[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PROVE ME WRONG POL The differences between Jews and whites is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 21
File: 1445465557924.png (322 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1445465557924.png
322 KB, 546x700
PROVE ME WRONG POL
The differences between Jews and whites is exactly the same like the differences between whites and niggers

> 15 IQ points difference
> Higher Income
> Lower violent crime rates
>Over representation in the academical, cultural, business and political elite.

Niggers / Whites excuses
> The white man is discriminating against us and keeping us down
> The jews are promoting each other and keeping the white man down.

In both cases it's just a more intelligent group than the other. The stupid group excuses it's low performance to social reasons when in truth it's all about genetic inferiority.

Pol are literally white niggers.
>>
>>71654348
do you pay for your internet connection with coke?
>>
>>71654547
N-Nice economy you have there faggots.
>>
>>71654348
>The differences between Jews and whites is exactly the same like the differences between whites and niggers
Muh foreskin!
>>
File: Photo Jan 10, 7 20 11 PM.png (54 KB, 1243x490) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jan 10, 7 20 11 PM.png
54 KB, 1243x490
>>71654348
prove me wrong
>>
White people are basically niggers to us. Anti semitism is pretty much white chimping out as far as we're concerned.
Not that I give a fuck about it. /pol/ is satire.
>>
>>71654348
Nope

Whites just want to be alone to have their own communities.

Jew are parasitic nation wreckers and cultural pervertors

Niggers are stupid and just want to leech off whitey while crying oppression (a trick they learned from the nation wrecking, subversive kikes)
>>
Both are injected into muh white society. Clear difference there but I'll allow your shitposting.
>>
>>71656346
Fucking sandkike
>>
>>71656346
You would be some Muslims slave nigger if it weren't for whites you ungrateful piece of shit.
>>
>>71654348
Mostly, but Jewish people also have a cultural bias towards leftist/nihilist thought and because of their acceptance as 'white' people they often portray themselves as such all the while feeling no loyalty to it and therefore being more prone to open border activism.

They're a different people and shouldn't be treated any differently than other different people; on the other side of the wall.
>>
>>71656488
This. The issue is that its not like theres a real issue with white people being antisemitic. On the contrary, both jews and blacks are the ones attacking whites.
>>
File: the-chosen-people-11-728.jpg (39 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
the-chosen-people-11-728.jpg
39 KB, 728x546
>>71654348
Stupid moron, see pic related.

The only reason for smarter Jews is down to being influenced by Europeans.
>>
File: buchenwald5.jpg (16 KB, 300x234) Image search: [Google]
buchenwald5.jpg
16 KB, 300x234
>>71656346
You are right friendo, it's all just satire and fun.
>>
>>71656757
Don't you know the Holocaust never happened?
>>
>>71655168
at least my economy is not based on cocaine
>>
File: 1460901930508.png (687 KB, 2231x827) Image search: [Google]
1460901930508.png
687 KB, 2231x827
>>71656725
sephardics are as much iberian as turks are

they came from north africa, stayed for a while and were kicked in 1492, never to return until a few years ago

sephardis have never been iberian it is disgusting to think of it
>>
File: blackview.gif (5 KB, 499x433) Image search: [Google]
blackview.gif
5 KB, 499x433
>>71656690
niggers also hate Jews, Actually niggers hate Jews more than whites. Your argument is retarded,
>>
>>71655984
No one proved me wrong yet
>>
>>71657106
I did you fucking untermensch here >>71656725.

Jews are nothing but parasites.
>>
>>71656522
>>71656571
>chimping out this hard
>>
>>71656488
>Whites just want to be alone to have their own communities.
>Jew are parasitic nation wreckers and cultural pervertors

> want to be alone to have their own communities.
> Centuries of fucking colonialism

The retardation is strong with one.
>>
>>71654348
Jews could have an IQ of 5000 they need to go be Jews in their own country.
>>
Whites don't treat niggers like cattle, at least not anymore since some decades/centuries ago depending on where you are. Things that are left are mostly prejudices (not that it's wrong to have them, nigs tend to nog after all) and bantz, but stuff like slavery was left behind a lot of time before.

Jews in the other hand do treat everyone else like cattle, they keep a straight face while spouting the worst kind of lies to the goy because who cares about goys. They push their agenda because they think they have the right to rule over everyone else. They wholeheartedly believe they're the chosen ones.

It's not even about what happened through history or differences in intelligence. It's just that the jew's actions are too despicable to keep quiet about it.
>>
>>71657383
We aren't looking at the past. We are talking about the present you gay faggot
>>
>>71657080
This is laughably false. Ive talked to ghetto blacks who've outright told me they trust jews more than whites because jews arent exactly white.

Though you are truly blessed to be ignorant of this fact, since it means you've had very few interactions with nignogs
>>
I'm a kike. Just saying, we invented Western Civilization. It's ours. Jesus is ours. St. Paul is ours. All the morality and values you teach come from our tribal myths.

Communism, Progressivism also ours.

We funded Hitler too.
>>
File: 1455024169383.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1455024169383.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>71657729
>we invented Western Civilization
>>
>>71657523
How the fuck telling lies to someone is "treating them as cattle", Do you have discussions with the cows you own?

Telling lies to someone is treating them like idiots, which they are. The only reasons white people stopped treating blacks as animals is because of economical reasons and not moral reasons. Slavery in Cuba was abolished only after they introduced there the steam engine. If not the technological developments whites would still be importing slaves from Africa until this day.
>>
>>71657986

I'm sorry but its true potatonigger. You can't win. It's like a nigger trying to beat you at chess. It will just never happen because of the Iq disparity like OP says.

We have all the things. Even all European monarchies trace their line to David and have the lion of Judah on their coat of arms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fvTxv46ano
>>
>>71654348
De Joo man be keepin dah white man down n sheeeiit.
>>
>>71657729
8/10, people will actually fall for this
>>
File: dawson-crying_medium.jpg (34 KB, 1608x905) Image search: [Google]
dawson-crying_medium.jpg
34 KB, 1608x905
Corporate Jewā„¢ here from yesterday's bread...

Jews : Whites =/= Whites : Negros.

It's a hoax. You guys just need to quit bitching. You're whining is like next-level chimp-out status and you don't even realize it. You're literally doing the white version of chimping-out...

Trust me, you all have the capacity to be successful.
>>
>>71658259
European Civilization is now dominated by the Tech and Automotive world.

Sorry but they are European/European American innovations.

Language of Computing = George Boole (Boolean Algebra) = British Irish

Inventor of C language = British

Inventor of Web protocols = British

Inventor of Computer = British

Inventors of Automotive Mass Production = Ford and Taylor = British Irish

Linux = Finnish

Nokia innovated Telecoms = Finnish

This list is endless, this is just a sample.
>>
File: 330px-JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif (72 KB, 330x430) Image search: [Google]
330px-JohnvonNeumann-LosAlamos.gif
72 KB, 330x430
>>71658913
Compared to the size of the population Jews invented and contributed much more to the world than whites.

Automative industry is a joke, But tech is important:
One of the co founders of Google = Jew
founder of Facebook = Jew

They are 25% of truing award winners despite the fact they are 0.25% of the worlds population.
>>
>>71658913

That's just part of globalization spearheaded by large corporations. I think ideas are what rule the world not companies. Jews control some like Alphabet. We really don't need to control litteraly everything. Jews litteraly invented Capitalism and Finance tho. The two people who ever even used the term "capitalist" where Ricardo in Principles of Political Economy and Taxation and Karl Marx.
>>
>>71659647

used it first* both jews btw. Obviously.
>>
>>71659646
>Google
Google is not a Tech company, it is an Advertising house with unlimited funds.

Google literally buys Tech companies et cetera to give itself a positive image.

Facebook is thrash, I could make Facebook on my computer, it is just a CMS, a software design that Facebook didn't invent. Also Facebook is largely plagiarized and government funded.

>>71659647
Jews are
>>
>>71659646
Lol, actually believing founding Facebook is a worthwhile accomplishment.

Google also didn't invent the search engine, but their method for performing searches was novel. Hardly compares with other achievements in tech.

That being said, John Neumann was actually a genius and far above your average Jew/gentile in terms of his intellect.
>>
>>71656757
That image is altered
>>
>>71659986
Google manage to make money out of advertising because their technological solution to Search the web (Arguably one of the most important functions on the internet) is superior to their competition.

The technological advantage is the one making them make money of advertising, because they own really good real estate.

It's easy to say now after they exist, Back in the time they had the best idea and implementation. And now they are one o the largest tech companies in the world.

What about Turing awards buddy? Didn't see you comment on that.
>>
>>71660157
Facebook wasn't impressive technological achievement but it had huge importance in terms of changes to your daily life and political revolutions.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/aug/28/from-relationships-to-revolutions-seven-ways-facebook-has-changed-the-world
>>
>>71654348
Nope. Jews are parasites that can't live without whites and others to leech/steal/cheat from. Whites have made great societies because they benefit all.
>>
>>71660545
Google are parasites like facebook, there was heaps of Search Engines and Social Media sites, Facebook and Google manipulated people better, they didn't provide superior tech solutions.

>tech companies
Advertising house masquerading as a Tech company
>>
Is this ashkenazi or all jews? Because there are some Iranian jews in my school who are smart as fuck. And some ashkenazis who are basically darker featured Chads.
>>
>>71661379
Google have the best search engine pretty much from the moment they were created, the fact that you claim otherwise pretty much proves you know nothing.
>>
>>71661312
>Nope. Jews are parasites that can't live without whites and others to leech/steal/cheat from

Israel is a first world country in a shit hole region, pretty much proves that jews can succeed without living among whites.

inb4 americas billions - The US assistance is less than 2% of Israels GDP - Not that important.
>>
>>71661782
I was around when Alta Vista was shit hot.

Why don't you argue about Steve Woziak whose pedigree was (Polish Swiss-German), (Irish English).

He refactored computing so that it became a practicality for everyone in the world to use computers.
>>
>>71662008
>srael is a first world country in a shit hole region,
thanks to European civilization, you are fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1390673832673.jpg (31 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
1390673832673.jpg
31 KB, 250x251
>>71662113
Altavista > google?
>>
We don't hate blacks because they are dumb. We treat them like pets because they are dumb and we try to take care of them. We hate them because they are poorly behaved pets.

If Jews treated whites with that sort of kindness and care, we would have the decency to love them and thank them for it. But the Jew is naturally depraved and abusive, not a good and wise master but more like a puppy farm baron or a dealer in fighting dogs.
>>
>>71662008
what about the technology that isreal LITERALLY STEALS from the usa that they use to defend themselves is that considered relevant to you or is it too "problematic" and better left out of the narrative?
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (51 KB, 685x567) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
51 KB, 685x567
>>71662343
You know you're defeated when you have to take the other guy's words out of context.
>>
>>71658239

Telling a lie implies a need to do so, or a whim that is reflective of one's own inferior nature, as subversion is the tool of a woman. Well, that and Jews, but really, what's the difference?

Enjoy your life, you've already lost. :)
>>
>>71662745

Like what? Nuclear weapons? Invented By Oppenheimer? The Hydrogn bomb invented by Edward Teller? Built on Einstein's theory of relativity where he proposed that huge amounts of energy can be released from a tiny amount of matter?
>>
>>71658239
you are a moron if you believed it has nothing to do with moral reasons. Blacks are such a burden to the usa that shipping them back to africa would be the best option but they are kept there because of moral reasons.
>>
>>71657078
The only reason they're called sephardic is because they lived in the Iberian peninsula and they've been here since the punic wars.

They didn't come from North Africa they fled there when they were exiled in 1492.
>>
>>71663151
So jews are allowed to steal if someone of the clan had a hand in crafting what was made?

So because americans give some of their taxes to isreal the americans deserve to be able to steal whatever they want from isreal?

What are you even arguing you fucking kike?
>>
>>71656346
>/pol/ is satire.
it isn't, its a bit exaggerated but it's definitely not satire.
most people here here believe what they say.
>>
File: J._Robbert_Oppenheimer.jpg (99 KB, 316x441) Image search: [Google]
J._Robbert_Oppenheimer.jpg
99 KB, 316x441
>>71663151
>Oppenheimer
He implemented theories and technologies devised by Europeans.

Also Oppenheimer was a Turkic, ethnically, you can see the high broad cheekbones in his face, he has a DNA haplotype associated with very Nordic (Asia) people.
>>
>>71663385

> So jews are allowed to steal if someone of the clan had a hand in crafting what was made?

yes.

> So because americans give some of their taxes to isreal the americans deserve to be able to steal whatever they want from isreal?

Sure.

> He implemented theories and technologies devised by Europeans.

Manual labor goy
>>
File: laughing.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
>>71663727
>> He implemented theories and technologies devised by Europeans.
>Manual labor goy
kek, you know nothing of the theories behind any of this, you're a fucking retard.
>>
>>71663727
If that is the attitude of jews then why attack white people when they claim jews are thieves and parasites?
=)
>>
>>71663982

> Muh theories

Whatever you say.

>>71664019

Who claims that?
>>
>>71664096

A Jew could never be parted from his opinions.

At that time I was still childish enough to try to make the madness of their doctrine clear to them; in my little circle I talked my tongue sore and my throat hoarse, thinking I would inevitably succeed in convincing them how ruinous their Marxist madness was; but what I accomplished was often the opposite. It seemed as though their increased understanding of the destructive effects of Social Democratic theories and their results only reinforced their determination.

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.
>>
>>71656346
I would be glad to listen to such a vast base of knowledge.
>>
>>71664447

Well he's dead now.
>>
>>71664656
yet his words are still relevant. amazing.
>>
>>71664718

Relevant to neo-nazis
>>
>>71662871
Dude, You said that google isn't better than other search engines and it's "manipulated" people to use it. and afterwards mentioned altavista. pff

I don't need to defeat you, you already defeated yourself. Anyone who ever used search engines even a bit could see your'e a conspiracy idiot.
>>
File: 1406248015434.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1406248015434.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
oh llook a realmasterraceā„¢ thread
>>
>>71664901
>Dude, You said that google isn't better than other search engines and it's "manipulated" people to use it. and afterwards mentioned altavista. pff
I never said that, projection now? you bore me with your inferior opinions and comments.

Google didn't innovate, they manipulate.

I said Google manipulated better than the others.

Learn something

> http://www.searchenginehistory.com/

Google stood on top of everyone else != (is not an equality of ) INNOVATION
>>
>>71662745
You don't even know how spell Israel.

Everybody steal technology - including the US. China steal much more than Israel and still a complete shithole compared to them.
>>
>>71664770
relevant to this thread because you kikes have been using the tactics described in my post to a T, infact the fact that what was said in my post was written by hitler is completely irrelevant to what was actually said, way to shift the goalposts of the issue, yet again.

How many times does it take for you to play stupid before people just assume you really are and stop bothering to reply to you? just read however many posts you made to find out i guess.
>>
>>71661379
>Google are parasites like facebook, there was heaps of Search Engines and Social Media sites, Facebook and Google manipulated people better, they didn't provide superior tech solutions.
>>71665293
>>Dude, You said that google isn't better than other search engines and it's "manipulated" people to use it. and afterwards mentioned altavista. pff
>I never said that

The only question here is really why I'm still replying to you. I think i'll stop.
>>
File: 1457578606002.jpg (42 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1457578606002.jpg
42 KB, 720x529
>>71665433
>but mooooooom everyones doooing iiiitttt
>>
>>71654348
>jews
> 15 IQ points difference
Only askhenazi jews, which are a minority of jews. This is /pol/101 knowledge.
Rest of what you said is pretty much a strawman, so i wont go into it.
>>
>>71665908
It's not a typo when you write it 4 times wrong, You just can't spell it.

I did answer your argument. Fuck off.
>>
>>71665723

> Tactics

Plz. Implying jews are secretly manipulating all the millions of progressives and socialists. We just came up with the idea. We also have Ayn Rand, Murray Rothbard, Von Mises and based Milton Freidman so clearly not all jews have the same agenda.
>>
>>71665928
Ashkenazi jews are 10-11 Million out of in total of 14 Mllion jews,

"pol 101 knowledge" - Not knowing what's the world minority means? or just being ignorant of the facts?
>>
>>71666120
2 times? I also didnt capitalize it. Big deal im typing fast and reading mutliple threads, i dont have time to make every post a work of art.
you also didnt answer the argument. Sure china steals US secrets, but they also buy US secrets that "Israel" steals from US.
also the meme arrowd
>but mooooooom everyones doooing iiiitttt
still stands. You are not supposed to steal state secrets form your allies especially not to sell it to your allies rivals.
Israel is US greatest ally! what a joke. let the mudslimes have em.
>>
>>71666453
Theyre a minority in Israel.
>>
>>71666637

> NOT ALLOWED

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8304654/WikiLeaks-cables-US-agrees-to-tell-Russia-Britains-nuclear-secrets.html

WikiLeaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britain's nuclear secrets

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jul/08/nsa-tapped-german-chancellery-decades-wikileaks-claims-merkel
>>
File: trump bombs the house of kaaba.jpg (170 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
trump bombs the house of kaaba.jpg
170 KB, 480x480
>>71656346
Donald Trump will achieve the impossible, the unheard of paradox: he will Jew the Jew. And after he's President and won the Israeli support to help him crush ISIS, he will nuke Israel in one fell swoop and more than quadruple Adolf's old kill count.

With Jews and Muslims exterminated on the day of the Hajj at once, there will be no chance for retaliation from either parties. Both scourges will die, and the planet will be filled with only Christians when Jesus returns to planet Earth.
>>
File: 1460691949498.png (34 KB, 123x200) Image search: [Google]
1460691949498.png
34 KB, 123x200
>>71656346

Holy shit, fucking hilarious. /pol/ definitively rekt.
>>
>>71666637
Your anwser is irrelevant because I'm not talking if it's morally justified to steal tech. The original argument was talking about the relative success of Israel in the context of "jews can only success if they live among white and stealing from them"

So you claim Israel is successful because they steal tech, I say it's not true because other countries also steal tech (china for example) and it doesn't make them automatically successful. You didn't prove in any way that Israel is successful because of stealing tech.

My argument still stands, and your rebuttal is crap.
>>
>>71666951
>this is what trumpcucks actually believe
>>
>>71666718
N-Nice comeback there. You wrote jews in general and not in Israel. Just admit your'e wrong, that's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>71659986
You can't patent/steal computer code
>>
File: 1461162160167.jpg (80 KB, 780x703) Image search: [Google]
1461162160167.jpg
80 KB, 780x703
>>71656346
Keep sucking that baby dick.
>>
>>71667446
I know right? Trump is surrounded by Jews, he even married his family to Jews.
>>
>>71657705
>Ive talked to ghetto blacks

We will yield to your infinite wisdom on the matter then.
>>
>>71667539
What are you trying to communicate? Something seriously retarded I suppose.
>>
>>>/b/680519267
>>71649505

need some help /pol/aks
>>
File: 1461231998491.jpg (81 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
1461231998491.jpg
81 KB, 678x1000
>>71656757
Shit bait ,shit responses, shit thread, Colombia is nothing but a farm for narcotics and don't you forget it. The only thing you have going on for you is sexy brown girls that's it. Now, please leave and never come back.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.