[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ohio woman arrested for filming, sharing video of herself raping child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 5718fad6c36188cf2f8b45d4.jpg (58 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
5718fad6c36188cf2f8b45d4.jpg
58 KB, 900x500
>A woman in Beavercreek, Ohio was arrested by police for allegedly filming herself while raping a child under 10 years of age – and for distributing that video to others.

>It’s unclear when exactly the rape occurred, but police arrested 26-year-old Renee Deen on Tuesday after they were alerted to a video that showed the alleged crime, WRGT News reported. Deen had shared the footage, apparently recorded on a digital device, with an unknown number of people via her computer, and a third party notified police when they came upon it.

>“It’s very disturbing and I couldn’t wrap my mind around it as to why someone would even do it in the first place,” Beavercreek resident Melissa Williams said when asked about the incident by WHIO.

>Deen was taken to jail in Greene County and charged with rape and pandering sexual matter involving a minor. Deen may be released on bond, but if not then she will remain behind bars until her case heads to a grand jury.

>“They need some serious psychological help and jail time, too, because the child will never recover from what had happened,” Williams said when asked what should happen to Deen in the event of a conviction.

>At this point, the case is still under investigation, though police told WRGT that they don’t believe there are other victims.

https://www.rt.com/usa/340533-woman-filmed-child-rape/
>>
>>71652824
nice
>>
>>71652824
>le white race
>>
File: charlie.png (86 KB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
charlie.png
86 KB, 264x240
>>71652824
>because the child will never recover from what had happened,

This kind of thinking does more damage to the children than the abuse itself. If you tell someone that they're damaged, irrevocably broken, they will believe it and live their lives as such.
>>
>>71653376
I guarantee she is Anglo.
>>
>Beavercreek, Ohio

Holy shit, I live 10 minutes away. Dayton /937/, anyone else?
>>
>>71652824
>and a third party notified police when they came upon it.
>when they came upon it.
>>
>>71653631
Beavercreek
Isn't that a strip mall off the Interstate?
>>
This is not uncommon. Women have become pedophiles because they miss they're teen years of not being part of the slut acceptance generation.
>>
>>71653896

If you mean the Greene then yeah that's a part of Beavercreek.
>>
>>71653520

I agree, while it's important to see the effects of what such actions has on the child, treating them as if they're damaged will change their perception. Helping him recover confidently and ensuring he gets proper help without treating them as damaged goods.

It's all about creating a victimization-entitlement culture, where people will use their tragedies, real or not, to justify society giving them something to compensate for it. This is the kind of belief which manifests into big government policies, and by extension, bigger government.
>>
>>71652824
i would love to be that 10 yo who was smacking that ass.
>>
File: NIIIIIIIIIIIICE.jpg (47 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
NIIIIIIIIIIIICE.jpg
47 KB, 480x270
>>71652824
>>
>>71654221
I never been there, but have gone through there on road trips. Beavercreek, like most things in Ohio, is an euphemism.
>>
>>71652824
aw shit she looks like a fat version of me
though i only rape people above 18
>>
>>71654216
nah I think most of them do it because they were abused as kids

I've had fantasies about being molested by a babysitter but deep down I know in real life it would have been scarring at 10 years old
>>
>>71655288
B U D A P E S T
U
D
A
P
E
S
T
>>
>>71655468
yes
come to my cake shop for a shag
>>
>>71653631
Springfield reporting in
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.