[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nebuchadnezzar did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: the_furnace.jpg (178 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the_furnace.jpg
178 KB, 1024x768
nebuchadnezzar did nothing wrong
>>
>>71657009
Except being born with that god awful name.
>>
>>71657009

I'm a loser. No wait, ...it isn't me. It's that successful minority groups fault. Let's kill them.

Checkfag degenerate go pls.
>>
>>71658769
>>>/oven/
>>
>>71657009
Jeremiah 21:"Thus saith the LORD God of Israel; Behold, I will turn back the weapons of war that are in your hands, wherewith ye fight against the king of Babylon, and against the Chaldeans, which besiege you without the walls, and I will assemble them into the midst of this city. And I myself will fight against you with an outstretched hand and with a strong arm, even in anger, and in fury, and in great wrath.And I will smite the inhabitants of this city, both man and beast: they shall die of a great pestilence.And afterward, saith the LORD, I will deliver Zedekiah king of Judah, and his servants, and the people, and such as are left in this city from the pestilence, from the sword, and from the famine, into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of their enemies, and into the hand of those that seek their life: and he shall smite them with the edge of the sword; he shall not spare them, neither have pity, nor have mercy."

tfw even God hates kikery
>>
>>71657009
>Jews lying about ovens again

OV VEY REMEMBER THE THREE GORILLION
>>
>>71657009
>nebuchadnezz
Sounds like a fucking pokemon m8.
>>
>>71659049
The whole old testament is basically God getting mad at the Jews when they fucked up again every other chapter.
>>
>>71657009
>Be kikes in Babylon
>King demands to deny God and commit idolatry
>Only 3 remain loyal to God and refuse
>"hurrdurr we are gods people"

Jeremiah 6: I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know and try their way. They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away. Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.
>>
File: 6106.gif (58 KB, 129x111) Image search: [Google]
6106.gif
58 KB, 129x111
>>71657009
>nebuchadnezzar
>nebu"chad"nezzar
>chad

NEBUDCHADNEZZAR WAS A FUCKING NORMIE REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71657009
Didn't he accept God after this?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.