[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is disgusting, /pol/. We need to teach cops to either use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8
File: 1461264908630.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461264908630.webm
2 MB, 640x360
This is disgusting, /pol/.

We need to teach cops to either use tasers, pepper spray or aim for the victims' legs. Or maybe shoot the weapon out of their hands.

Stop the fucking killing.
>>
File: 1461260401408.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1461260401408.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>71658221
this nigger deserved to die for threatening the cop or even considering to kill him instead of realizing he did fuck up today.
>>
>>71658221
>Or maybe shoot the weapon out of their hands.

Stinky bait smells bad.
>>
>Gun pointed at your head
>Pretend to pull gun
What the fuck did he think was going to happen? Nigger got what he asked for.
>>
>>71658221
Or maybe just be respectful to the cop. Listen to the cop's instructions without saying anything. Work the system in the courts and everybody lives. But act like a mouthy asshole, make the cop nervous, get shot.
>>
>>71658221
Cop was justified if the perp had a gun the cop would be dead as well if he did not shoot him, pepper spray/taser fuck that, fill idiots like this with lead.
>>
>>71658221
>shoot the weapon out of their hands

I've actually heard liberals at my college say this on more than 10 separate occasions.
>>
>>71658221
Kek, its like suicide tier shit.
>cop is pointing a gun at you telling you to stop moving
>You go aggressively at him pretending to pull a gun,
Somehow its the cops fault.
>>
>>71658221
> Or maybe shoot the weapon out of their hands.
Hollywood really is destroying people's minds.
>>
What pisses me off about this is that these are the same people who said that white guy who got shot was "clearly reaching for a gun". You know, those ranchers that were protesting the government or whatever. Just how the fuck can anyone with a working brain take these BLM chumps seriously?
>>
>>71658824

The average person has always been retarded.
>>
>>71658221
sometimes I wonder if I'm really justified in hating niggers

then I see niggers defending that dead little crack monkey by saying "now we can't have fingers"

thanks /pol/, every day you remind me what's wrong with niggers and jews
>>
Eh, at that proximity, just the action of reaching behind his back and pulling something imaginary out... I feel like the cop's response wasn't unreasonable. The split second it would take to see if it's a gun or not could be the split second that he gets shot in the face.

Not sure what Mr. Mcleod (that's a weird last name for a black dude) was thinking but it was almost like he wanted to commit suicide by cop.
>>
>>71658221
> pretends to pull gun from back pocket on cop AIMING gun at him already, cop clearly had reason before the video begins to draw his weapon.
> Nigger puts hands in back pocket pretending to go for and draw a gun
> IF you watch carefully or slow down the video, you will see his fingers are even in the 'gun' pose
> Cop warns verbally and shoots.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>act like you are gonna shoot the cop
>there are still people saying that the cop was at fault for not taking a fucking high risk of getting shot
>>
>>71658221
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
File: 1451213537798.jpg (108 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451213537798.jpg
108 KB, 768x1024
>>71658221

does some amerifag know what happened to the cop? I know he got investigated and all the apes on town lost their shit as usual.
>>
>>71658221
Love this bait.
>>
>>71658221
Stop the fucking shilling
>>
>hiding hand
>quickly moves it towards cop all of a sudden
what do they expect? they said it like he was just pointing his finger at a cop. fucking niggers
>>
one day a homeless man was gesturing at me with his phone in his hand and in the sunlight for a second it looked like a knife, and I really thought I was about to get stabbed by a crazy hobo for a split second.

now i sort of understand how cops can over react
>>
File: 1460314604572.jpg (8 KB, 164x232) Image search: [Google]
1460314604572.jpg
8 KB, 164x232
>>71658221
>OOGA BOOGA IMMA KILL YOU CRACKA PIG
>gets shot because ameriburger policeman believes his hand can fire bullets
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
Honestly, the stupidity of everyone involved is comedy gold.
>>
File: 2_0.png (318 KB, 561x374) Image search: [Google]
2_0.png
318 KB, 561x374
Why professionals don't "Shoot to wound"

>1) This ain’t the movies
2) Most police do not fire their weapons much. Most are not great shots.
3) He would have to be an incredible shot to be crazy enough to fire wounding shots.
4) Nearly all firefights are “stress shoots.” The other guy is moving. Heart is beating fast, often out of breath. The officer in Ferguson had just been punched in the face and had been in a wrestling match for his pistol, according to him.
5) Bullets that miss can hit someone else.
6) You always are low on ammo, and you do not want to waste a single bullet.
7) Time spent reloading is dangerous
8) I have seen many people shot who kept fighting. Shot with weapons far more powerful than any officer’s pistol. Many police and combat troops have seen this and will verify.
9) Police and Soldiers never train to shoot to wound. (None that I know of.) All combat shots are center mass of any part of the target that you can see. If you see only a foot. Shoot the foot. If you see a chest — aim for the middle. That is the way troops and police train. If the officer is pointing his pistol at someone, he is one click away from going lethal. There is no in between.
10) This ain’t the movies.

http://bearingarms.com/professionals-dont-shoot-wound/
>>
File: 1460571685832.jpg (16 KB, 506x405) Image search: [Google]
1460571685832.jpg
16 KB, 506x405
>>71658221
Runs at cop when cop has a weapon drawn,
proceeds to either pull out a weapon or pretend to pull a weapon out.
Expects not to get shot, BLM BLM BLM
>>
>>71658221

>Reaches for something at the back of his pants
>Cop feels threatened and opens fire before the negro potentially draws a pistol

MUH OPPRESSION
>>
File: 1322531317991.jpg (19 KB, 300x430) Image search: [Google]
1322531317991.jpg
19 KB, 300x430
>>71658221
Not every cop is fucking Clint Eastwood
>>
>>71659674

>trying to convince libtards through the use of logic and reason

you're new aren't you
>>
>>71658221
He deserved it. Just comply with the police so you don't get shot. You niggers aren't special snowflakes that deserve special treatment.

You have to constantly remind yourselves that you are not in Africa anymore--you act like an animal and you get put down like one.
>>
>>71660006

Benn on 4chan since 2005 frienderino :)
>>
>>71658221
shouldn't have charged at the cop
>>
That had to have been suicide by cop or some stupid fucking martyrdom. How in the FUCK are people really going to defend the kid? I guarantee you would have gotten shot if you were any color. Stupid fucking niggers every time.
>>
>>71659674
This is true but there are occasional circumstances in which an officer should shoot to wound.

That being said none of them involve black people.
>>
I agree with /pol/ on lots of things, but in this case you are all just a bunch of retarded statist bootlickers. If that cop had any eyes at all he would easily be able to see that the guy didn't have a weapon in his hands and was just pretending because he's mentally ill.

In an ideal world yeah, people would just comply instead of acting like niggers towards the police, but in the REAL world there are factors like panic, mental illness, drugs etc. that play in and make the criminal behave irrationally. It's funny how the police know how to shoot people in the legs, use batons, use rubber bullets etc. and generally just are competent enough to neutralize the suspect without killing, but in America its just huur durr shoot first ask later. If you don't know how to deal with a situation where the suspect is fleeing or potentially dangerous but NOT in a situation where he/she could kill you, then you're incompetent as shit and should have your badge taken permanently.

The guy was retarded for pretending like he had a gun yeah, but if that cop was any competent he would have seen that the guy did in fact not have a gun and he wouldn't have to shoot him. The cop should go to jail for murder.
>>
>>71660505
*the police in Europe
>>
>>71658221
You do know the difference between TV and real life, right?
>>
>>71658221
The nigger could have just talked casually to the police and not raise his hands towards the cop. Why do niggers make shit harder than it has to be.

I was on vacation in phoenix once and a cop pulled over and got out and wanted to see my ID and ask me what i was doing. I just told him i'm on vacation and how i was enjoying my vacation in the US. It took like 3-5 minutes and he wished me a good trip and left.

Instead of cooperating i could have made his job harder by going "AM I BEING DETAINED OFFICER? WHY DO I HAVE TO SHOW YOU MY ID WITHOUT WARRANT OFFICER?"and maybe waste 30 minutes or an hour of his shift. Maybe end up getting hauled back to the police station depending on circumstances.

Just fucking play along with cops and you won't have problems. I have no pity for people trying to fuck with cops just because they can.
>>
File: breivik.jpg (97 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
breivik.jpg
97 KB, 1240x930
>>71660505

I completely agree. Why didn't they just pepper spray the mentally-ill criminal instead of executing him? Learn from the europeans, this guy in the pic was easily aprehended after a half a dozen dead cops armed with pepper-spray cans tried to talk him out of it. Racist americans.
>>
Nigger literally asked for it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.