[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not born american >i will never be in NFL >i will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: dacianpepe3.jpg (169 KB, 388x392) Image search: [Google]
dacianpepe3.jpg
169 KB, 388x392
>tfw not born american
>i will never be in NFL
>i will never chase tornadoes with my car or hide in basement
>>
File: 1461191496152.jpg (47 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
1461191496152.jpg
47 KB, 552x390
>>71659661

>mfw born of pure Roman ancestry
>>
File: mfw.jpg (7 KB, 230x219) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
7 KB, 230x219
>i will never be 4chan mod.
>>
File: aushiwitch.png (572 KB, 993x598) Image search: [Google]
aushiwitch.png
572 KB, 993x598
>>71659661
>>i will never be in NFL
>>i will never chase tornadoes with my car or hide in basement

this is actually pretty good.

god i hate the world. why can't everyone everywhere get a fair start.

american privilege. you can feel it on 4chan.

did we earn it?

or is it just more human bullshit. why not 3rd reich privilege. jeez.
>>
File: INYfx8f.jpg (60 KB, 616x582) Image search: [Google]
INYfx8f.jpg
60 KB, 616x582
>>71659661

>tfw you should thank the Gods you weren't born here
>You will never be mugged by a pack of Dindus at a rest stop on the freeway in the middle of nowhere
>you will never be shot in a bullet proof vest (you had to pay for) while working on an ambulance because you were helping an opposing gang member live
>You will never get called racist names for being white, and they get away with it because "muh privilege"
>You will never have to sift through the horrors that are our women to find one worth dating
>You will never have to deal with Wiggers
>You will never be accused of racism just because of the color of your skin
>You will never have your car stolen from an employee parking lot of a hospital

Source: all happened to me and I ain't even white (I'm Sami).
>>
File: 1461190972048.png (764 KB, 1024x432) Image search: [Google]
1461190972048.png
764 KB, 1024x432
>>71659661
>TFW when i kno will never have a nigger on my >bills
>>
>>71659763

Bruv when the Romans left they took everyone with them we're Danish and German bruv.
>>
>>71659661
Golden as your teeth sir
>>
>>71659661
You are worse than bozgor scum and gypsies combined. You want to become american? The ultimate betrayal.
>>
>>71660518
To be fair the bills should have always been black people.
>tfw I can trade niggers for goods and services
>tfw I can now refer to $20 bills as Tubs
>>
>>71660656

Nah mate, we're pure fucking SPQR. Swear on me mum we are
>>
>>71660518
how do you even have currency when your only industry is theft?
>>
File: 00081s8e.jpg (146 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
00081s8e.jpg
146 KB, 600x603
>>71660383
>you will never get called racist names for being white...

What??? WE ARE ALL WHITE MEN !

>car stolen etc

Shitskins do the same. And their #BLM Is #NOTMYISLAM or whatever.

We are all on the same depressing ride...
>>
>>71660960
walking to black cashier "gimme soda for 20 tubs" =))))
>>71661329
Apparently your corporations don't think so.Thanks for sending GE here and FORD here.Lots of jobs for plebs !
>>
Ternader belt here.

When the sirens go off we all grab the weather radio and head down to the SW corner of the basement to wait it out. We have water and MREs stored down there, and a couple of old mattresses to cover ourselves with. It happens probably 8x per year. It's all just so meh now.

I have to wonder if this is what it was it was like in London during the Battle of Britain. Every few weeks all the sirens would go off. You'd head to the shelter and wait it out. 99% of the time nothing would happen, then you'd head back up and resume life.

They test the tornado sirens every Wednesday at 12PM. I don't even notice it anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8hp3Z0qAp4
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.