[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump jumped on the tranny train
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ladybeard.png (322 KB, 455x439) Image search: [Google]
ladybeard.png
322 KB, 455x439
I no longer support Donald Trump. I cannot support a candidate that panders to men who derive sexual pleasure from wearing women's clothing. There is only one person who sees this depravity for the mental illness that it is. Ted Cruz. With Cruz, our kids will be protecTED. He will make America great again. source: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-gop-primary-live-updates-and-results/2016/04/trump-transgender-bathrooms-222257
>>
you're not going to make america great again by encouraging the kind of degeneracy that turned it to shit in the first place

building a wall won't cure the cancer within
>>
thanks for opening my eyes op, i am not a jebhead
>>
>>71659051
>tfw I'm actually now a Cruz missile
>>
>>71659051
Even though this is clearly a reddit poster, it does raise a serious concern about Trump and his biggest "quality" which was telling anything polically correct to fuck off.

He went full cuck desu.
>>
>>71659051
>"You know, there's a big move to create new bathrooms. Problem with that is for transgender, that would beā€”first of all, I think that would be discriminatory in a certain way. That would be unbelievably expensive for businesses in the country. Leave it the way it is."

He said leave it the way it is and let them use whatever bathroom they want.
>>
File: 1438908822317.jpg (30 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1438908822317.jpg
30 KB, 500x363
>>71659164
>building a wall won't cure the cancer within
Especially if the wall is a meaningless edifice done for show and votes and you change US law to allow those who violated our borders to just walk right in and gain their citizenship.

>but it's now done legally, guize
>>
>>71659051
That's why in a Cruz missile now.
>>
>>71659051
There never was an issue with grown men dressing as women to molest little girls in public restrooms. Leave it up to the states and Trump can avoid SJW flak for a few weeks.
>>
File: 1459832630060.jpg (39 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1459832630060.jpg
39 KB, 482x427
I am a Crust Muscle.
>>
>>71659718
I honestly am shocked this is suddenly such a big issue. /pol/ was never complaining about transwomen in bathrooms until a couple weeks ago, and now it's a massive hot-button for them.

Transwomen have been using bathrooms/changing rooms for at least 30-40 years, when HRT became decent; and there's not been one case of a rape in such a situation in that whole time.
>>
OMG
DRUMPF
7-11 PART TIME JOB
PUNISH ABORTION WOMEN
TRANNIES HIDING IN TOILETS

.. what else ..

UGLY NIGGER ON $20
MEGAN KELLY
EXCOMMUNICATED BY POPE

and so on and so on

please continue to be outraged at everything little thing, as it demonstrates how small minded you are, and while Trump is using you as HIS vocal mouthpiece he can spend all the money he wants on flying around the place saying more triggering things :^)
>>
>>71660037
I've been worried about this long before /pol/
Most fags are fucking disgusting.
I went to the public bathrooms of the theatre once and a guy who was next to me and finished pissing started to tuck his belt really slowly.
I thought it was super weird so I tried to be slow too before I took my dick off. The thing is the guy was taking forever even tho I arrived after he finished pissing so I look at him and said "got a problem?" because he was literally beside me. Not behind, not next to me, beside me.

He made a smug face and left and my friend told me he saw a fag tongue kissing his bf right after leaving the bathroom (which was the same fag that was trying to look at my dick).

And that's just the most recent story. Who has dark orgy rooms in their nightclubs? Straight people? Nuh uh. Gay faggots.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.