[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clemson Gone Bananas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 57186e14eaf92.image[1].jpg (19 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
57186e14eaf92.image[1].jpg
19 KB, 534x401
Looks like I'm not the only /pol/lack here: http://www.thetigernews.com/news/yik-yak-arrest-made-on-campus-member-of-student-patrol/article_2ac27ea6-0786-11e6-94ca-cb26ff39e32f.html

>Clemson University police arrested Jamie Reece Moore, 21, of Rock Hill on Wednesday and charged him with unlawful use of a telephone. Moore posted three “intimidating and harassing comments” on the anonymous social media app Yik Yak, according to an email sent out by Inside Clemson early Wednesday afternoon. The comments were related to the on-going sit-in at Sikes Hall by members of the Clemson community.
>According to a warrant obtained by Greenville Online reporter Nathaniel Cary, Moore posted “What time is the lynch mob tomorrow? I got [sic] a couple hundred feet of rope” at 10:09 p.m. on April 17. Later, at 11:04 p.m. he posted “Let’s do to the Clemson protestors what Ohio did to the Kent State student protestors 40 years ago,” and then at 11:07 p.m., “Drive by at Sikes??” According to the warrant, Moore told an officer interviewing him that he made the comments to make people mad and to give them something to talk about. Concerned individuals sent screenshots of the posts in question to the police on April 18, and he was arrested on April 20.
>Last year, Clemson briefly considered banning Yik Yak outright from its wireless network after students posted things that could be considered racially insensitive and potentially inflammatory.

For those unaware, there have been protests at Sikes (an administrative building on campus) over racial issues, sparked by a set of bananas hung on a banner for black history. 5 protesters stayed in after lockdown and got trespass citations, though noting will come of it most likely.
>>
Some free speech. Fuck the liberals
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 356x597) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 356x597
>>71657414
>unlawful use of a telephone

That's a crime?
>>
>>71657414
Clemson, Mizzou, what other big schools are succumbing to the SJW horde?
>>
>>71658364
I've heard of that charge before but only for harassing someone after they ask you to stop calling them or texting them.
>>
>making death threats gets you arrested

oh wow, the injustice..
>>
>>71657414
>“Let’s do to the Clemson protestors what Ohio did to the Kent State student protestors 40 years ago,”
This is a good idea. Give the little college faggots something real to cry about.
>>
A friend of mine is constantly spamming his schools yik yak with anti BLM stuff in hopes one of his comments makes the local news.
>>
>>71657414
anyone else notice that these racists always end up being the ugliest, fattest motherfuckers in america? the kind of small dicked impotent loser who cries about black people stealing their girls and accusing other people of being cucks if they don't agree with these racists' views.

i hope trump wins the votes and gets turned down by the electorate. i'd love to see you rednecks try something afterwards.
>>
>>71658835

No no no RETARD a call to action is supported by FREE SPEECH do you even?
>>
>>71657414
10 mins from clemson reporting. whats up bros
>>
>>71659353
Threatening to do a drive-by at a specific location against specific people is a death threat, moron
>>
>>71657414
>not using a burner phone to shitpost with
>2016

Retards deserve everything they get.
>>
>>71657414

Why do Clemson grads keep their diploma on the dashboard?

So they can legally park in handicap spots.
>>
>>71660519
Kek. When people hear USC, they don't think of you.
>>
FUCK! This sucks man. I live 20 minutes away from Clemson, and I was contemplating on going.

Fuck. I thought they were supposed to be redpilled!
>>
>>71661227

We are the original true USC, 1801 my friend. And they know that. That's all that matters.
>>
>>71660519
At least their football program can kick your ass.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.