts from anything he's saying.
>>
>>71660806
He's a Christian Conservative. I.E. he doesn't want the white race to go extinct and to be replaced by mudshit hordes, as you apparently do.

Only a true cuck allows his line to end.
>>
>>71659667
I wanna punch that faggot's face.

Also, he's going to come out of the closet one day.
>>
>>71659667
Based as fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWJT0egzAy0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RdVBIRLZvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUJgbWrM64
>>
File: 1453687272174.jpg (18 KB, 680x366) Image search: [Google]
1453687272174.jpg
18 KB, 680x366
>>71659729
Ding ding ding.

Neocon trying to be hip and cool.
>>
>>71659667
He's a cuck, he thinks that the current state of Detroit is due to democrat policies, and not black people nigging
>>
He's a fucking canadian
>>
>>71661648
>democrat policies
>niggas nigging

...Those two are directly related you cunt.
>>
>>71659667
He seems like a total dickhead
>>
>>71661848
explain away the very nice cities run by democrats, Boston , Seattle. It doesn't matter if they are related, Detroit would be a nicely run democrat city if there were no niggers.
>>
Smart guy, but I don't agree with his opinions.
>>
File: cantwakeup.jpg (37 KB, 600x619) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.jpg
37 KB, 600x619
>>71660476

>mfw you're right

This is the age we live in... where you have to shout like a nigger to fight the voices of actual niggers.

pic related
>>
>>71659667
Best character on Workaholics.
>>
>>71659667
Phony alt-right cuck

Makes a decent point every now and then, but doesn't actually believe anything he is saying. he's just doing it for money. You can tell this because he doesn't like Trump. Total cuck
>>
This is him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApuCJEsOkjk
No joke, he used to work as a voice actor
>>
>>71662778
"Allegory" for a petty trouble maker, absolutely pathetic fantasy
>>
>>71662257
Boston and Seattle didn't rely on the motor industry for their entire economy. Democrat policies killed the motor industry in that city and poor people took their natural course of trashing everything.
>>
>>71659667
retard and the definition of cuckservative. he basically just wants to make money
>>
>>71660099
>On his last podcast someone called in and asked how many dicks he could fit in his mouth, and Steven genuinely looked shocked and appalled.

sauce
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 716x768
>>71659667
He's a big goy.
>>
File: 1460587502876.png (44 KB, 602x340) Image search: [Google]
1460587502876.png
44 KB, 602x340
>>71659667
College republican frat boy trying to pass himself off as being somehow counterculture or saying something taboo, which is laughable.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.