[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do for your race /pol/ I only talk with white skinned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: white power.jpg (18 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
white power.jpg
18 KB, 604x340
What do you do for your race /pol/
I only talk with white skinned and white looking people. i never talk with mongrels and shitskin if it's neccessary
I only shop from white skinneds. even if cashier is mudskinned. i say "i want to see your boss" if boss is a mudskin too. i get out of this market and add my blacklist
there is so much mudskin and mongrels in Turkey. i want to leave. but i won't. i'm not a mudskinned coward who escape his country. i will fight. just like what my white ancestors do. they fight with mudskins and they never escaped or surrender.
i will never surrender to mudskins and mongrels
i will never escape from mudskins and mongrels
i will fight with mudskins and mongrels pshycially and mentally and every way i can
i will plant the seeds of white Turkey
>>
File: farage.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
farage.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
>>71655412

>white

>turkey
>>
>>71655790
i look whiter than farage for sure
>>
I dont owe my "race" anything, the greatest thinkers of my "race" (and arguably the world) taught me that thinking like that is for tribal savages.
>>
>>71655412
Go to hell you sub human roach
>>
a mudslime who fights, never ever came out anything good from that combo
>>
>>71655412
I'm a moderator of a so-called "White supremacist hate site", always on the watch for Turkish infiltrators.

It seems everyone wants to be a White man these days , except for Whites.
>>
>>71655412
What's your ethnicitiy?
>>
File: o-WOMAN-LAUGHING-facebook.jpg (262 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WOMAN-LAUGHING-facebook.jpg
262 KB, 2000x1000
>>71655412
>Turk
>white race
>>
>>71656442
not-mudskinned or mongrel turk
>>
>>71655412
>White Ancestors.
Sure pal.
well if you are indeed white you maybe are a turkified greek who assimilated.
>>
>>71656775
my family from salonica
>>
File: mehmet my son.jpg (83 KB, 485x769) Image search: [Google]
mehmet my son.jpg
83 KB, 485x769
>>71655412
This is you.
>>
>>71656706
>turk
>not a shitskin
pick one faggot
>>
>>71656706
So are you Orthodox or something?
You should embrace the Greek side of you, even if you're not Greek, just because it is better for Whites if you do.
>>
Why does someone's skin color matter to you more than what kind of person they are?
>>
>>71658134
i'm but i don't know nothing about yet. i'm thinking to study about christianity in entire summer
>>
>>71655790
>I'm one tenth German therefore white
>>
File: whtieturn.jpg (6 KB, 273x184) Image search: [Google]
whtieturn.jpg
6 KB, 273x184
>>71656686
turks are white
>>
>>71658228
Are you new here or something?
>>
>>71658256
Consider Coptic Christianity, its not too cucked.
Take part in the crusade in taking back Constantinople from the muslims and you are an official Aryan.
>>
>>71658935
Orthodoxy isnt cucked either, but more and more turn to atheism, at least here in greece. Its saddening... Constantinople is begging to be liberated.

Jokes aside, I dont see the city of world's desire being free again anytime soon
>>
>>71655842
But you're not. End of.
>>
>>71659441
I know it will take long before its liberated but we can do it.
But first Greece itself needs to get back on its feet.
>>
>>71658228
Because this is a politics site, and we talk about things on a large scale.
And race matters on a large scale, yes race not "muh skin color".
>>
>>71655412
is it hard living in total isolation?
>>
>>71655412
nice try, Recep
>>
>>71655412
I'd like to tell you you're doing gods work but first post pic of hand with timestamp.
>>
>>71655412
you are fucking sick. Every race in this world has its place. what the fuck? do you think europeans would do anything besides shitting and fucking, if not for the roman "shitskins" and then the moor "shitskins" and mongol "shitskins" etc etc
THERE IS NO SUPERIOR RACE YOU FUCKING LUNATICS.
>>
>>71661644
now i want a REAL debate on this. show me your excuses for your hate.
>>
>>71661644
>>71662168
I'm Roman and I'm white. And technically the moors were caucasian
>>
File: Colored Roman statue.jpg (14 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
Colored Roman statue.jpg
14 KB, 236x285
>>71661644
>roman "shitskins"
Roman's were white. But I think Europe would have been alright without them anyway.
>moor "shitskins"
Fine, Moors did more to fuck up Europe than help it.
>mongol "shitskins"
I like the orientals, but the Mongols were just awful.

You need to abandon your self hate. The Germanics weren't as advanced as the Romans but they weren't animals.
>>
>>71662834
do you like denying the fact that european cities were literally filled with shit before they went on and copypasted universities from cordoba?
>>
>>71662834
kidding me? denying the fact that european cities were literally filled with shit before they went and copypasted universities from cordoba?
>>
>>71663149
>>71663180
oops
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.