[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do Vietnamese immigrants think about the Vietnam War?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 1461221577399.jpg (40 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1461221577399.jpg
40 KB, 480x640
Are they on our side or are they sleeper cells?
>>
our side
>>
The majority of them fled South Vietnam during the war's end.

Our side.
>>
>>71658468
There were some vietnamese girls in my high school. They all got BLEACHED so I'm guessing they didn't hold it against us
>>
>>71658468
The best East Asian women.
>>
File: 1458200629344.jpg (45 KB, 570x487) Image search: [Google]
1458200629344.jpg
45 KB, 570x487
>it ain't me starts playing
>>
have a vietnamese gf,had no idea the vietnamese war even existed
>>
Dey mus veel breddy Gud
Dey wun
>>
definitely all our side.
>>
>>71658660
>not COLONIZED
>>
>>71658468
Our side, I suppose

Many still feel bitter over the fact that we pulled out and their countrymen were (and are) hunted like animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWUZ2OrDXt4
>>
>>71658468

They're lying to everyone just to stay alive. They're even lying to themselves.

They'll never be trustworthy until they admit that they murdered 6 million of their most educated and reliable citizens for a Marxist lie, without blaming anyone else for it.
>>
>>71658468
I've hear the Vitenamese don't give a shit about the war. Right after the "American War" they fought another war against the Chinese (and won).

They just wanted independence and once they got it they don't really hold a grudge.

Except the French I've heard, they don't like the French.
>>
>>71659185

Doesn't mean the Vietnamese in Vietnam aren't still divided. Culturally, the northern and southern parts of Vietnam remain quite different.
>>
File: nice.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>71658748
>>
>>71659404

And now China is bullying Vietnam, again.

Yeah, smart move China.
>>
>>71658468
>inna conscription
>roomate is a 5ft tall 2nd generation vietnamese immigrant
>always yelling obsceneties in vietnamese when the battles in nam movies start
>pretend to be vietcong everytime he finds a hole to hide in while on excercises
>going camping in offtime
>go to the shitter in the evening
>charlie booby trapped the shitter with those flare things
>fucker comes at me screaming in vietnamese

fucking loved the guy. self-irony is the best
>>
They're on our side, and always have been. We fought against the commie Vietnamese with the non-commie Vietnamese. Once we pulled out, people stop listening to the commies anyways.
>>
>>71658468
I am dating a vietnamese qt 3.14

She is an awesome cook. She comes over and immedietly starts giving me oral without even asking. She has this fascination with inserting fingers and such in my anus (im constantly telling her to go away but she keeps doing it. It is like trying to shoo flies away).

She told me she just likes to be with me. When I am working in the yard or something she will come out with a glass of ice water.

It kills me that I know I could never find a white girl that would do that for me. I think in some aspect they are a lot more clever then anyone else because she has made herself so useful to me. I just hope this isn't a "once the ring goes on the finger the sex stops and dragon lady comes out" sort of thing.
>>
>>71658468
The war hasn't been relevant to anyone for decades, and yet here you yanks are STILL going on about it.
>>
File: ChinaVietnamProtest-621x343.jpg (93 KB, 621x343) Image search: [Google]
ChinaVietnamProtest-621x343.jpg
93 KB, 621x343
>>71658468
The Vietnamese at the moment spend all their energy hating on China, they couldn't give a shit about the Vietnam War.

78% of Vietnamese have a favorable opinion of the United States according to Pew.

http://www.pewglobal.org/database/indicator/1/survey/all/
>>
I read in a book that in Vietnamese culture, playing the victim is one of the most SHAMEFUR things you can do, even if you legitimately are one.
If that's true, it's based as fuck and needs to be universally culturally appropriated. It might also explain why they're not constantly demanding apology juice like Worst Corea.
>>
Bitch doesn't even have trigger discipline.

But they're mostly on our side. Just gotta watch their temper though, a crazy viet is crazier than a crazy chink because most still work hard labor jobs.
>>
>>71659963
Baby Boomer navel-gazing
>>
I want to smell a Vietnamese girl's feet
>>
>>71659734

> my vietnamese cook gf likes to stick fingers in my dirty bunghole
> she then cooks for me
> when she's cooking she comes out into the yard with some water and sticks some more fingers into my bunghole
> this is so amazing you guys!!!
>>
>>71658468
Our side. They fled for a reason.

The NVA just wanted America to leave, there was no reason to inject sleeper cells into the US unless they were Chinese or USSR agents.
>>
>>71659404
Oh they hate us. They're just not allowed to show it by their Commie overlords who want to make Old Navy t-shirts in peace. Frankly, I'd respect them less for actually liking us after that shitstorm.
>>
Probably annoyed that the west managed to let faggot communists convince them to leave the south to the mercy of their comrades.

I seriously don't know how it's fucking legal to be a communist in America.
>>
>>71660629
Their government knows a US ally is the only way to keep back the Chinese government.
>>
>>71660707
They could have, you know, fucking fought for themselves like Charlie did.
>You can still be a cuck with an automatic rifle in your hand.
>>
>>71660871

That's like telling a kid to go fight a fucking dog. They don't know why it's dangerous or how to fight it.
>>
I used to date a Vietnamese girl. Her friends are ALL into white guys just like her. I would say they're on our side and they make great girlfriends/wifes. They are loyal and don't cheat and they are very submissive/kind. Kind of shy too.
>>
>>71660629
>Frankly, I'd respect them less for actually liking us after that shitstorm.

They won. Why should they still care?
>>
>>71658468

They are a foreign country who produces crap.

>who cares?
>apply for your visa sooner than later folks.
>>
>>71659404

Nam commies go out of their way to slaughter Christians. Not even China is that commie-tier anymore.
>>
>>71660280
>playing the victim is one of the most SHAMEFUR things you can do

>Implying this isn't a thing in all the other East and South East Asian country
>>
>>71660529
fucking lol
>>
>>71661261
They beat us with the killbot maneuver. GI's only programmed to kill 100,000 Cong each, so Charlie sent 100,001 until GI shut down and went back to the World to sip ripple and shoot China White
>>
File: Mongol_Empire_History[1].jpg (483 KB, 1226x830) Image search: [Google]
Mongol_Empire_History[1].jpg
483 KB, 1226x830
>>71658468
Viets don't really care about the war anymore because most are way too young to remember anything from that era.

It's also not even considered a major event in historical context for the Vietnamese.

That sounds kind of weird, but you have to remember that Viets have been fighting for control of their clay for several thousand years, and their entire history/legends/etc. revolve in large part around fighting the Chinese from the north.

And by "Chinese" they also mean the Mongols.

The French Indochina/American war era is a blip that came and went with a lot less disruption to Vietnamese society than many of the wars with Chinese empires.

So in that sense, westerners tend to overstate their own significance to the Vietnamese in the context of how Vietnam thinks of its own history.
>>
>>71658468
My sister married a Vietnamese man. He's totally American, probably knows less about the war than my brother does (and my father, who was in the war). His parents had family that were on our side during the war, some of which were killed by the Viet Cong. They moved here and never looked back. So, in their case, they're on our side.

Other Vietnamese? No clue. They less a threat than nigs, that's for sure.
>>
>>71661126
>Too stupid to fight while given infinite supply of modern Armor and aircraft
Not the white man's fucking problem
>>
File: Apolojuice.jpg (14 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
Apolojuice.jpg
14 KB, 250x333
>>71661550
Not always, fampai.
>>
From what I understand they saw Vietnam as part two of what happened with the French. They didn't care about Communism or the West or any of that. They just saw it as a revolutionary fight for their freedom.
>>
My mother came from Vietnam and both of my GF's parents. The only country we have loyalty for is the USA.
>>
https://youtu.be/4REO0pucYY8?t=37

I wouldn't fuck with the Vietnamese, hardcore little chinks
>>
>>71658468
Most of the Vietnamese in the US are from the tribes that supported the US and where anti commie and then they left because they feared retaliation.

So i wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 1457667049639.jpg (27 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
1457667049639.jpg
27 KB, 511x511
>>71658468

Why so many Vietnam threads today?

21 April marks the retreat to Saigon

Is that why?
>>
>>71659304
Most Vietnamese in the US fled from the Communists, and were anti-Communist. See >>71658610 and >>71663487
>>
Honestly, the gooks, unlike the chinks who have a very strong cultural identity and less feudal tribalism left over after the cultural revolution make better Americans than the chinks as far as I can tell. Viets, like Japs are pretty good-tier Americans. Of course they'll never truly be nationalist because they lack the agency, their IQs are like 90 but they're smart and have the right hormones to uphold the constitution and some aspects of white civilisation. Unlike for example niggers and kikes.

That's a compliment btw riceniggers.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.